What's new

Qaher 313 ????

Early :
index_9-jpg.215220

Final :
784408_279-jpg.575537

I want to do some analysis about qaher ... your idea ?
as you know it all depends on the engines so if we have bigger RD33 for them then you are looking at a Qaher that is 2-3 times bigger and materials must change that is for sure. it will be like Bavar yes different in all aspects.

Last edited:
And jumping from F5 copies to a 5th generation is no joke either.

Countries like China and Russia are still struggling while you have a small plane which resembles a mockup.. I mean come on. Iran has the brains and resources but thats a bit much.
yes but it will put us on map and do not forget that we had a 4 generation fighter program with Russia and the plane was 90% done only thing remaining was the engines but Russia backed off so the program was dead but we got the technology of building a 4 generation fighter.

And jumping from F5 copies to a 5th generation is no joke either.

Countries like China and Russia are still struggling while you have a small plane which resembles a mockup.. I mean come on. Iran has the brains and resources but thats a bit much.

thats a bit much ... no !

This is all about trying ... trying ... trying ... evolving !

images

upload_2019-8-26_12-43-20.jpeg

& ...

We don't say : No we can't ! No it's impossible !

Americans , Russians , Germans ... etc are all human beings !

We are also ...

So we have to work and try again and again to achieve the success !

I love my leader because he always say that !

It doesn't matter what some shit head think about khamenei ... 10 years ago when russians refused to sell S-300 to Iran he said screw them ! we can do this ourselves ! and we did !

Some kind of technological boom happening in Iran but our enemies trying so hard to stop it but they don't know we crossed all the red lines !

People still have no idea about our breakthrough in metallurgy !

Now we are able to produce jet engines ... Tolou-** !

Big *** flying wing drones ... Shahed-***

And the big *** BMs ... which is going to scare the shit out of our enemies !

The backbone of our power is our own mind and products ... We will dominate our region !

Because we have the will to do ...

We will dominate our region
Agree with most of your post. We will protect the region, Yes! We will most likely dominate in some fields. But iran will not dominate the region. Domination is for colonizers, which Iran is not. Iran wants strong and independent neighbors who don’t take orders from colonizers.

thats a bit much ... no !

This is all about trying ... trying ... trying ... evolving !

images

View attachment 576101

& ...

We don't say : No we can't ! No it's impossible !

Americans , Russians , Germans ... etc are all human beings !

We are also ...

So we have to work and try again and again to achieve the success !

I love my leader because he always say that !

It doesn't matter what some shit head think about khamenei ... 10 years ago when russians refused to sell S-300 to Iran he said screw them ! we can do this ourselves ! and we did !

Some kind of technological boom happening in Iran but our enemies trying so hard to stop it but they don't know we crossed all the red lines !

People still have no idea about our breakthrough in metallurgy !

Now we are able to produce jet engines ... Tolou-** !

Big *** flying wing drones ... Shahed-***

And the big *** BMs ... which is going to scare the shit out of our enemies !

The backbone of our power is our own mind and products ... We will dominate our region !

Because we have the will to do ...

Amen to that. We would have a joint security apparatus with our neighbours without foreigners. I think the ultimate security is economic development and Iran is on that path.

I am looking forward to see this program evolve and produce a fighter jet.

Iran is the only country that has been the superpower of its time repeatedly....... history is reapeating again......no empire has ever been able to match the first Persian empire of Hakhamaneshi.... who rulled over 45% of human population of earth.

Khamenei will be known as the Great by history, much like shah Abbas of the Safavids.

It is undoubtedly true that the US are terrified about the progress and prospect of countries like Iran and China becoming regional/world powers. Hence, the US is doing everything it can to prevent the growth of Iran in particular.

Look at Iran's economy pre-sanctions. Larger than Turkey or KSA. Iran's economy would be >$1.2 trillion GDP now without the illegal US sanctions. This is not something the US (or Israel/KSA) want.

It is undoubtedly true that the US are terrified about the progress and prospect of countries like Iran and China becoming regional/world powers. Hence, the US is doing everything it can to prevent the growth of Iran in particular.

Look at Iran's economy pre-sanctions. Larger than Turkey or KSA. Iran's economy would be >$1.2 trillion GDP now without the illegal US sanctions. This is not something the US (or Israel/KSA) want.

Sanctions are part of the blame, the rest is on us. Iranians need to look internally and continue to self develop rather than look for outside opportunity. There are still tons of opportunities and current initiatives should have been aggressively pursuit from time zero. Again, let others come to us instead of us going out and look for them.

Iran is the only country that has been the superpower of its time repeatedly....... history is reapeating again......no empire has ever been able to match the first Persian empire of Hakhamaneshi.... who rulled over 45% of human population of earth.

Khamenei will be known as the Great by history, much like shah Abbas of the Safavids.
:rofl:

Sanctions are part of the blame, the rest is on us. Iranians need to look internally and continue to self develop rather than look for outside opportunity. There are still tons of opportunities and current initiatives should have been aggressively pursuit from time zero. Again, let others come to us instead of us going out and look for them.
Yes I agree with you as well, but I think you understate how powerful a tool sanctions can be in this day and age. Especially when implemented to such a degree by the world's sole superpower where almost all financial transactions have some link to the US - it's a total economic embargo.

Only US and China can survive without any trade. Iran cannot.

However, Iran can vigorously pursue policies that prioritise national development and mitigate against the impact of sanctions. Corruption is of course a major issue, perhaps even as big a factor as sanctions. This is something cultural. It is the government's duty to educate and mould society away from such vices. Unfortunately, to the contrary this government promotes fanatical religious superstitions (in some aspects at least, like some Iranians carrying hyena's genitals for good luck...).

The brain drain is a major issue. Iran's government must fix the economic situation and offer young Iranians a freer and happier future in Iran with opportunities for prosperity, or else the most talented Iranians will continue to leave Iran for Europe/US/Canada. This requires social reform as well, not arresting people for dancing with some friends and humiliating them!

So many young Iranians I know and speak to are not happy in Iran and want to leave, a strong majority I would even say. Basically, those that can - do it. This has to be stopped.

Iran to announce inaugurations regarding air defense

Earlier today Iranian president Hassan rouhani has said that in the coming week he will announce big news about Iran' air defence.

While everyone is skeptical, it is highly likely that Iran will announce a new jet aircraft.

Earlier Iran has successfully reverse engineered American F-5 into HESA Azarkash shown above.

However, reports suggest the new aircraft to be announce will actually be a Qaher 313.

Qaher 313 is reportedly a stealth aircraft and will dramatically boost Iranian defences.

only the coming week will clarify things.

https://beyondjournals.blogspot.com/2019/08/to-announce-inaugurations-regarding-air.html
Why is it at an angle? What is this, WW2?

This is what scares US about Iran:
  • World biggest oil and natural gas reserves combined: (37 Trillion dollars in today's $$).
  • 80 million educated population .
  • Abundant untapped natural resources ( less than 10 percent of what is available used)
  • Great geopolitical location
the country is natural to be an empire as it was before.

Back
Top Bottom