What's new

Qaher 313 ????

It’s not the final design, so I don’t see exactly which characteristics that would be inherently worse for either one of the features you mentioned. As soheil showed with the Bavar 373, the final design was immensely different to the early mockups. Also worth mentioning i that Bavar also received a fair share of “no offense but... it will be crap”. Now we can conclude that it’s the real deal and seemingly a powerful system.
Please do not be surprised when the same thing happens with Qaher.
Missiles are different from stealth fighter jets.
As for the flaws, let's see what happens and I'm hope they address those issues and get a better version out.
"He built a scale model of the plane using a kit from boutique model-maker Fantastic Plastic. In so doing, he discovered that there literally isn’t enough space under the Qaher 313’s wings for the bombs and missiles Iranian officials claimed the plane could carry."
“The aircraft sports fixed canards and air intakes a bit too small to feed a modern jet plane’s engine,” Cenciotti added. Air intakes resemble those used by modern [unmanned aircraft] designs. They are located above the wing meaning that at high AoA — angle of attack—the intakes would get turbulent or no air at all for the engine.”
"Alfred Wong, the pattern-maker who crafted the master for the Qaher 313 kit, found perhaps the most damning evidence of the Qaher 313’s fraudulent provenance. “When I was examining the photos of the prototype/mock-up I guessed that they actually cut up an old MiG-17’s wings for it—the wings have a very distinctive plan shape,” Wong said.
“So for the pattern I bought a 1:72[-scale] MiG-17 and cut up the wings in the same manner—and it was indeed a perfect match!” Wong added. “There would be no way that a clearly ‘50s-vintage wing shape would work on a modern design.”
I'm not at all saying that Iran pulled off a stunt or anything, this could try into a fighter jet if they improve the design, but this is what the experts are saying, of course they did exaggerate on a few things but I'm not endorsing them.

As for the flaws, let's see what happens and I'm hope they address those issues and get a better version out.
"He built a scale model of the plane using a kit from boutique model-maker Fantastic Plastic. In so doing, he discovered that there literally isn’t enough space under the Qaher 313’s wings for the bombs and missiles Iranian officials claimed the plane could carry."
“The aircraft sports fixed canards and air intakes a bit too small to feed a modern jet plane’s engine,” Cenciotti added. Air intakes resemble those used by modern [unmanned aircraft] designs. They are located above the wing meaning that at high AoA — angle of attack—the intakes would get turbulent or no air at all for the engine.”
"Alfred Wong, the pattern-maker who crafted the master for the Qaher 313 kit, found perhaps the most damning evidence of the Qaher 313’s fraudulent provenance. “When I was examining the photos of the prototype/mock-up I guessed that they actually cut up an old MiG-17’s wings for it—the wings have a very distinctive plan shape,” Wong said.
“So for the pattern I bought a 1:72[-scale] MiG-17 and cut up the wings in the same manner—and it was indeed a perfect match!” Wong added. “There would be no way that a clearly ‘50s-vintage wing shape would work on a modern design.”
I'm not at all saying that Iran pulled off a stunt or anything, this could try into a fighter jet if they improve the design, but this is what the experts are saying, of course they did exaggerate on a few things but I'm not endorsing them.
Wong's BS was already rebutted long ago.

We already saw huge changes and improvements from prototype 01 to 08. Let's see what these anti-Iran "experts" are saying once Iran shows prototype 15...

Reminds me of the Su-47

Attachments

• img1-8.jpg
    img1-8.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 83
Bavar is not a missile

Google: Bavar-373 is an Iranian long-range road-mobile surface-to-air missile system unveiled in August 2016.
I'll add system to it if you don't like the word missiles alone.

Yes it is important. Complexity of an entire AD system is several folds more intricate than one missile. Although sayyad missiles are incredibly complex as well!

Bavar with multipel lunchers, several type of radars and missiles:
upload_2019-8-28_22-0-7.jpeg

Sayyad 3 missile
upload_2019-8-28_22-5-21.jpeg

Pakistan, when developing the Jf-17 also faced resistance for the US and the project was very well hidden, but all attempts were made to derail the project. Now imagine that happening with an even more hostile state to the US and they are trying to build a 5th gen aircraft, of all things.
this plane:
48~1.jpg

is shafaq. it was a joint venture between Iran and Russia to make an stealth/LO fighter plane. it was supposed to utilize RD-33 alongside with MIG-35 radar and avionics. like u said US influenced Russians to leave the project.
The answer is, that if Iran ever manages to be build it, then IRAF wont see it. Nor end up gaining anything.
See this is where you dont get it. You cant compare the relationship Pakistan and China has with the relationship Iran will have with its suppliers.
so if i'm not wrong you are saying some country is developing F-313 for us??
if that's the case i assure you no one helping us because if it was Russia or China (which are the only ones with the tech we can reach) already have 5th generation RAM and shaping based stealth technology, also if we had that luxury we would proceed with the shafaq. so there would not be a need for faceting technique, so it's our own effort not foreign assistance. if you are refering to the engine and avionics we already are producing them.

this plane:
View attachment 576407
is shafaq. it was a joint venture between Iran and Russia to make an stealth/LO fighter plane. it was supposed to utilize RD-33 alongside with MIG-35 radar and avionics. like u said US influenced Russians to leave the project.

so if i'm not wrong you are saying some country is developing F-313 for us??
if that's the case i assure you no one helping us because if it was Russia or China (which are the only ones with the tech we can reach) already have 5th generation RAM and shaping based stealth technology, also if we had that luxury we would proceed with the shafaq. so there would not be a need for faceting technique, so it's our own effort not foreign assistance. if you are refering to the engine and avionics we already are producing them.
No, I'm saying they need help from other countries inorder yo speed up the production. That means that their technologies and industrial output can be utilized, but that wont be happening because of external pressures on the other partner.

I honestly do wish both Pakistan and Iran, coexistenced as peaceful neighbors and had gotten their sh$t together. creating equipment together but alas both fell in to the trap of each others enemies. It's a shame, and now both countries are vulnerable to foreign influence.

Back
Top Bottom