What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

I used to listen to him a lot back in the day. It is very commendable on how he attempts his debates with other faiths using primarily their scriptures. Then I lost all respect for him when he misconstrued the battle of Karbala as a political war between two princes. Alas nobody is perfect.
That’s why many other like him. He talk straight, regardless of popular opinion. You can disagree with him, doesn’t mean he is wrong.

Only time he get political when he is questioned about his loyalty to India. Which kinda understandable.

Hi
You can quite easily win this argument.

All you need to do is provide a direct quote from his official books or a video clip from YouTube.

It really is quite simple. I will then admit defeat....that's a promise. Can you do that?

Cow worshipers banned him in India because they didn't like being told to stop worshipping cows. Simple as that

The radical preacher who some times hides behind nice words , advocating terrorism

Any way, the radical log seede Nagi bat karte, arguments will never work.

The radical preacher who some times hides behind nice words , advocating terrorism

Any way, the radical log seede Nagi bat karte, arguments will never work.

Not enough of a proof for your accusations

Even interpol refused to accept your accusations

Try again

That’s why many other like him. He talk straight, regardless of popular opinion. You can disagree with him, doesn’t mean he is wrong.

Only time he get political when he is questioned about his loyalty to India. Which kinda understandable.

Yes, let’s agree to disagree.

Not enough of a proof for your accusations

Even interpol refused to accept your accusations

Try again

who decides regarding the proof. Taking these videos muslims have done terror activities in India.

I see a ban on Al Jazeera in the very near future. Long overdue. It's agenda is not even poorly masked.

Back
Top Bottom