What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

I'm not trolling gambit, so what brings you to this forum? Do you have a particular interest in Iran's military affairs or just this aircraft?
Yes and yes. Iran and the US have a history and sadly, not always good. I will even concede that it is mostly bad. But that does not mean I cannot be a patriot and speak for the US in terms of foreign affairs in the ME where both our countries have interests and often conflict.

Yes and yes. Iran and the US have a history and sadly, not always good. I will even concede that it is mostly bad. But that does not mean I cannot be a patriot and speak for the US in terms of foreign affairs in the ME where both our countries have interests and often conflict.

Of course, the problems with Iran and the USA is arrogance on both sides. Yes, with a little added missteps in history along the way, the overthrow in the 50's and then the hostage crisis in 79 ot name a few. I can understand the bigger power being naturally disposed to be arrogant but Iran doesn't care about that, so the military might stuff doesn't have the same effect. Do you know what does work with Iranians? Sweet talk...if somebody cracks that code in the State Dept, we can mend the fences...lol. However, as long as AIPAC has a chock hold on Congress that will never happen. Obama was our best chance, and these guys in Tehran played hard to get at the time. They follow orders from a senile old man with zero foreign policy experience. We might get another chance when Biden wins the presidency.

Of course, the problems with Iran and the USA is arrogance on both sides. Yes, with a little added missteps in history along the way, the overthrow in the 50's and then the hostage crisis in 79 ot name a few. I can understand the bigger power being naturally disposed to be arrogant but Iran doesn't care about that, so the military might stuff doesn't have the same effect. Do you know what does work with Iranians? Sweet talk...if somebody cracks that code in the State Dept, we can mend the fences...lol. However, as long as AIPAC has a chock hold on Congress that will never happen. Obama was our best chance, and these guys in Tehran played hard to get at the time. They follow orders from a senile old man with zero foreign policy experience. We might get another chance when Biden wins the presidency.
i dont think you are iranian too.like mano to kindergarten tv .so i ask you are you live in iran if not how many years you are live outside iran .and do you have city-zen from another country

i dont think you are iranian too.like mano to kindergarten tv .so i ask you are you live in iran if not how many years you are live outside iran .and do you have city-zen from another country
You think what you like bro...It doesn't make any difference to me. I could tell you, but I don't feel like answering you.

Hey Kastor, how does being the President of Iran from 1981 to 1989 = "zero foreign policy experience"???
What he means is that the so called old inexperienced Khamenei can't be fooled by the sweet talks of a war criminal like Obama!

So for example when Obama threatens Iran with nuclear attack on daily bases (all options on the table), when he applies the toughest sanctions against Iran (what even Bush didn't), when orders to assassinate Iranian scientists, when starts a cyber war against Iran, when founds and supports a dozen of terrorist groups around Iran (ISIS was just one of them), and while actively seeks regime change in Iran, in this situation, a so called experienced politician ( in his eyes) should forget these and see them as just a misunderstanding!

However, what he forgot is that if two fools like Rouhani and Zarif actually called west's hostility against Iran a misunderstanding and trusted them and signed a sh!ty deal (worst than their own sh!t), they were playing within Khamenei's plan to give Iranian a lesson, that signing a deal with a terrorist (Obama) is as useless as it should be.

Hey Kastor, how does being the President of Iran from 1981 to 1989 = "zero foreign policy experience"???
Oh, you mean he learned on the job? Yeah, maybe the war years was not exactly good for that, you know in a war you're busy surviving and not exactly expanding ties and diplomatic policy. This whole governmental structure needs an overhaul. We need to have a strong president, elected by the people with a strong Parliament and an independent court system, just like most successful countries. We don't need a political leader for life, he can stay as the spiritual leader but with little or no impact on governing, like the Pope. We also need to get rid of the Assembly of Experts, Expediency council and the rest of the bs structure like the Judiciary committee who don't do anything except split power.....you cannot effectively govern a country when the power is so diffused in most areas. Well, in a Democracy anyway.

What he means is that the so called old inexperienced Khamenei can't be fooled by the sweet talks of a war criminal like Obama!

So for example when Obama threatens Iran with nuclear attack on daily bases (all options on the table), when he applies the toughest sanctions against Iran (what even Bush didn't), when orders to assassinate Iranian scientists, when starts a cyber war against Iran, when founds and supports a dozen of terrorist groups around Iran (ISIS was just one of them), and while actively seeks regime change in Iran, in this situation, a so called experienced politician ( in his eyes) should forget these and see them as just a misunderstanding!

