What's new

Putin brushes off Pakistan

No, I guess russia is wooing states that are frustrated with americans.
Its more to do with Pakistan's strategic location. Along with US meddling in Europe pushing Russia to meddle in US interest especially in Gulf and against Iran.

Moreover, China and Russia led SCO is also the important factor which can attract nearby countries with all CARs countries. Getting Pakistan on board will be good for them to reach Gulf and Africa.

Question is, is it worth having increased relations with Pakistan for strategic purposes over the expense of long trusted friends like India which offers billions of dollars worth market.

Well I have to say he trolled us big time and lose the great opportunity of making good relationship with Pakistan.

Nope...heavy lift...US Chinook and Russian one.

Gunship deal is gone to US 22 Apaches. (I think selection is made or the decision is leaked)

Russia is also looking for nuclear plants India wants. US, France , Russia etc. are in the competition.
Russia is not worried about nuke plant deals, they are just worrying about the start of kudankulum.

And new nuclear plants from Russia are going to be planned in west bengal and Andhra pradesh( still not sure about AP :undecided:)..
And in nuke plant deal Russia and France are way ahead of US due to price issue. And we know what Uncle sam is doing against russian plants..

Friendship mangi nahi jati, ho jati hai :lol:

Nevertheless it's not a big deal he may consider any other suitable date for his visit to Pakistan or may be Putin will ask Zardari to come to any third country.

I think you have been watching too many Indian movies.

I was discussing real-politik here within the ambiance of geopolitics and geo-strategy.

I hope you understand what I said.

If Russia's relationship with Pakistan is going to be so capricious as to be held hostage to every Indian defence deal, then it's just as well Pakistan learns the lesson early.

Well I have to say he trolled us big time and lose the great opportunity of making good relationship with Pakistan.

Yeah we all know what does that good relationship means :blah:
Don't worry it is just rescheduled not cancelled, there may be some political or health related issue for him.. No need to worry, Russia is very committed partner and if it is with you can survive against any odds..

Russia is not worried about muke plant deals, they are just worrying about the start of kudankulum.

And new nuclear plants from Russia are going to be planned in west bengal and Andhra pradesh( still not sure about AP :undecided:)..
And in nuke plant deal Russia and France are way ahead of US due to price issue. And we know what Uncle sam is doing against russian plants..
Give seat in NSG to India and each nation will get their share of nuclear plants in India. We should use our money for such important groups.

NSG group permanent membership will be stepping stone for many other elite groups which India is aiming for.

Relationships Dont get better Overnight , We have caused a lot of Damage to the Russians , they are not just going to forget that it ever happened , & even though India is moving towards USA Russia still has more Financial interest in India then in Pakistan .

However we are moving into the Right Direction , If not today them tomorrow we will take the next step. Russia Needs Pakistan due to its Strategic Location & so does Pakistan.

It's funny Indians thinks world revolve around them sad.
I think you need to go see a shrink, pronto! Because WTF has Putin's visit to Pakistan gotta do with Indians 'thinking that the world revolves around us'?

Of course the world revolves around us. That must be making you go bonkers and green with envy! :P But Putin brushing you guys off has nothing to do with this!

Cheers!

Give seat in NSG to India and each nation will get their share of nuclear plants in India. We should use our money for such important groups.

NSG group permanent membership will be stepping stone for many other elite groups which India is aiming for.

The only hurdle is china and they will support when India will troll china by saying "look support us or loose our market :azn:", and china is way more intelligent than we think. They will not leave 100 billion $ market for 50 million $ defense market of pakistan..

Yeah we all know what does that good relationship means :blah:
Don't worry it is just rescheduled not cancelled, there may be some political or health related issue for him.. No need to worry, Russia is very committed partner and if it is with you can survive against any odds..

Sorry I dont agree with bold part. Remember soviet union. SU was not able to defend itself and conquered area so how in the blue world is it going to help others survive especially Pakistan. But ya time has the healing power.

I think you have been watching too many Indian movies.

I was discussing real-politik here within the ambiance of geopolitics and geo-strategy.

I hope you understand what I said.

You talk on whatever it's your choice but currently the friendship between Pakistan and Russia is worst then the worst Indian drama; don't mind!

Russia is not worried about nuke plant deals, they are just worrying about the start of kudankulum.

Hold on to that thought.

Like i said before, never under estimate the beauty of french women nor the power of blue passport.

I think it is a good decision. At this point no one should help pakistan so it can self reflect. It is like having a timeout. It is good for the country in the long term. I thought it will learn its lesson after the floods when no one helped it. But it still goes on in its conspiring ways. If GoP matures and shows some sane behaviour by outsing state sponsored terrorists all countries will partner.Otherwise ur friendslist will have only china and north korea

The only hurdle is china and they will support when India will troll china by saying "look support us or loose our market :azn:", and china is way more intelligent than we think. They will not leave 100 billion $ market for 50 million $ defense market of pakistan..
Pakistan is also very important for China due to its strategic location and to get resources from Africa and Afghanistan, it needs Pakistan. We are talking about over trillion dollar worth market and resources from these areas. So don't think Pakistan offer them nothing. As you correctly said, Chinese are good businessmen.

So they won't stop supporting Pakistan covertly even if they remain neutral in both countries case.

We don't want Russia to take this type of stance, we want to keep Russia's support to us in open in any eventuality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom