What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

Which one is observed in Dhaka University? durga or Sharashwati? They make almost 20 + protima and place them in a single ground ! Thats pretty huge!! During school days, I used to get story books as prize in sarashwati pooja from Pooja committee.....

Why were you participated in Hindu festival? I am just curious.

Yes, shabnum was very pretty. Can people of Bangladesh understand urdu ?

Where were you sis?

depend on family background and region. But I believe most Muslims understand Urdu but find it hard to speak it due to lack of practice. Urdu is not completely absence from Bd. It's has special place in Islamic education system.

Why we Bangladeshis are so confused and clueless ??:wacko:

he he he...

what the bagladeshi middle class guys/gals do in free time ? M sure there are no pubs or discs in BD ?

we gossip, roam around with friends, some of us do part time jobs/tution. Middle class bhai...... tough life
they date bro, secretly dating culture is quite big in bangladesh and very fun i must say. the society has a culture of talking to girls late at night upto 3-4 am secretly over the phone

Bhai mojar jinis hosse amdr parents ra sobe e jane.

Many Bangladeshis here say Jamat as ideal party.

I personally am not a supporter of any party, but here's my view. They are the best organized party in Bangladesh. They know politics. AL and BNP leaders knows best how to fill their tummy.

That's the worst habit a person can get to.. I smoked for so many years and after the quit I knew what I missed in all those years.. Stupid.

How many of you know, a smoker don't dream at sleep???

tomader Respiratory tract er columnar epithelium aste aste squamous hoe Jaitese Metaplasia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia... Mane coughing mechanism er efficiency komtese, cancer na houk buro boyoshe kashte kashte Jibon Jabe ni ! ki Moja! R cancer tolo to kothai nai, party hobe!

he he he,,kisu hoie apni ase na kobiraz bhai...osud dia jaiben ...

yes, they all know Bangla! Zakir is from Sylhet and msaint is most probably from Chittagong. Luffy shares a lot Bangla link, Dark is also Bengali. There is only one BD false flagger - T-rex!

Bismillahir Rahmanir rahim!! At first i want to thank Allah! They bowl, i bat, my captain said me to bat this way. Thank you!

Story of Pakistani and Bangladeshi cricket players loooool

Ask zakir to translate a syleti or bengali song :D

yes, they all know Bangla! Zakir is from Sylhet and msaint is most probably from Chittagong. Luffy shares a lot Bangla link, Dark is also Bengali. There is only one BD false flagger - T-rex!

Thats not what I'm asking Kobiraaz. I know these people are from bangladesh and can speak bengali. I'm asking do these people belong to the ehtno-linguistic group called Bengali? (I mean are they Chakma for example?)

Al Zakir
Idune
Planet soldier
Lufty500
msaint

When you say Zakir is from Sylhet - OK but he is not bengali as per his own words. Unless this is some kind of national secret'...

Thats not what I'm asking Kobiraaz. I know these people are from bangladesh and can speak bengali. I'm asking do these people belong to the ehtno-linguistic group called Bengali? (I mean are they Chakma for example?)

Al Zakir
Idune
Planet soldier
Lufty500
msaint

When you say Zakir is from Sylhet - OK but he is not bengali as per his own words. Unless this is some kind of national secret'...

hello brother, I am not clear actually what you meant by the bolded part, primarily because, in here as long as you are Bangladeshi, doesn't matter if you are chakma, Sylhety or Noakhali. Almost everyone in Bangladesh can understand and speak Bengali. People are moving into the mainstream Bengali culture in here gradually the way I see it. I hope you got my point.

hello brother, I am not clear actually what you meant by the bolded part, primarily because, in here as long as you are Bangladeshi, doesn't matter if you are chakma, Sylhety or Noakhali. Almost everyone in Bangladesh can understand and speak Bengali. People are moving into the mainstream Bengali culture in here gradually the way I see it. I hope you got my point.

he wants to know whether they are Bihari or not!

Back
Top Bottom