What's new

Q/A about Bangladesh

he wants to know whether they are Bihari or not!

Now instead of answering, you are assuming what I want to know. If thats what I wanted to know I would have asked it, because, every non bengali is not Bihari right? I'm not a bengali, but I'm not a Bihari either.

Looks like I asked for some kind of national secret :lol:

Now instead of answering, you are assuming what I want to know. If thats what I wanted to know I would have asked it, because, every non bengali is not Bihari right? I'm not a bengali, but I'm not a Bihari either.

Looks like I asked for some kind of national secret :lol:

you asked personal question. I am Bengali through and through. Don't know about them!

hey i love the Bangladeshi style Chinese food & i find the restaurant Cathay in gulshan1 the best in taste , when i visited Dhaka i had tried this one place called lemon grass which was also quiet good can you guys recommend me some nice Chinese restaurant in Dhaka

May be because he is our uncle not brother.:D

yes it is funny. But It is what our prophet (pbuh) did. Even After Fatima's marriage to Ali(r), Muhammad (pbuh) continued to call him brother. When asked, he replied a muslim is brother to another muslim....

ooo! Shitt! Does it look like another fatwa? Eastwatch g0nna kill me!!

hey i love the Bangladeshi style Chinese food & i find the restaurant Cathay in gulshan1 the best in taste , when i visited Dhaka i had tried this one place called lemon grass which was also quiet good can you guys recommend me some nice Chinese restaurant in Dhaka

no i cant. i don't like eating outside. But we do want to know about your experience in Bangladesh...

boltu aazidane and zabanya should know about chinese restaurants

you asked personal question. I am Bengali through and through. Don't know about them!

Fair enough, I asked because some of these always use urdu on the forum and some others hate the indegenous culture / traditions of Bangladesh. I was curious to know if even some Bengalis hate their mother tongue and culture. (Not following and hating are different).

But looks like it was too personal. Well.

no i cant. i don't like eating outside. But we do want to know about your experience in Bangladesh...

boltu aazidane and zabanya should know about chinese restaurants

I do not why after the introduction of buffet restaurant majority of the people is preferring buffet more...

Anyway as you have said you dnt do any other other outside activity you should take part in some sort of flash mob for dancing and some physical exercise. I think now a days flash mob is some sort of fun that many youth are doing or trying to take part in it...

Baton Rogue is good.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baton-Rouge/192074934162506?rf=145408662191506

All you can eat buffet! By the way, they serve 101 dishes during the evening :D Everything - Chinese, Thai and Indian.

Red Tomato in Dhanmondhi is also really good. Especially their seafood soup:
Red Tomato Restaurant, Dhanmondi, Dhaka | Chinese Restaurant, Dhaka | Online Dhaka Guide ( ?????? ???? ????) - An Information Guide For Dhaka City

If you want to try something more authentic Chinese, then try Mainland China which is in Uttara:
Mainland China Restaurant Reviews, Dhaka City, Bangladesh - TripAdvisor

I do not why after the introduction of buffet restaurant majority of the people is preferring buffet more...

Thoroughly and utterly wrong :no:

Fair enough, I asked because some of these always use urdu on the forum and some others hate the indegenous culture / traditions of Bangladesh. I was curious to know if even some Bengalis hate their mother tongue and culture. (Not following and hating are different).

But looks like it was too personal. Well.

Regarding Al-Zakir he consider himself as a descendant of Arab and of Ashraf class... Dnt know about others.

Back
Top Bottom