What's new

Featured Putin: Insulting Prophet Muhammad is not freedom of expression

You defeated me in Afghanistan? I did not know i was there? When and where?

Beside that yes, western culture doesnt belong in the east and your culture does not belong to the west. Here in Greece we ban things of you, that are not compatible with our culture. Like halal meat or covering women up. I hope you also agree that evry easterner must comply with our culture when he comes here.

Thanks for telling me.

LOL Yes we did. Ask your NATO generals to refresh your short term memories LOL It is funny how you reply to the Afghanistan comment first. It stung. Didn't it?

In the East we have all decided to boycott Western imperialism. Take your fake NGOs and diplomatic missions out of all developing nations. Nothing less is acceptable. Don't try to convince us that China and Russia are evil. They are our allies. The real foe is you.

No one wants to come to Greece. All migrants move on to Northern European capitals.

What is your purpose on PDF? Why are you here and why are you arguing with us about our way of life? Like Putin said, insulting the prophet PBUH is not freedom of speech.

Last edited:
Greeks had no right to build a Orthodox Church also. it's our right to turn it into a Mosque or burn it down. its our freedom to destroy...

Sure do as you wish. Its just stones you know.
LOL Yes we did. Ask your NATO generals to refresh your short term memories LOL It is funny how you reply to the Afghanistan comment first. It stung. Didn't it?

In the East we have all decided to boycott Western imperialism. Take your fake NGOs and diplomatic missions out of all developing nations. Nothing less is acceptable. Don't try to convince us that China and Russia are evil. They are our allies. The real foe is you.

No one wants to come to Greece. All migrants move on to Northern European capitals.

What is your purpose on PDF? Why are you here and why are you arguing with us about our way of life? Like Putin said, insulting the prophet PBUH is not freedom of speech.

1. No migrants move through Greece anymore. We blocked the border and push them even back into the sea.

2. I dont argue about your way of life. You can do in your countries as you wish. I have zero interest to change anything in your countries. You can stone people, do acid attacks or whatever. What happens in your countries is none if my concern. Just dont try to interfer here. In Europe we can make fun about whatever we want. Glad we agree.

You defeated me in Afghanistan? I did not know i was there? When and where?

Beside that yes, western culture doesnt belong in the east and your culture does not belong to the west. Here in Greece we ban things of you, that are not compatible with our culture. Like halal meat or covering women up. I hope you also agree that evry easterner must comply with our culture when he comes here.

Thanks for telling me.
Brother eastern culture is a broad term...cultures of india, and south east asia differ a lot from islamic countries...you will not be abused or beaten for expressing your views in countries like India, and countries that are influenced by india like japan, Thailand, South korea and many south east asian nations.
India is a country where religions like buddhism , and jainism were born and thrived...these religions criticised bad customs and rituals of hindu or vedic religion.Nobody threw insults or abuses at Buddha or Mahaveera Jain..on the contrary buddha is revered as one of gods reincarnation in hinduism.
I admit these days some hindus in india have become a little bit intolerant to criticism...that is a reaction to oppression of hindus by muslim rulers for centuries ...besides india was broken into pieces because of muslims...even after we got freedom lakhs of hindus were killed by muslims in kashmir , and other parts of India in various attacks and bomb blasts.
All this has contributed to peaceful hindus becoming a bit less tolerant...even now most hindus are very liberal in their outlook.
Indians ( hindus)are amiable...amicable and can easily assimilate in any culture

Im for freedom of speech. Its classical european tradition.

Your prophet is not a christian prophet so he plays no role here. I dont care about it but if people make fun about him, its their freedom to do so.
You son of bitch........It is my freedom of speech

Do you consider yourself Afghani? Taliban? Do you think that Afghanistan was a war between southeast Asia and America?

The real foe is you.
Because a certain guy pissed you off,you're going to put the whole Western world in a basket?

Insulting prophet Muhammad or Islam will get huge consequence if the one do it under jurisdiction Muslim countries. Just like this person. He run away to German.

1640449144757.png

Last edited:
Because you dont know her anyways. You are an anonymous internet troll when doing so. Why should i bother with that?

