What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

Hope he does half time talks. It'll be hilarious watching beer less goray listening to talks on comparetive religion during half time.
i can imagine him saying to goray before you kick the ball say bismillah.

Nonsense rant, you smells like a sectarian rat. how about you come out of the closet and tell us the real motive behind your rant. I don’t follow him, neither 99% of the Pakistanis, but we don’t go out doing leg pulling and spew nonsense hate for someone who is doing a splendid job as a single preacher. There is a reason he is respected all over the world.

Go suck his microphone, it's useless talking with religious nutcases, better to talk with a brick wall.

All you've done is rant, and throw personal attacks, not once discussed the points I raised, just make excuses, and yet you continue to rant.

Don't suck too hard, it might get stuck.

Go suck his microphone, it's useless talking with religious nutcases, better to talk with a brick wall.

All you've done is rant, and throw personal attacks, not once discussed the points I raised, just make excuses, and yet you continue to rant.

Don't suck too hard, it might get stuck.
You have no points. May be you lack comprehension cuz I earlier stated, given his circumstance he does political maneuvering in his talks. We look at the bigger picture, But a sectarian rat wouldn’t care and will keep slinging mud.

You have no points. May be you lack comprehension cuz I earlier stated, given his circumstance he does political maneuvering in his talks. We look at the bigger picture, But a sectarian rat wouldn’t care and will keep slinging mud.

See you continue to throw bulsh.t accusations rather then discussing the discussion, it shows a feeble mind.
Go bother someone else you religious bigot.
And, don't suck too hard.

Your guide the Mr. "The brotha has asked a very good question" wasn't able to answer the sensible questions and points from an Iraqi agnostic brother and got angry and using his position on the stage said "We are not here to have a debate" :
But why is the stupid standing on the stage if he doesn't want to debate ?

And here is Jakir Naik unable to rationally answer an Indian rational teenager and again getting angry :
To be fair, Naik answered the way any religious preacher would answer. How can you expect a religiously trained person to stand outside the universe of his faith and answer objectively? You will get equally unsatisfactory answers from a Christian preacher about Resurrection, from a Buddhist preacher about Rebirth and from a Jewish scholar about circumcision. They are core tenets of those faiths that cannot be rationally explained to those outside of the faith.

Back
Top Bottom