What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

If talking to them doesn't work, there are other ways. I'm sure those paths will be followed by our government too.

But I believe the dialogue between the countries will be fruitful.

paths hahahaha

mama lokra indiay dhukbo kichu moirao jaibo

amago hater opor hath rakha chara r kichui korar nai

paths hahahaha

Mama, path toh ase. Indian interest re oppose kore, emon jekono kisutei hoibo. Military might diyai toh shob hoina. Amader aro strong ar skilled diplomats dorkar.

Mama, path toh ase. Indian interest re oppose kore, emon jekono kisutei hoibo. Military might diyai toh shob hoina. Amader aro strong ar skilled diplomats dorkar.

mama amago deshe jara politics kore hegor joggota oi rannaghor porjontoi

keno j rannaghor thaikka ber hoiya ailo heda bhujhtasi na

Hmm so lock em up if they trespass. Why shoot the people of a friendly nation? Btw edited my post a little.

There are many reasons. First and foremost was the cocky attitude of then BNP govt and the matreatemnt of one BSF guy who was disfigured after being killed which riled BSF up. Going by the sentiments shown here by BD members, I don't think they have ever heard of showing respect to dead soldires.

Also most of these border hoppers are armed smugglers and they don't heed to warning but attack BSF personnel and BSF has to respond in self defence.

And it;s not possible to know who's a smuggler and who's a kid at dead of night.

so shadow you experienced minority oppression? Could you explain a little bit more? Like was there any political activist in that minority family?? what happened there?..

Also most of these border hoppers are armed smugglers and they don't heed to warning but attack BSF personnel and BSF has to respond in self defence.

And it;s not possible to know who's a smuggler and who's a kid at dead of night.

Rubber bullets would do the job of stopping any trespassers pretty well. I think you'll agree.

paths hahahaha

Will you say the same, if Indian poor entering your country in thousands and taking jobs of your poor people (and also creating security risk)
How do you treat rohingyas? They are not even illegals, they are refugees.

Has any bangladeshi been mistreated in India. I would like to know their stories here.

Rubber bullets would do the job of stopping any trespassers pretty well. I think you'll agree.

But it won't have the element of fear. When people know that there's a chance of getting shot tresspassing then they would naturally refrain.

However I think BSF use non leathal measures now and arrest (kidnapping in bangladeshi parlance) people instead od shooting them. Since this thread is pretty inactive except occasional news of BSF kidnapping BDs.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/19363-bsf-killing-bangladeshi-civilians-66.html

so shadow you experienced minority oppression? Could you explain a little bit more? Like was there any political activist in that minority family?? what happened there?..

No one in those families were associated in politics. Their homes were burned down and looted right after the result.

Ofcourse I can't PROVE any of it. But I sincerely hope being my countrymen and hence my brother, you'll believe what I'm saying.

Will you say the same, if Indian poor entering your country in thousands and taking jobs of your poor people (and also creating security risk)
How do you treat rohingyas? They are not even illegals, they are refugees.

Has any bangladeshi been mistreated in India. I would like to know their stories here.

there's already more than 5 lacs rohingyas in BD

they mostly live in chittagong area

actually they enjoy killing us

we dont have a strong army like pak :D

Ok what's up with you guys and aping Pakistan at every matter?

Not even a bird can cross Indo-Pak border without rockets getting fired at it from both sides. Kashmiri millitants who are trying to return to the valley and lead a normal life usually take the Nepal route.

No one in those families were associated in politics. Their homes were burned down and looted right after the result.

Ofcourse I can't PROVE any of it. But I sincerely hope being my countrymen and hence my brother, you'll believe what I'm saying.

I am just asking because none of my hindu friends experienced this. and there are hindu leaders in BNP like Goyeshwar! All Chatradal branches hav 10-20% hindu students. So its bit difficult for me digest the fact. But if it really happened then its very shameful and should be checked in future!!..

Not even a bird can cross Indo-Pak border without rockets getting fired at it from both sides. Kashmiri millitants who are trying to return to the valley and lead a normal life usually take the Nepal route.

dada i want peace

u indians dont even know what peace is

by the way dada why not make kashmir an independent state

ur army is killing raping kashmiri muslims there

Back
Top Bottom