However, what he forgot is that if two fools like Rouhani and Zarif actually called west's hostility against Iran a misunderstanding and trusted them and signed a sh!ty deal (worst than their own sh!t), they were playing within Khamenei's plan to give Iranian a lesson, that signing a deal with a terrorist (Obama) is as useless as it should be.
You don't even deserve an answer because you're a paid IRGC insider, probably someone who writes bogus reports about threats and hands it in to stoke fears.

You don't even deserve an answer because you're a paid IRGC insider, probably someone who writes bogus reports about threats and hands it in to stoke fears.
or you are a paid Zionist!

nonetheless facts remain and you have no answer whatsoever.

or you are a paid Zionist!

nonetheless facts remain and you have no answer whatsoever.
Yeah, I'm a Zionist...you found me out, because you're so smart. Seriously though, do you actually work in our govt? That's scary. I hope you only make tea at the IRGC office.

Last edited:
he is mostly right about what he says about Obama, stuxnet and olympic games cyber attacks were approved by Obama (probably pressured by neo cons all around him) and he supported the syrian "rebels" hugely. and even obama had addiction to sanctions, but at least he was open to diplomacy and didnt support sanctions just for the sake of it.

i don't agree that Obama supported regime change or the scientists assassination, that was israel not the US.

overall he was less anti-Iran than the other presidents and the powerful neo cons that are ideologically against iran, his assistant was iranian as well, so we cannot say how much of the US actions to Iran he supported personally...

he is mostly right about what he says about Obama, stuxnet and olympic games cyber attacks were approved by Obama (probably pressured by neo cons all around him) and he supported the syrian "rebels" hugely. and even obama had addiction to sanctions, but at least he was open to diplomacy and didnt support sanctions just for the sake of it.

i don't agree that Obama supported regime change or the scientists assassination, that was israel not the US.

overall he was less anti-Iran than the other presidents and the powerful neo cons that are ideologically against iran, his assistant was iranian as well, so we cannot say how much of the US actions to Iran he supported personally...
Absolutely correct. USA is a rival country....and we have to be aware that not all countries are friendly and benevolent. Look no further than Turkey, for months Trump and Bolton have been pressuring Erdogan with tariffs and currency manipulation. Not to mention they may have secretly backed the recent unsuccessful military coup, this is a NATO ally I'm talking about. But, instead of ratcheting up the tension and rhetoric Erdogan released the pastor that was in the center of the row between the two countries. At the same time he used the Khashoggi murder to put S.A. in their place and warm up to the USA. U.S. govt does not like Erdogan....trust me. But, they have no choice to play nice because Erdogan has proof that could make S.A. look like an international pariah, which is no good for Trump and Kushner (and Israel UAE) who have spent so much political capital on. So Trump quickly said nice things about Turkey and no doubt they will stop their economic war on the Lira...for now. This is how you play diplomatic chess in the international arena.

Oh, you mean he learned on the job? Yeah, maybe the war years was not exactly good for that, you know in a war you're busy surviving and not exactly expanding ties and diplomatic policy. This whole governmental structure needs an overhaul. We need to have a strong president, elected by the people with a strong Parliament and an independent court system, just like most successful countries. We don't need a political leader for life, he can stay as the spiritual leader but with little or no impact on governing, like the Pope. We also need to get rid of the Assembly of Experts, Expediency council and the rest of the bs structure like the Judiciary committee who don't do anything except split power.....you cannot effectively govern a country when the power is so diffused in most areas. Well, in a Democracy anyway.

So basically what you want to see is a Secular Democratic government take form in Iran,correct?

Absolutely correct. USA is a rival country....and we have to be aware that not all countries are friendly and benevolent. Look no further than Turkey, for months Trump and Bolton have been pressuring Erdogan with tariffs and currency manipulation. Not to mention they may have secretly backed the recent unsuccessful military coup, this is a NATO ally I'm talking about. But, instead of ratcheting up the tension and rhetoric Erdogan released the pastor that was in the center of the row between the two countries. At the same time he used the Khashoggi murder to put S.A. in their place and warm up to the USA. U.S. govt does not like Erdogan....trust me. But, they have no choice to play nice because Erdogan has proof that could make S.A. look like an international pariah, which is no good for Trump and Kushner (and Israel UAE) who have spent so much political capital on. So Trump quickly said nice things about Turkey and no doubt they will stop their economic war on the Lira...for now. This is how you play diplomatic chess in the international arena.
I think the changed attitude from the US was because Turkey released Pastor Brunson. But the rest I agree with.

So basically what you want to see is a Secular Democratic government take form in Iran,correct?
Isn't that what every educated sane Iranian wants??

"Isn't that what every educated sane Iranian wants??"

Can you name me just one example of a Secular Democracy that is not under the thumb of Jewish domination? In my opinion "Secular Democracy" in Iran is just a code for a government that is under Jewish control either directly or indirectly via their Bahai proxies!

Back
Top Bottom