What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

So in Munich, there was once a big masjid and dawah center. These guys were situated exactly on the path to a big October fest event ground.
These dawah guys used to distribute Quraan among the visitors.
And then came german govt into the play. Today that dawah center is nothing but an empty plot.

So dear Qatar, please try to understand. This is game, and the people are coming here to drink, sx and full nudity. If you will do this, then no matter how good you treat them, they will not "enjoy".

And dear @fitpOsitive. Try to understand this. Just like German government is allowed to do whatever it wants to in its own territory in similar manner Qatar is also allowed to do what it considers best as per their religion and culture. They are not obligated to make sure these people coming to their country to "enjoy" as per the liking of these visitors. They would have to enjoy as per the norms of Qatar

Qatar has spine and doesn't want validation from the west like us Pakistanis. We need to understand this

And dear @fitpOsitive. Try to understand this. Just like German government is allowed to do whatever it wants to in its own territory in similar manner Qatar is also allowed to do what it considers best as per their religion and culture. They are not obligated to make sure these people coming to their country to "enjoy" as per the liking of these visitors. They would have to enjoy as per the norms of Qatar

Qatar has spine and doesn't want validation from the west like us Pakistanis. We need to understand this
Well yeah
But with the whole unpaid labor scenarios and human rights violations then denying all that, Qatar dug their own grave with that.
Maybe allow beer just in stadium? there should be a little flexibility you can't force everyone to follow your norms, especially full body dressing in that heat too.
All this will just ruin middle east's reputation to hold another FIFA world cup and the economic profits that come with the travellers.

Well yeah
But with the whole unpaid labor scenarios and human rights violations then denying all that, Qatar dug their own grave with that.
Maybe allow beer just in stadium? there should be a little flexibility you can't force everyone to follow your norms, especially full body dressing in that heat too.
All this will just ruin middle east's reputation to hold another FIFA world cup and the economic profits that come with the travellers.

Qatar is doing whatever they want to as per their own religion and culture

People need to accept that

I mean, its like 80% people who are generating this revenue vs Qatar.
But I will not suggest Qatar anything. They know what they are doing.

Zakir Naik is a terrorist supporter. He has given many sermons which support radical mindset.
Can you provide an example?

I became Muslim 1988 and have watched allot of his material. Non of it is radical he actually speaks against it.

He is however balanced and we need to acknowledge that 'terrorism ' is used in a funny way these days.

A single Muslim blowing himself up on a bus is bad we get it, all Muslims get viewed through that lense. However when there is an act of state terror, something much worse, such as the illegal invasionof iraq (Blair LIED to parliament about WMD)....do we view that whole nation as bad?

PS I will reference the chilcot report key findings:

I used to listen to him a lot back in the day. It is very commendable on how he attempts his debates with other faiths using primarily their scriptures. Then I lost all respect for him when he misconstrued the battle of Karbala as a political war between two princes. Alas nobody is perfect.

Can you provide an example?

I became Muslim 1988 and have watched allot of his material. Non of it is radical he actually speaks against it.

He is however balanced and we need to acknowledge that 'terrorism ' is used in a funny way these days.

A single Muslim blowing himself up on a bus is bad we get it, all Muslims get viewed through that lense. However when there is an act of state terror, something much worse, such as the illegal invasionof iraq (Blair LIED to parliament about WMD)....do we view that whole nation as bad?

PS I will reference the chilcot report key findings:

He supported suiside bomber, advocated terrorism in the name of religion. There is solid evidence reason he was banned in India.

Don't tell me you're a fan of Naik...but then again you are a Dalit.

Ah you actually like him 😂
Nothing to do with like and dislike. Doesn’t excuse the definition of acting buffoon or as western says living like pig. I can tell that Zaik Naik has you rattled alright. It is good thing that should make you think and reason rather than acting stereotype that doesn’t hide under the carpet.

He supported suiside bomber, advocated terrorism in the name of religion. There is solid evidence reason he was banned in India.

Hi
You can quite easily win this argument.

All you need to do is provide a direct quote from his official books or a video clip from YouTube.

It really is quite simple. I will then admit defeat....that's a promise. Can you do that?

Cow worshipers banned him in India because they didn't like being told to stop worshipping cows. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Hi
You can quite easily win this argument.

All you need to do is provide a direct quote from his official books or a video clip from YouTube.

It really is quite simple. I will then admit defeat....that's a promise. Can you do that?

Cow worshipers banned him in India because they didn't like being told to stop worshipped cows. Simple as that.

Cable viewers will or might recall than in the old days there used to be a channel called Peace TV where Zakir Naik used to peddle his sermons. It was tucked away neatly at the very bottom of the dropdown list, after Regional News channels as I recall.

He had a lot of enemies among the Muslims as well cause I hear he had said some really inflammatory things about your prophet as well. These came up once again in the recent Nupur Sharma episode, with Hindus asking whether what Zakir Naik had said was wrong because Nupur Sharma said no different.

Your attempt to inflame and denigrate by calling us cow worshippers is duly noted. As a neo convert it is also most de rigeur.

Cable viewers will or might recall than in the old days there used to be a channel called Peace TV where Zakir Naik used to peddle his sermons. It was tucked away neatly at the very bottom of the dropdown list, after Regional News channels as I recall.

He had a lot of enemies among the Muslims as well cause I hear he had said some really inflammatory things about your prophet as well. These came up once again in the recent Nupur Sharma episode, with Hindus asking whether what Zakir Naik had said was wrong because Nupur Sharma said no different.

Your attempt to inflame and denigrate by calling us cow worshippers is duly noted. As a neo convert it is also most de rigeur.

Nah

You guys still didn't provide the exact quote that @Englishman is asking for

That Nupur Sharma thing has also answered already on this forum. So please provide what has been asked instead of bringing in these offtopic issues

At least he’s supporters won’t be Indian paid fans lol cheering on Germany 😁

he’ll pack out the stadium’s at least because all I see are empty seats at the World Cup

Back
Top Bottom