What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

what the bagladeshi middle class guys/gals do in free time ? M sure there are no pubs or discs in BD ?

they date bro, secretly dating culture is quite big in bangladesh and very fun i must say. the society has a culture of talking to girls late at night upto 3-4 am secretly over the phone

what percentage of bengladeshis play cricket and is there any possibility of bengladeshis producing world class bowlers like wasim akram and world class batters like tendulkar and kohli.

Almost everyone plays cricket . Those who live in Dhaka city don't play that much as there is lack of free ground. But the problem is almost 99% of them including god gifted players leave playing cricket at a certain stage of life mainly after passing school. only idiots who are not good in study with no good future choose cricket. a good example is Ashraful lol. Almost all our national cricketers come from poor family who actually earn by playing here and there...... We have to establish very professional league system starting from school league.....

what percentage of bengladeshis play cricket and is there any possibility of bengladeshis producing world class bowlers like wasim akram and world class batters like tendulkar and kohli.

First of all its "bangladeshi" not bengladeshi. Second of all a lot of people in bangladesh play cricket, but the opportunity to become a professional cricketer is mostly restricted to Dhaka, since its where all the good coaches and training equipments are. Lastly, we have a world class cricketer named Shakib Al Hasan, who is the top allrounder for both test and odi. Others like Nasir and Tamim are slowly following up the footsteps

First of all its "bangladeshi" not bengladeshi. Second of all a lot of people in bangladesh play cricket, but the opportunity to become a professional cricketer is mostly restricted to Dhaka, since its where all the good coaches and training equipments are. Lastly, we have a world class cricketer named Shakib Al Hasan, who is the top allrounder for both test and odi. Others like Nasir and Tamim are slowly following up the footsteps

Mushy is shaping up as captain as well :D

Unfortunately dhaka boys are more into football these days. My younger cousins can't ball, but they play football quite well. Underground football teams and tournaments is flourishing in Dhaka!!

they date bro, secretly dating culture is quite big in bangladesh and very fun i must say. the society has a culture of talking to girls late at night upto 3-4 am secretly over the phone
For me its sleeping eating, computer games and PDF!!

I have no question.just want to say something.
People of Bangladesh will hate us because 1971 is their history.
people of Pakistan (i am talking about common Pakistani) will love you because 1947 is our history.

You can't complain about genuine grievance on the part of those who were a victim of 71. But hate is too strong a word, it's mostly indifference, though some will try to convince you otherwise. For example, in cricket, after BD national team majority of the people here support the Pak team. Had there a mass hatred towards Pakistan this wouldn't have been the case.

You can't complain about genuine grievance on the part of those who were a victim of 71. But hate is too strong a word, it's mostly indifference, though some will try to convince you otherwise. For example, in cricket, after BD national team majority of the people here support the Pak team. Had there a mass hatred towards Pakistan that wouldn't have been the case.

You can't complain about genuine grievance on the part of those who were a victim of 71. But hate is too strong a word, it's mostly indifference, though some will try to convince you otherwise. For example, in cricket, after BD national team majority of the people here support the Pak team. Had there a mass hatred towards Pakistan that wouldn't have been the case.

well i noticed it before:

suppose in a crowd 90 Bangladeshis like Pakistan, 10 hate them

(pakistani reaction)------------> hindu loving traitor Bangalis Identity crisis bla bla bla .
(Indian reaction) ------------> these arent real Bangladeshis, these are Jamati. Bangladeshis love us!!

well i noticed it before:

suppose in a crowd 90 Bangladeshis like Pakistan, 10 hate them

(pakistani reaction)------------> hindu loving traitor Bangalis Identity crisis bla bla bla .
(Indian reaction) ------------> these arent real Bangladeshis, these are Jamati. Bangladeshis love us!!

1st i am a human being then a muslim

ami care korina kon sala ki vabe

r ekta faltu cricket match niye amader eman niye kotha bolar k ora

[/B]

@ Atrocities committed !!! by whom !!! Pakistani Army !!!! It is your's and Awami version.

@ Yes there was a killing and we practically saw it and survived. You made so much of exaggeration that now-a-days peoples have lot of doubts !!!

This old British documentary shows about the warcrime of Jamatis under Al-Badr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom