What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

To my fellow Bangladeshis, you can watch the Maasranga channel and see what the ex-dg of BDR is saying about Bondhustan !!
He is gong ballistic over the whole Indian policy.

uposthapok ta Ki? Dalal er bachha!

EX DG - BDR- WHEN I WAS DG, I RAN A SURVEY, WHERE I FOUND 5 LAKH ILLEGAL INDIAN IN BANGLADESH, NOW IT IS MORE THAN 15 LAKH!!

To my fellow Bangladeshis, you can watch the Maasranga channel and see what the ex-dg of BDR is saying about Bondhustan !!
He is gong ballistic over the whole Indian policy.

I just finished watching the Quader Siddique talk show on Diganta a bit ago, today's guest was an ex IG of Police. They 2 were discussing border issue too. You'll be astonished to see that Quader Siddique who always has soft corner for india is discussing on this and asking "is it a matter of dignity for a people who got their country by blood shed". They discussed some very valid points including the lesson that maj gen Fajlur Rahman taught the beasts.

Ok it seems to have turned from from Q/A thread to usual bangladeshi rambling about bsf. Boyos go to your gardens, pick up a toygun and kill some trees pretending them as bsf dogs! :lol:

Anyone who's crossing international border illegaly at dead of night will be shot at.

Ok it seems to have turned from from Q/A thread to usual bangladeshi rambling about bsf. Boyos go to your gardens, pick up a toygun and kill some trees pretending them as bsf dogs! :lol:

Anyone who's crossing international border illegaly at dead of night will be shot at.

:rofl:...:rofl:

During war the suffering people were ethnically Bangali not specifically Hindu or Muslim. For oppressors' hatred to Hindu religion they suffered a bit more but as they considered Bangali Muslim as half Hindu, whole Bangali people suffered. How did one community has been able to recover and other has not been?

▌Each and every Bangladeshi was targeted during the war. But pakistani army took particular interest on the Hindus. Come on don't deny that.

Do you have any evidence about election time repression on Hindu people? If so, please show us that otherwise don't share such baseless info with foreigner whose nation ranks no. 1 in minority atrocities. During election poor people of slums, remote areas are targeted irrespective of religion as all our politicians are beasts. After 71 communal riot in BD broke out only when there's been a repression on Muslim in india. You can't show a single example of riot in BD which took place 1st here. It's not expected but it's also not possible to stop when people feel their bond on religious background...they just can't tolerate that their brothers (religious) are being oppressed and so jump over the Hindu minority here. Of course there's oppression on Hindu people in BD which I strongly oppose and it has to be stopped but that's not like it happens in our neighboring countries and I don't want to share such example here in PDF where people from more dangerous land for minority visit frequently. It's our problem, we must remove all our problems.

▌I've seen with my own eyes what happened after the election. Don't bring India as an example. If there's minority oppression in India, does that justify if the same goes on here? What does that make us. Not any better than them. We need to fix our situation first. I only shared it in reply to someone's post if I recall correctly.

How do you know the fact that the number of killings in the borders are decreasing...is it based on media report on bsf d$g squad's chief's vomit in conference? So far I know it's currently the worst situation going on there on our border and it'll continue as we have to depend on indian decision not on our decision. Anyway, as you lack the idea on our border how we are losing every day our people there, how border people lives have been hell to live there for d$g squad bsf and also BDR (as they are silent), please don't comment on this issue until you can enrich yourself with the fact.

▌I know the facts. How do you know the media reports are fake and made up? Yes we're losing people. But the numbers are decreasing. Our leaders need to take more active role to stop the killings completely. If you don't want a peaceful solution and decide to fight a war against the Indians, I'll join you. So, what do you say? The day you decide to fight a war over border disputes, let me know.

[/B]
@ Atrocities committed !!! by whom !!! Pakistani Army !!!! It is your's and Awami version.

▌It's the version of regular Bangladeshis. Ofcourse a few dalals/jamatis would disagree.

Seriously dude? How about we let China make a naval base here? It's in your good interest to stop threatening us and treat us with respect. If you can't do that, you'll be forced to do so. :-)

Stop thinking with extremism dude. It won't do any good to any of us.

Seriously dude? How about we let China make a naval base here in Cox'sbazar?

Stop thinking with extremism dude. It won't do any good to any of us.

Well my reply was meant for teenage bravado. But anyway that's pretty much is the norm for the whole world. You get either shot or locked up if you get caught tresspassing international border at midnight. If we do anything different to bangladeshis or have specific policies towards bangladeshis, that's because we are showing leniency and valuing our friendship, not because it's fundamental right of bangladeshis to be treated differently than pakistanis or other nationalities.

Well my reply was meant for teenage bravado. But anyway that's pretty much is the norm for the whole world. You get either shot or locked up if you get caught tresspassing international border at midnight. If we do anything different to bangladeshis or have specific policies towards bangladeshis, that's because we are showing leniency and valuing our friendship, not because it's fundamental right of bangladeshis to be treated differently than pakistanis or other nationalities.

Hmm so lock em up if they trespass. Why shoot the people of a friendly nation? Btw edited my post a little.

Hmm so lock em up if they trespass. Why shoot the people of a friendly nation? Btw edited my post a little.

u think talking 2 a dada is going 2 solve anything

mark my words BSF gonna never stop killing

u think talking 2 a dada is going 2 solve anything

mark my words BSF gonna never stop killing

If talking to them doesn't work, there are other ways. I'm sure those paths will be followed by our government too.

But I believe the dialogue between the countries will be fruitful.

Back
Top Bottom