What's new

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official

The future king.
0a3.png

A-rab , you consider your idiot self more smart than encyclopedias ?

List of sovereign states by date of formation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

eat it .... :D

Stateless K-Urd. So you are claiming that the most ancient civilizations (those that I just mentioned and I few others that I omitted) are only 100 years old? :lol:

The history of Pakistan is not only 67 years old just because it was founded in 1947 for instance.

Discussing with you when I counter your usual trolling is like discussing with an illiterate.

India is 67 years old as well. Never in history did a country called India exist. That is why India is made up by hundreds of different ethnic groups a bit like Iran.
Before 1947 what is now India was made up by several different independent and unrelated states. So your map is a bunch of historical nonsense.

:lol:

Does this include the shouting like Ya Zahraa? :omghaha:
babe , dont be a keyboard hero .
you both know that you dont have any balls to name the daughter of prophet mohammad (pbuh) , Hazrat Zahra (alayhe salam) in the face of a shia muslim .

cause he'll brake your face like they do in syria .

so religious figures with respect , okey ? F.tard

India is 67 years old as well. Never in history did a country called India exist. That is why India is made up by hundreds of different ethnic groups a bit like Iran.
Before 1947 what is now India was made up by several different independent and unrelated states. So your map is a bunch of historical nonsense.
@Ayush @chak de INDIA is this true ? :undecided: :lol:

Yes what is now India and Pakistan were former colonies of the British Empire and first officially gained their independence in 1947. Bangladesh in 1971 when it broke off what is now Pakistan.

One again you are claiming that the oldest civilizations in the world that were located and NATIVE in the lands of current day Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Hijaz, Eastern Province of KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Egypt, Pakistan etc. are only 100 years old or or so because Pakistan for instance first gained their independence in 1947.

Because the land of what is now Pakistan magically appeared in 1947 from scratch and that land has no previous history that the people that we call Pakistanis today cannot claim.

Just like all the other countries that I have mentioned and their land and people.

Right my stateless K-urdi? :lol:

Stop picking up fights in threads that do not concern you and start trolling.

babe , dont be a keyboard hero .
you both know that you dont have any balls to name the daughter of prophet mohammad (pbuh) , Hazrat Zahra (alayhe salam) in the face of a shia muslim .

cause he'll brake your face like they do in syria .

so religious figures with respect , okey ? F.tard

What face-breaking are we talking about? Does it include this:

Mideast-Syria_Horo-13-635x357.jpg

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Nothing against her as per person. I just can't help laughing at you, when you call upon humans to save you.

So I stay corrected.

One again you are claiming that the oldest civilizations in the world
no , that was about formation of countries , that was about stability you A-rab .

about civilization , here you go :

bye for now :D

Nothing against her as per person. I just can't help laughing at you, when you call upon humans to save you.

So I stay corrected.
nah , i was talking about this :

so forever remember this flag , you A-rab :

hezbollah_flag-425px-001.jpg

:wave:

:haha::haha::haha:

Anyway another day on PDF. You are right. I should stop countering trolls.

It is just that our Kurdish friend has a habit of writing A-rab (whatever that means) and thinks that it will provoke anybody so I just wrote K-urd. But now I prefer K-urdi.

It's nuclear physics. :lol:

More nonsense from the Kurd. Youtube clips made by Iranian fanboys of some dubious nonsense that nobody has heard about let alone any respected historian.

"Jiroft culture"[1] has been postulated as an early Bronze Age (late 3rd millennium BC) archaeological culture, located in what is nowIran's Sistan and Kermān Provinces. The hypothesis is based on a collection of artifacts that were confiscated in Iran and accepted by many to have derived from the Jiroft area in south central Iran, reported by online Iranian news services, beginning in 2001.

Sorry to burst your bobble but the Dilmun civilization (verified unlike your POSTULATED HYPOTHESIS) is older than that or about roughly the same age (5000 years) and none of them are the oldest civilizations on earth. :lol:

Fail once again. Do us a favor and don't discuss history when you clearly have no idea about what you are talking about.

So I stay corrected.
Let the dead come and save them if they can. We will call the one who made them and us, and he will take care of us. As was the custom of the Prophet PBUH, Ali, the other companions, and his Daughter as well. Have these morons forgotten that how Ali himself burned their ancestors to ashes for doing the same crap as they pull now.

so forever remember this flag , you A-rab :

hezbollah_flag-425px-001.jpg

:wave:

:haha::haha::haha:
U call him an Arab as it is a curse, and yet flash the flag of an organization that is arab its self. lol
Make up ur mind on that what u are trying to get to.

U call him an Arab as it is a curse, and yet flash the flag of an organization that is arab its self. lol
Make up ur mind on that what u are trying to get to.
no !! A-rab is specifically for saudiz :D

but arabs , i like :D ;)

More nonsense.:lol:
no !! A-rab is specifically for saudiz :D

but arabs , i like :D ;)

Yes, and guess which Arab country Prophet Muhammad (saws) was from, his family and all the Prophets before him, early scholars, Caliphs, the vast majority of the Sahabah military generals etc. etc.

Make a wild guess.

No, it's not Iran although you Iranains have a sick and false habit of claiming everything and talking bullshit when history is mentioned as you are an clear example of and the other compatriot of yours who took part in this debate.

A thread that has nothing to do with Iran.

Yes, and guess which Arab country Prophet Muhammad (saws) was from, his family and all the Prophets before him, early scholars, Caliphs, the vast majority of the Sahabah military generals etc. etc.

Make a wild guess.

No, it's not Iran.

Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom