What's new

Put pressure on India to talk to us-Pakistan

So it seems like india has some heavy plans for destroying Pakistan. Some have been executed already. Let's see what the future holds.

Exactly. Have discussed this too in my war game discussion with Agno.

I believe otherwise ..... that *** will be not be the open route for long ..... and would in fact be the tactical land bridge for outflanking pakistan and cutting them off from their big brother China.

Cheers, Doc

So India is in Afghanistan to counter Pakistan and all that welfare for Afghans is just a cover up.

So it seems like india has some heavy plans for destroying Pakistan. Some have been executed already. Let's see what the future holds.

the efforts are mutual...both countries are upto something ....and that something will be revieled in time....

Nice discussion...

Bye

So India is in Afghanistan to counter Pakistan and all that welfare for Afghans is just a cover up.

Precisely. Though I really haven't heard about the development they have done. But I still don't think india is liked by Afghans. Afghans hate Americans big time and from that it would follow that they hate indians too. It really doesn't matter what Afghans think at this point in time. What matters is who Afghan Taliban sides with.

the efforts are mutual...both countries are upto something ....and that something will be revieled in time....

Nice discussion...

Bye

I have discussed this before and I will say in brief again. Pakistan supported freedom fighters only in a disputed territory. And it did not try to kill innocent people. India is blatantly supporting terrorism and killing innocent people.

I have discussed this before and I will say in brief again. Pakistan supported freedom fighters only in a disputed territory. And it did not try to kill innocent people. India is blatantly supporting terrorism and killing innocent people.

Do you think your so called freedom fighters are only fighting for freedom ...the are killing innocent people....India India.....

I wonder how Pakistani yardstick changes when it comes to them.

India is in Astan to develop its economy, infrastructure, security and society against the proxies of Pakistan. In this relationship both India and Astan are fighting against the Pakistan's idea of strategic depth. The concept of 'Strategic depth' is damaging to both India and Astan because in this concept Pakistan aims to use Astan as a satellite by subjugating it through Taliban against the India. India is in Astan to prevent this concept from becoming a reality.

Indian development in Astan is well known and well appreciated. The schools, roads, toilets, parliament building..etc all these are very much appreciated by the common people of Astan. Afghans have always like Indians and hated Pakistanis. Indians have also like Afghans and hated Pakistanis. India and Astan share similar distrust about Pakistan. India is one of the biggest aid giver to Astan. The stability and prosperity of Astan is in India's interest and India is working for it. Of course, a strong India and a strong Astan on both sides of Pakistan's border are not a good news to Pakistan.

India is in Astan to develop its economy, infrastructure, security and society against the proxies of Pakistan. In this relationship both India and Astan are fighting against the Pakistan's idea of strategic depth. The concept of 'Strategic depth' is damaging to both India and Astan because in this concept Pakistan aims to use Astan as a satellite by subjugating it through Taliban against the India. India is in Astan to prevent this concept from becoming a reality.

Indian development in Astan is well known and well appreciated. The schools, roads, toilets, parliament building..etc all these are very much appreciated by the common people of Astan. Afghans have always like Indians and hated Pakistanis. Indians have also like Afghans and hated Pakistanis. India and Astan share similar distrust about Pakistan. India is one of the biggest aid giver to Astan. The stability and prosperity of Astan is in India's interest and India is working for it. Of course, a strong India and a strong Astan on both sides of Pakistan's border are not a good news to Pakistan.

Yes Afghanistan under Northern Alliance will always hate Pakistan but they are just 50% of population. So 50% love India and rest .......

Yes Afghanistan under Northern Alliance will always hate Pakistan but they are just 50% of population. So 50% love India and rest .......

The other 50% is busy saving their lives and Ideoligies.....these days.... Indians will have a plan for them when they come to power.

The other 50% is busy saving their lives and Ideoligies.....these days.... Indians will have a plan for them when they come to power.

you mean use of force ? their ideologies is so different from northern Alliance like day and night both nations can never live together. How will India manage them both?

you mean use of force ? their ideologies is so different from northern Alliance like day and night both nations can never live together. How will India manage them both?

You will have to wait or that...as of now... India is in a comfy spot in Af...... and Pakistan is shouting on top of its voice in front of world community to stop India from playing a major role in Afghanistan...

And Pakistan is asking World community to put pressure on India to speak to Pakistan...but in vein....

Everytime India talks to Pakistan some Pakistan Defence Force soldiers cross our borders disguised as insurgents or some bomb goes off in a major part of our country. It is best to stay away from people who are trouble. Having stayed away from Pakistan we see that karma has returned as a double fanged serpent in the form of the TTP and the USA to bite its butt. Let Pakistan boil in its own stew. If Pakistan or its noble liberation fighters of Kashmir or conquerers of Hindustan come into Indian territory then India must slam back. But for now the Indian government has adopted the correct approach when it comes to Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom