What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

dada i want peace

u indians dont even know what peace is

by the way dada why not make kashmir an independent state

ur army is killing raping kashmiri muslims there

Why not make Chattagram an independent chakma desh? Your army is carrying out a genocide there.

dada i want peace

u indians dont even know what peace is

by the way dada why not make kashmir an independent state

ur army is killing raping kashmiri muslims there
Yeah, Indians are blood thirsty monsters, so they dont know what is peace!!!
Kashmir is an independent state, just like maharastra or west bengal.
It has its own law, own CM, own police (and even some special priviledges).

Our army is not killing and raping kashmiri as a matter of policy, but some violations have happened.
Now a days no terrorism in kashmir, so no killing raping.
Get a visa and visit kashmir, dont just sit in dhaka and read local bangla papers.

How is it that you never bothered about killing in balochistan?

Why not make Chattagram an independent chakma desh? Your army is carrying out a genocide there.

Had our Amry indeed committed genocide on the chakmas, then the chakmas would have been extinct long ago. Chakmas still make up 50-60% of CHT and have quotas in all educational institutes including for jobs in high ranking gov post. Don't consider every kind to be as heinous as u guys are. First increase the share of muslims in employment from the current 2% in WB and then have the audacity to spout nonsense.

While BA has stopped IA support and arms for the miscreants in CHT, IA has so far been unable to counter the infiltration of some BD elements to Assam. So, watch your own backyard instead of worrying about CHT. CHtTis a dead issue after India withheld its covert support.

You know....I actually have no idea :lol: Some Punjabi term....or something....

I just find it catchy :D

P.S: I stole it from Al-Zakir.

Its a common word in Sylhet. My mom used to use that when she cursed at somebody.. no idea what that mean.. :devil:

Had our Amry indeed committed genocide on the chakmas, then the chakmas would have been extinct long ago. Chakmas still make up 50-60% of CHT and have quotas in all educational institutes including for jobs in high ranking gov post. Don't consider every kind to be as heinous as u guys are. First increase the share of muslims in employment from the current 2% in WB and then have the audacity to spout nonsense.

Doesn't matter, if a Bangladeshi can spout nonsense about Kashmir without knowing iota of the problem, so can I.

Doesn't matter, if a Bangladeshi can spout nonsense about Kashmir without knowing iota of the problem, so can I.

We do not have to understand the inner settings of Kashmir issue. Just keep your 1948 promise you made in UN to hold plebescite (check spelling) in Kashmir, everything will be fine and the entire world will no more say, 'Lakho lanat on India.'

We do not have to understand the inner settings of Kashmir issue. Just keep your 1948 promise you made in UN to hold plebescite (check spelling) in Kashmir, everything will be fine and the entire world will no more say, 'Lakho lanat on India.'

You missed out other half, i.e. Pakistan need to fully vacate the part of kashmir they occupied before any plebiscite.

You missed out other half, i.e. Pakistan need to fully vacate the part of kashmir they occupied before any plebiscite.

So you want all the muslim to vacate and the plebiscite to take place only with Hindu voter...

Gooood luck... :no:

So you want all the muslim to vacate and the plebiscite to take place only with Hindu voter...

Gooood luck... :no:

The pre-condition was total demilitarization but Pakistan state never complied with. How religion came in the equation.

Back
Top Bottom