What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

The pre-condition was total demilitarization but Pakistan state never complied with. How religion came in the equation.

India is not willing to do that. PK has no problem. Dont make up story here.

The basic name for the region is, 'Bangalah' which was changed by the locals to Bangla. Arabians would say, 'Bangaldesh.' However, Bangal is used to donate the people of east Bengal and it means 'Peasants' who have little manners. Ghoti probabli came from the Hindi word, 'Ghatia.' It may mean low quality people.
i know i shouldn't reply to these silly things and thank u but being a "bangal" i've got no option left

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We do not have to understand the inner settings of Kashmir issue. Just keep your 1948 promise you made in UN to hold plebescite (check spelling) in Kashmir, everything will be fine and the entire world will no more say, 'Lakho lanat on India.'

I'm not here to enlighten Bangladeshis of world affairs, why not reading the of constitution of "azad" kashmir(or you lot can as well be frog of well as you always have been).

No person or political party in Azad Jammu and Kashmir shall be
permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or
detrimental to, the ideology of the State’s accession to Pakistan.

http://www.ajkassembly.gok.pk/AJK_Interim_Constitution_Act_1974.pdf

Why didnt the UAE allow Bangladeshis to enter inside their country ?

No UAE visa for Bangladeshis

This is from an Indian guy who posted a similar thread:

According to sources in Dubai, the authorities were pressed taking this measure as a large number of Bangladeshi passport holders entered the country during past six months, many of whom were Rohingyas from Myanmar, who managed Bangladeshi passports for entering UAE.. UAE authorities claim, thousands of Bangladeshi nationals carrying fake passports tried to enter the country during past six months. During past several weeks, hundreds of Bangladeshis were arrested by UAE police and other law enforcing agencies with forged travel documents or passports.

Please pay attention to the stuff in red. Large # of Rohingyas from Myanmar managed Bangladeshi passports for entering UAE.

I don't blame Rohingyas for trying to get illegal Bangladeshi passports to get into other countries. They're in a bad situation so they have to save themselves. I also don't think it's possible for Bangladesh to keep taking in refugees.

I'm sure there are some actual Bangladeshi citizens who are doing this also but notice int he article it says "within the past 6 months" & "during past several weeks". Violence against Rohingyas has gotten worse in the past 6 months.

Hope that helps :) (although somehow from the tone of your post, I don't think you actually came here to learn ;) )

Some quotes from key UAE officials:
Major General Nasser Al Awadi Al Menhali, assistant undersecretary for Naturalisation and Residency and Ports Affairs at the Ministry of Interior, told Gulf News “the suspension of issuing visas is not permanent and is not a ban.

He said that the situation will return to normal once a number of issues are resolved by the government of Bangladesh. “For the time being there will be no new visit visas, resident visas, tourist visas or any other kind of visa for Bangladeshi nationals,” said General Nasser.

However, competent sources at Bangladeshi embassy in Abu Dhabi and Consulate General in Dubai said that the UAE authorities have imposed stringent measures in respect of issuing visas for Bangladeshis because of security concerns over illegal Bangladeshis, many with fake documents, expired passports and visas and arrival of excessive people from Bangladesh with forged documents in recent days.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/latest_news.php?nid=41381

It's all due to blatant irregularity over such issues in Bangladesh.

It's okay people, blame everything that goes wrong in Bangladesh on the Awami League and it's cool :cool:

^ these irregularities were always there. During BNP-JAMAT they compromised it, now they have taken a hard stance. Change the Govt! Solve the problem ( you know, as a anti govt. activist i am supposed to say such lines)

I have no question.just want to say something.
People of Bangladesh will hate us because 1971 is their history.
people of Pakistan (i am talking about common Pakistani) will love you because 1947 is our history.

Welcome back...:wave:

I have no question.just want to say something.
People of Bangladesh will hate us because 1971 is their history.
people of Pakistan (i am talking about common Pakistani) will love you because 1947 is our history.

We're not Pakistan.

what percentage of bengladeshis play cricket and is there any possibility of bengladeshis producing world class bowlers like wasim akram and world class batters like tendulkar and kohli.

Back
Top Bottom