You use this example because for you obviously it means something bad, but i really dont care

If I dont know your mom, by same logic and by your own admission, Prophet (PBUH) is not relevant to your kind, so why you shitholes are bothered about mocking him?

I clearly riled you up, so be careful bringing this phoney and bogus narrative of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech by any stretch of imagination does not mean to mock others, their loved ones and what they hold near and dear, becuase when you do that, you will get plenty in return, and it can easily go in a non stop cycle of abuse. When this is done between nations or even civilisations, then consequences are simply put, bad.

Learn to be civilised.

Brother eastern culture is a broad term...cultures of india, and south east asia differ a lot from islamic countries...you will not be abused or beaten for expressing your views in countries like India, and countries that are influenced by india like japan, Thailand, South korea and many south east asian nations.
India is a country where religions like buddhism , and jainism were born and thrived...these religions criticised bad customs and rituals of hindu or vedic religion.Nobody threw insults or abuses at Buddha or Mahaveera Jain..on the contrary buddha is revered as one of gods reincarnation in hinduism.
I admit these days some hindus in india have become a little bit intolerant to criticism...that is a reaction to oppression of hindus by muslim rulers for centuries ...besides india was broken into pieces because of muslims...even after we got freedom lakhs of hindus were killed by muslims in kashmir , and other parts of India in various attacks and bomb blasts.
All this has contributed to peaceful hindus becoming a bit less tolerant...even now most hindus are very liberal in their outlook.
Indians ( hindus)are amiable...amicable and can easily assimilate in any culture

You forgot to tell your Greek brothers that both Hinduism and Christianity also share the same hate for Islam. Both of you celebrate and tolerate hatred against Muslims.
Do you consider yourself Afghani? Taliban? Do you think that Afghanistan was a war between southeast Asia and America?

Because a certain guy pissed you off,you're going to put the whole Western world in a basket?

You are an Indian, aren't you? I will sooner or later find out that you are an Indian disguised as a Greek.

It is very unusual for Greeks to roam around on a Pakistani defence forum.

Do I consider myself Afghani? For a start, my country has a border with Afghanistan. Would you consider yourself Italian?

WTH does me being a Taliban have anything in relevance with the discussion at hand?

The Americans got in the end what they deserved. Intially the US/NATO enabled India and Northern Alliance in Afghanistan. The Northern Alliance dragged Taliban bodies across Afghan streets. In the end the Taliban became victorious and regained control. That is all that matters. Indian and US/NATO hegemonic desires got demolished.

LOL at a certain guy pissed me off. Dude, your Western coalition has been fighting against my country for a full 2 decades. Enabling and empowering India in our backyard. It is not one guy who pissed me off. Nicely framed through.

Last edited:
Intermezo

:p:

HILARIOUS: Putin Laughs At His Minister For Suggesting To Export Pork To Muslim Countries

If I dont know your mom, by same logic and by your own admission, Prophet (PBUH) is not relevant to your kind, so why you shitholes are bothered about mocking him?

I clearly riled you up, so be careful bringing this phoney and bogus narrative of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech by any stretch of imagination does not mean to mock others, their loved ones and what they hold near and dear, becuase when you do that, you will get plenty in return, and it can easily go in a non stop cycle of abuse. When this is done between nations or even civilisations, then consequences are simply put, bad.

Learn to be civilised.

It does not rile me up, i dont care about it since it has no effect anyways.

Satire and caricature are an important part of european culture and evrything can be made fun off. You will have to live with that since it wont change anyways. Infact you only make it worse.

Its caleld the "Streisand effect". The more you freak about it, the more fun is made.

What started as a small cartoon in a magazine that nobody knew turned out to become suepr famous, was reprinted in biggest newspapers and magazines and at end even South Park mocked him.

So in the end you made it famous.

Another tolerant Hindu after launching Ghar wapisi movement and lynching his neighbor for eating beef is now try to win a support of a Greek by offering phull sapporrt so he may get a European visa later. Indian men mostly Hindus ofcourse are known for raping white women in foreign countries and Muslims from the subcontinent i.e Bangladesh and pakistan get bad name because of them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom