What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Yes, shabnum was very pretty. Can people of Bangladesh understand urdu ?

A tiny fraction of the middle class- thanks to Hindi movies. Also some of the educated older generation people (born and brought up pre 71). But it seems easier for us to learn as Urdu/Hindi uses a good number of Farsi/Arabic words being Muslims which we are familiar with. Also Bangla has many words in common with Urdu/Hindi (only they sound distorted). Some dialects/languages of Bangladesh share more words with Urdu/Hindi than pure Bangla does.

I have no question.just want to say something.
People of Bangladesh will hate us because 1971 is their history.
people of Pakistan (i am talking about common Pakistani) will love you because 1947 is our history.

PAK cricket team is my most favorite team after BD team. :smitten: I don't have any hatred for u guys.:)

what the bagladeshi middle class guys/gals do in free time ? M sure there are no pubs or discs in BD ?

IS going to pubs the only mode of entertainment for u guys?:confused:

we like to gossip sitting in tea stall, tea in one hand and cigr8 in other!

That's the worst habit a person can get to.. I smoked for so many years and after the quit I knew what I missed in all those years.. Stupid.

How many of you know, a smoker don't dream at sleep???

That's the worst habit a person can get to.. I smoked for so many years and after the quit I knew what I missed in all those years.. Stupid.

How many of you know, a smoker don't dream at sleep???

i dont smoke bro and i dream a lot :azn: .... and i think there is no connection between smoking and Dreaming. Do you have any link??

Now serious question. how many bangladeshi thinks my English is much better than saeed ajmal ?

So nobody answered, are these people bengali?

yes, they all know Bangla! Zakir is from Sylhet and msaint is most probably from Chittagong. Luffy shares a lot Bangla link, Dark is also Bengali. There is only one BD false flagger - T-rex!

Now serious question. how many bangladeshi thinks my English is much better than saeed ajmal ?

Bismillahir Rahmanir rahim!! At first i want to thank Allah! They bowl, i bat, my captain said me to bat this way. Thank you!

Story of Pakistani and Bangladeshi cricket players loooool

yes, they all know Bangla! Zakir is from Sylhet and msaint is most probably from Chittagong. Luffy shares a lot Bangla link, Dark is also Bengali. There is only one BD false flagger - T-rex!

Thanks you for this information. :laugh:

Bismillahir Rahmanir rahim!! At first i want to thank Allah! They bowl, i bat, my captain said me to bat this way. Thank you!

Story of Pakistani and Bangladeshi cricket players loooool
:D :lol:
agar shakib saqlain sey bowling seekh ley tu doosra saeed ban sakta hai. what do you think ?

Gotta meet zakir. :D

Yes, shabnum was very pretty. Can people of Bangladesh understand urdu ?

@ Yes, now a days most of the people understands urdu ? It is due to Hindi movies and Indian Channels. And about me I can even write but now-a-days forgotten. In 1970, I still remember I read some urdu books like:

1. "Bachcho ki Dunia ".
2. "Sunderban ka Khajana ".
3. "Targen ki Wafsee".

I saw the last urdu movie, " Ek phool aur ek patthar" in January 1971 in a Cinema Hall of Bangladesh.

@ Yes, now a days most of the people understands urdu ? It is due to Hindi movies and Indian Channels. And about me I can even write but now-a-days forgotten. In 1970, I still remember I read some urdu books like:

1. "Bachcho ki Dunia ".
2. "Sunderban ka Khajana ".
3. "Targen ki Wafsee".

I saw the last urdu movie, " Ek phool aur ek patthar" in January 1971 in a Cinema Hall of Bangladesh.

Bachchon Ki Dunya still gets published & i too use to read it along with Naunehal & Talim O Tarbiyat as a kid in 2000's.

It is Sunderban ka Khazana & Tarzan ki Wapsi:cool:

Back
Top Bottom