What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

No fan of Zakir Naik but what’s the point?

He’s going to make shallow comparative religion arguments with an oversized suit?

Well if Qatar wants it, then by all means.

Zakir Naik's like:

-Brader you Muh'lim?
-Well,I'm actually a...
-Brader you Muh'lim! BRADER YOU MUH'LIM!
-But I don't...
-Go read and come back again! Go read and come back again! *crowd goes nuts*

Qij0sBSaj5BOtOoCnagLIY2PCKfuuiG6CEc0af6XbSc.jpg

(I didn't make this meme)

Hypocrite??

Yaar, if you watch his various videos, he confuses Islamic identity with Indian identity, it find that disgraceful.

I have no problem with Indian Muslims being patriots, it's their country, but these people are seriously messed up in their heads.

I'll give you two quick examples.
This example is no longer available, I think they have modified their thinking but the fact they reached such a conclusion was sick, means they are just playing to please the masters, whether Hindu/RSS/extreme nationalism, or an Arab pay check, its dishonesty.

1- Question within India was that, are you an Indian first or a Muslim first?
You could find lot of videos around ten years ago, including this fool, but I can no longer find those videos.
The answer the Muslim scholarship of India, including him, presented was that one is a mother and other a father, so the question is wrong. They were saying that either Islam is the mother, or India is a father, so we love both equally. It was a reprehensible conclusion, but I think it is no longer preached by the majority.
But, it shows Indian Muslim leadership cannot be trusted to be objective, and everything they say mustn't be taken at face value, never give them a blanket pass.

2 - Few years ago he was asked about living in a kafir country or something along those lines, I honestly do not remember the exact question.
His answer was India is ok, he created some special status for India, but rest of the non Muslim countries in the world are haram. Personally I am not religious, but I hate hateful, hypocritical b.st.rds, especially those who sell-out to please someone else, whoever that may be. He is the worse.

Yaar, if you watch his various videos, he confuses Islamic identity with Indian identity, it find that disgraceful.

I have no problem with Indian Muslims being patriots, it's their country, but these people are seriously messed up in their heads.

This example is no longer available, I think they have modified their thinking but the fact they reached such a conclusion was sick, means they are just playing to please the masters, whether Hindu/RSS/extreme nationalism, or an Arab pay check, its dishonesty.

You could find lot of videos around ten years ago, including this fool, but I can no longer find those videos.
The answer the Muslim scholarship of India, including him, presented was that one is a mother and other a father, so the question is wrong. They were saying that either Islam is the mother, or India is a father, so we love both equally. It was a reprehensible conclusion, but I think it is no longer preached by the majority.
But, it shows Indian Muslim leadership cannot be trusted to be objective, and everything they say mustn't be taken at face value, never give them a blanket pass.

2 - Few years ago he was asked about living in a kafir country or something along those lines, I honestly do not remember the exact question.
His answer was India is ok, he created some special status for India, but rest of the non Muslim countries in the world are haram. Personally I am not religious, but I hate hateful, hypocritical b.st.rds, especially those who sell-out to please someone else, whoever that may be. He is the worse.
Sometimes they have to be tactful. As far as living in India. They are not immigrant to India, they have been living there for thousands of years.

He can have his opinions on different topic and people can have their opinions about him, but In a bigger picture he has served Islam more than any other mainstream molvi so far.

LOL They should make him do dawah and convert England supporters.
That is exactly he is there for.

I also don't agree with some of Zakir Naik views but overall he is a good person. As for most Indian Muslims they are biggest hypocrites and a group which despite seeing what Modi is doing is not ready to learn the lesson. Their entire patriotism is based on abusing Pakistan to please Indians.

Sometimes they have to be tactful. As far as living in my India. They are not immigrant to India, they have been living there for thousands of years.

He can have his opinions on different topic and people can have their opinions about him, but In a bigger picture he has served Islam more than any other mainstream molvi so far.

There is no tactful, you do that in politics, you do that in social life, you do that to present a modified answer so it doesn't hurt, you don't change facts.

But if you can't see how wrong the thinking in those examples are then I really don't know what to say to you.
Those examples are not tactful, they are reprehensible, millions follow him, they absorb those answers like a sponge, that tactfulness of yours turns lies into truths, surely you can see that is wrong.

I also don't agree with some of Zakir Naik views but overall he is a good person. As for most Indian Muslims they are biggest hypocrites and a group which despite seeing what Modi is doing is not ready to learn the lesson. Their entire patriotism is based on abusing Pakistan to please Indians.

No, there is no overall,
Once you colour your morals in such a naked manner, then that person cannot be presented as an ideal, and accepted with blind faith, which many Muslims seem to do. That's exactly what's wrong with Muslim societies these days, they accept far too much without thinking, then cry, and constantly question afterwards.

There is no tactful, you do that in politics, you do that in social life, you do that to present a modified answer so it doesn't hurt, you don't change facts.

But if you can't see how wrong the thinking in those examples are then I really don't know what to say to you.
Those examples are not tactful, they are reprehensible, millions follow him, they absorb those answers like a sponge, that tactfulness of yours turns lies into truths, surely you can see that is wrong.
I don’t see any lies in limited information you provided in your examples. He has his own circumstances to deal with living in a hostile country. So I can’t blame him.

Dawah is all about tactful dealing. You cannot be at each other throat for someone not standing up to your own expectations.

Thousands of Indians are accepting Islam because of him. If you don’t agree with him, leave him alone to do his work. No needs for the leg pulling. Pakistanis national hobby.

No, there is no overall,
Once you colour your morals in such a naked manner, then that person cannot be presented as an ideal, and accepted with blind faith, which many Muslims seem to do. That's exactly what's wrong with Muslim societies these days, they accept far too much without thinking, then cry, and constantly question afterwards.
Who is presenting him as an ideal? It's your thought which is the problem here who has some assumption that any person could be ideal. Everyone has flaws and yes you can disagree with him as long as you have proof from Quran and Sunnah. Until then I take his word as long as he is giving proof from Quran and Sunnah.

I don’t see any lies in limited information you provided in your examples. He has his own circumstances to deal with living in a hostile country. So I can’t blame him.

Dawah is all about tactful dealing. You cannot be at each other throat for someone not standing up to your own expectations.

Thousands of Indians are accepting Islam because of him. If you don’t agree with him, leave him alone to do his work. No needs for the leg pulling. Pakistanis national hobby.

Oh come on, grow up and get serious, why are you getting personal. Are you a child that you don't know how to have a proper discussion?
If you wish to remain ignorant then that's your problem, not mine.

So you think India is a father and Islam is a mother?
You think those are facts?

You think saying India is ok for Muslims, but rest of the non-Muslim countries in the world are haram?
Is that not a hypocritical lie? Which part of your brain are you using?

Give dawah and what the heck you want, but it doesn't mean you spread lies.
There are no expectations, you're acting like a fool, I highlighted his hypocrisy and lies, argue on that, you are creating stupid irrelevant personal arguments.
If you disagree, argue on what my examples, if you think there is nothing wrong then give your reasons, don't bitch like a silly little child.

There is no leg pulling, since when has stating facts become leg pulling?
If you want to worship him, then put a picture in your bedroom and pray to him day and night, but don't stop others from speaking facts, it's your choice what you choose to believe, but don't you dare tell me what to say, call me out if I am laying or wrong, then give proper reasons, on the points, without getting personal.
Don't be a child and try to chide me for highlighting facts. Ignorant fool.

Who is presenting him as an ideal? It's your thought which is the problem here who has some assumption that any person could be ideal. Everyone has flaws and yes you can disagree with him as long as you have proof from Quran and Sunnah. Until then I take his word as long as he is giving proof from Quran and Sunnah.

That's your choice, you asked my for the reasons behind my opinion and I told you, I think I showed respect, don't get uptight about it.

If you wish to discuss the points, then discuss, other then that I don't think we have much to say. if you don't want to know, then perhaps it's better not to ask.

Back
Top Bottom