What's new

Put pressure on India to talk to us-Pakistan

Well if a "We will not speak to Pakistan" stance from Indians ...has reduced the terrorist attacks and Bombs going off in India ....I think it makes sense to continue that.....Why should the world community help Pakistan here....Pakistan can help themselves...be not supporting India focussed terrorism.

Well if a "We will not speak to Pakistan" stance from Indians ...has reduced the terrorist attacks and Bombs going off in India ....I think it makes sense to continue that.....Why should the world community help Pakistan here....Pakistan can help themselves...be not supporting India focused terrorism.

Your if might be wrong...I don't think that no Mumbai like attacks have anything to do with "We will not speak to Pakistan"....That is the only thing that India can do diplomatically apart from putting pressure on Pakistan to do more.....However not talking to them is eventually helping us or not is a matter of debate... Though i must say i am in support of Govt. for not talking to them till we see some measurable action on groups like LET..JM

Your if might be wrong...I don't think that no Mumbai like attacks have anything to do with "We will not speak to Pakistan"....That is the only thing that India can do diplomatically apart from putting pressure on Pakistan to do more.....However not talking to them is eventually helping us or not is a matter of debate... Though i must say i am in support of Govt. for not talking to them till we see some measurable action on groups like LET..JM

I think this stance will work , because India has tried to talk with PAK while PAK supported them and even ULFA aslo. but the time has change , with Talk or without talk PAK will support them , then why we talk, If India dosen't talk with PAK , their Image goes down in World , that's why , every Leader in PAK came to India and show the World that they good, even Mushi tried to show the world they are good, this is the reason why every PAK leader want to talk with India, because it effect it world position.

India needs to come to the table and stop playing games enough is enough playing a outlaws role in letting the US ,UN get involved is another clear msg that are never serious... the time is now lets work towards peace and friendship lets live in peace for once for GOD's sake stop the bloodshed .

Well if a "We will not speak to Pakistan" stance from Indians ...has reduced the terrorist attacks and Bombs going off in India ....I think it makes sense to continue that.....Why should the world community help Pakistan here....Pakistan can help themselves...be not supporting India focussed terrorism.

We do not support terrorism in India or else where ... look at wat we are facing in Pakistan .. wake up smell the coffie we kill terrioist not support them stop trolling ! :angry::tdown:

We do not support terrorism in India or else where ... look at wat we are facing in Pakistan .. wake up smell the coffie we kill terrioist not support them stop trolling ! :angry::tdown:

Though I should not be saying it as I may sound inhuman....but Pakistan has realized that terrorism is bad...because this time Pakistan is a victim itself....otherwise...all those India specific LET, JEM...have been enjoying free run all over Pakistan.....for decades....

Back
Top Bottom