What's new

Putin Orders Massive Strike Against Saudi Arabia If West Attacks Syria

@Desert Fox

Let go bro, we don't have to make a meal out of it, since you admitted that the remarks you made were racists then I think we are all good.

You said you are a Pashtun, hmm one of the people I worked under while I was in college was a Pashtun, he was a great guy, a man of honor, I'm sure you are too, sometimes people take it too far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranians and Russians deserve each other. Both mouthy shitty nations.

Were it not for the bravery of the Russian soldiers during WW2 , people of your religion would be an extinct species. Besides the red army , there wasn't much standing between the Jews and the Nazi Jewish Oven :lol:. So much for Russia being a shitty nation.

Were it not for the bravery of the Russian soldiers during WW2 , people of your religion would be an extinct species. Besides the red army , there wasn't much standing between the Jews and the Nazi Jewish Oven :lol:. So much for Russia being a shitty nation.

Listen, you chapati-chomping, know-nothing scrote from Uttar Pradesh or some other Islamic shithole.

We Jews survived the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Greeks, Romans and we crushed your combined armies of turds.

We have survived despite everything and would have survived without the Ruskies.

So get back on your rickshaw and get out my face before I drown you in your own Korma.

Son of a *****.

Listen, you chapati-chomping, know-nothing scrote from Uttar Pradesh or some other Islamic shithole.

We Jews survived the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Greeks, Romans and we crushed your combined armies of turds.

We have survived despite everything and would have survived without the Ruskies.

So get back on your rickshaw and get out my face before I drown you in your own Korma.

Son of a *****.

Sachai Kadvi Hoti Hai..................:hang2:

Mirchi lag gayi kya....................

Whenever US goes war on Middle East the Whole world Shouting they going to take the Oil

Shall the shame will be applied on this too ..Russians Trying to take Saudi's Oil

We are ALL Zionists.

am yisrael, am yisrael, am yisrael chai!

The words " May the LORD bless you from Zion " from Psalm 128:5 ,134.3 are all Indicating Zion

In my View all the Christians In India mostly unknown about Jews rather Churches Hide the Truth

..But they will Say we are a Proudest Zionist

You can see the Words Everywhere

From their House ,,their Vechiles and Most of the Invitation's first line was " May the LORD bless you from Zion "

Son of a *****.

OK listen to me you stupid ****hole. First of all , I'm not a Muslim , I'm Hindu. Just because I don't support your ***** little country doesn't make me Muslim. You will drown an Indian in a Korma? Really? Your whole country is the size of my city , a single Indian nukes could finish you of ****in horseshit cocksmoker. Your country is insignificant compared to a superpower like Russia, so stop being an arrogant little prick you fuckin Bastard. And no , were is not for the Ruskies , all the Jews would have been sent to the Oven. Now stfu before I come to wherever it is you are and shove a cradle up your *** you cheap little penny hunter. Also dumbass , Uttar Pradesh is only 20% Muslim and within 20 years , it will be far ahead of your tiny country

Speak English you coward, or go back to your call center and stop wasting my time.

enough ok mate why lose 2 pint of blood over some one comment any how tell me how are things going in isreal i mean relating to the Syria. are u guys thinking that may be it things will escalate and encroach israel into a war directly or indirectly or not.

OK listen to me you stupid ****hole. First of all , I'm not a Muslim , I'm Hindu. Just because I don't support your ***** little country doesn't make me Muslim. You will drown an Indian in a Korma? Really? Your whole country is the size of my city , a single Indian nukes could finish you of ****in horseshit cocksmoker. Your country is insignificant compared to a superpower like Russia, so stop being an arrogant little prick you fuckin Bastard. And no , were is not for the Ruskies , all the Jews would have been sent to the Oven. Now stfu before I come to wherever it is you are and shove a cradle up your *** you cheap little penny hunter. Also dumbass , Uttar Pradesh is only 20% Muslim and within 20 years , it will be far ahead of your tiny country

i really hope that u have blown ur anger now breath in and breath out saying omm shanit omm might help as well and plz stop fighting and lets get back on the topic this is a recpectable forum the best i have ever come across dont make it shitty with these comments

Whenever US goes war on Middle East the Whole world Shouting they going to take the Oil

Shall the shame will be applied on this too ..Russians Trying to take Saudi's Oil

Saudia won't disappear without bringing it upon all enemies heads, even if it meant that we will die in the process. The Russians won't sleep comfortably, if such thing happened.

Son of a *****.

Arjun isn't a Islamic name.

And secondly @Arjun93 does make a point. Not that i'm a fan of communism, a ideology which has its origins in Bolshevism and Marxism, two movements in which Jews played a major role. But if it wasn't for the Red Army, the Western Allies would not have been able to defeat Hitler's Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies to the Indian members here. I'm a big fan of India and its Hindu population.

It's obvious that this scrawny Arjun93 rat comes from a bad home and his mother works the streets for rupees.

I shall ignore the batty boy.

You better get a life Pagan. Stop writing nonsense and posting like the false-flagger you are. Go back to the psychiatric ward you came from.

Stick to Vietnam and the countries that border you and don't meddle in the ancient Middle East or Arab world that you have no business in.

The amount of nonsense you have written in your short stay on this forum should amount to a permanent ban.

The moderators must be sleeping.

Only zionist fake accounts thanks you, what a satisfaction for me.

If the JEWS don't create all those fake accounts pretending to be europeans or arabs, we'll see that most of the people pushing to war are the MOSSA trolls like you

Back
Top Bottom