What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

The opening ceremony was not shown anywhere in the west. The BBC just focused on LGBTQ. Linekar what a gandoo. Why is everything about getting gay sec in the forefront. What has happened to the western values ??

There are clips of him converting people in Qatar already and many others

The opening ceremony was not shown anywhere in the west. The BBC just focused on LGBTQ. Linekar what a gandoo. Why is everything about getting gay sec in the forefront. What has happened to the western values ??
It's no wonder that the far right of Europe are gaining more popularity than their liberals. The West has lost the plot.

If I try to look at this logically, it only makes sense to promote the LGBTQ+ if you wish to reduce population, I can't see any other logical reasoning behind such intense promotion of the LGBTQ+.

It's no wonder that the far right of Europe are gaining more popularity than their liberals. The West has lost the plot.

If I try to look at this logically, it only makes sense to promote the LGBTQ+ if you wish to reduce population, I can't see any other logical reasoning behind such intense promotion of the LGBTQ+.
Reduce population and no one to look after the elderly or run industry. So import labour and your your women love foreign hardworking men. So naturally you will be bread out. What an excellent plan.

Zakir Naik's like:

-Brader you Muh'lim?
-Well,I'm actually a...
-Brader you Muh'lim! BRADER YOU MUH'LIM!
-But I don't...
-Go read and come back again! Go read and come back again! *crowd goes nuts*

View attachment 898853

(I didn't make this meme)
Id love to see him do football commentary - now that would be fun

Id love to see him do football commentary - now that would be fun
"You see dat player he miss de goal post. He miss de goal post! Ap ke ha kyar he miss de goal post! Dat brader need Islam

Back in de days of de first Caliphate....you hear dat braders? In the days of the first Caliphate....A PLAYER WOULD NOT MISS DE GOAL POST!....why? Because dey did zakat!"

"You see dat player he miss de goal post. He miss de goal post! Ap ke ha kyar he miss de goal post! Dat brader need Islam

Back in de days of de first Caliphate....you hear dat braders? In the days of the first Caliphate....A PLAYER WOULD NOT MISS DE GOAL POST!....why? Because dey did zakat!"

Nigga what? LOLZ Ap ke ha kyar... You one of those tanned Greeks or blonde ones?

This so-called European nigga is something LOL You are Greek City Times employee, aren't you?

Nigga, you are an Orthodox Christian aren't you LOL I can feel ya.
This Nigga or group of Niggas might be working for their cyber warfare commands, trying to counter propaganda on social media. Some of these accounts are manned by a person on duty doing his 8 hr job.

This Nigga or group of Niggas might be working for their cyber warfare commands, trying to counter propaganda on social media. Some of these accounts are manned by a person on duty doing his 8 hr job.
Bro,don't listen to him. He's trying to flame me in every thread he finds me. It's my personal opinion about Zakir Naik. He reminds me of those televangelists in USA.

Bro,don't listen to him. He's trying to flame me in every thread he finds me. It's my personal opinion about Zakir Naik. He reminds me of those televangelists in USA.

LOL don't think people are stupid here. You tried to blend in, but in the end we figured you out.

You still haven't answered. Are you a tanned or blonde Greek?

So in Munich, there was once a big masjid and dawah center. These guys were situated exactly on the path to a big October fest event ground.
These dawah guys used to distribute Quraan among the visitors.
And then came german govt into the play. Today that dawah center is nothing but an empty plot.

So dear Qatar, please try to understand. This is game, and the people are coming here to drink, sx and full nudity. If you will do this, then no matter how good you treat them, they will not "enjoy".

LOL don't think people are stupid here. You tried to blend in, but in the end we figured you out.

You still haven't answered. Are you a tanned or blonde Greek?
You didn't answer in the first place: Are you a Zakir Naik fanboy?

Back
Top Bottom