What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Seeing the extent of Jamat's involement in war crimes in the documentary, why are many Bangladeshi's against war crime tribunal.

Many Bangladeshis here say Jamat as ideal party.

Perhaps some Bangladeshis say. But how many didn't? Also there's a difference between being ideal and being popular. Jamaat is the most organized political party in BD and, to my knowledge, also the most democratic- leaders are elected by secret vote of party members, no one can be a candidate for any party posts, there is no hero-worshipping, no princes and princesses.

Seeing the extent of Jamat's involement in war crimes in the documentary, why are many Bangladeshi's against war crime tribunal.

there are people in Bangladesh who morbidly hate Pakistan. For example- Jafar Iqbal, a popular writer once wrote he avoids airways which fly over pakistan!! There are other people , 180 degree opposite to Jafar Iqbal who hate India!! But they form a little portion of Bangladesh. majority only care about present... For example, few months ago in an important poll Son of a Rajakar was elected defeating A freedom fighter !!! Here is the thread- http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/151274-another-slap-awamileague-face.html

I can't see the documentary (on mobile phone). The war crime tribunal is politically motivated- one reason why many are not interested. Some may oppose it from sheer political affiliation. Common view is anyone involved in rape, arson or killing- by themselves or with the assistance of the then Pak Army- should be brought to justice. Problem is those crimes took place like 40 years ago. The evidences are mostly inextant. If you are trying heart and soul to punish x, y, z, you assert he is a criminal, but you can't gather the evidence- this draws public attention and they doubt your intention.

jamat is not a famous political party in BD i dont know why u indians so much obsessed about jamat

jamat means jamat-e-islami ? indians are obsessed people in reality they will always question about your language, country and religion.

Is fish and rice common food in Bangladesh ? i really love bangladeshi's skin.:D

Dunno, i was very light upto age 12, now i am brown. If we go under sun repeatedly we become dark !! Enriched skin you know, superior genetic design, capable of producing melanin quickly to save from any harmful effect of sun unlike Goras who suffer from Skin cancer. Muhahahaha . And yes rice is common and We eat fish but we also eat meat and egg in equal amount!

@ Skin of whom ???? Opposite sex !!!!!!!!!
No, i am talking generally.

Dunno, i was very light upto age 12, now i am brown. If we go under sun repeatedly we become dark !! Enriched skin you know, superior genetic design, capable of producing melanin quickly to save from any harmful effect of sun unlike Goras who suffer from Skin cancer. Muhahahaha . And yes rice is common and We eat fish but we also eat meat and egg in equal amount!

i like dark skin its more attractive than white.

Back
Top Bottom