What's new

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

I am starting to feel sorry for this poor soul now when he escaped from the local psychiatric yard.

Can somebody, preferably a moderator, help him out?

It was funny seeing his posts the first, heck even 20 times, but now it has become a little bit tiring.

Maybe not 20 times. Let us make it 5 times. But when banned he reappears under new names that coincidentally (LOL) write the same novel like nonsense.

If copy-paste was an Olympic discipline this guy would win Indonesia gold medals every 4 years.

:laughcry:

I am starting to feel sorry for this poor soul now when he escaped from the local psychiatric yard.

Can somebody, preferably a moderator, help him out?

It was funny seeing his posts the first, heck even 20 times, but now it has become a little bit tiring.

Maybe not 20 times. Let us make it 5 times. But when banned he reappears under new names that coincidentally (LOL) write the same novel like nonsense.

If copy-paste was an Olympic discipline this guy would win Indonesia gold medals every 4 years.

:laughcry:

One sick person in needs of an urgent brain rehab. I will not bother to give him a second look.:laughcry:

Just wait for few years. All America will look like Detroit.

A set of stamps, lies and propaganda.
Russia - a Christian country, while the West - a stronghold of sexual perverts, aggressive minority people. Lost their roots, will soon lose everything else.

Lol at christian country,the only god which russians worship is Bacchus :coffee:

well some are racist, obsessed about genetic, untolerant , insulting other countries
what to expect from fanatics . and this forum having many fanatics.

all these stupid guys from all ideologies and opinions in this forum:
the moderators don't do the job

for all the other forums i know moderators do the job, but this one... they seem just not care
that even their own rules are not even respected (religion stuff for exemple) they don't care ;)
Of all the forums on the area.....PDF gets the most action (I check here and there)....they seem to have figured the best balance between fascist mods and troll-h3ll. You get enough crazy to keep you engaged....not so much you throw your hands up in disgust. And I actually think this forum encourages peace....because you get to speak your mind and see what the other guy really thinks. (most forums that claim "peace" only allow you to post feel-good garbage....if that was how we all felt....there would be no need to promote peace...it would already be here)

This is naked terrorism and if evidence exist then it must be challenged diplomatically, legally and politically!

Strangely enough....the former "atheist" state is the most religious in Christian Europe.

No they are not...only 50-60% percent of russians describe themselves as a "religious person" lower than the USA.

In Europe Romania and Poland have a 80-90 % of christian believers(one country catholic,the other orthodox).These 2 countries have the same percentage of practicing christians as Pakistan( practicing muslims ofcourse) for example.

This Russia is such a big christian country is just a myth.

Rezultatele c

Thank you, did not take the time to check facts. Still,...the Orthodox Church has had a great resurgence

Thank you, did not take the time to check facts. Still,...the Orthodox Church has had a great resurgence

Yesit had and because Russia has a big population even 50-60% makes for a big number but state wise they are not that big.We can count the 25-30 million muslims in Russia and it's very likely that they contribute largely to that 50-60% percent of religious persons.

Please guys,kindly stick your conversation to the topic only and please I request you all for not to go on personal attacks,by re-quoting racist trolls or religious/country/ethnic abusers,you are giving them more space to spread their tentacles.
This fact is clear first of all,that all players are playing well,I also find hard to believe on such news.

okay,coming to the topic,let us assume that Russians will attack on Saudi Arab due to US rivalry,tell me,what strategic measures can be taken to defeat the Russian attack?

Back
Top Bottom