What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

Another interesting point to note is that the PM of Pakistan hails from India while our PM hails from Pakistan :lol:
Isey kehte hai coincidence

Another interesting point to note is that the PM of Pakistan hails from India while our PM hails from Pakistan :lol:
Isey kehte hai coincidence

First and last warning make the swap we get Dr Singh you get Nawaz fair and square.If not we take Dr Singh and you get Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif plus @LoveIcon.:astagh::omghaha::yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
First and last warning make the swap we get Dr Singh you get Nawaz fair and square.If not we take Dr Singh and you get Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif plus @LoveIcon.:astagh::omghaha::yay:

Oo bhai - i am working on Project Greater Punjab, At the moment i say IOP, if you send me on other side of border it will become POP - soch loo :smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
hanji aa gaya ek hor punjabi
u can direct some questions at me if u like,lol

Have you noticed?

Probably for the first time the PM of India and most probably PM of Pakistan would both be Punjabi!

I guess one of the reasons why Manmohan was so keen to invite Nawaz Sharif!!

Lets hope this leads to better relations between the countries.

Nawaz Sharif is not a Punjabi, he is a Kashmiri. Now our Commander of the Army AND Commander of the Air Force all are Kashmiris. We need to worry about these Kashmiris like @Armstrong. :undecided:

Punjabis are not really ruling here. Had they been we'd have Punjabi elevated to a legal language and taught to us. We've Pashto, Saraiki, Sindhi, Balochi recognition but not of Punjabi.

Punjabis are not really ruling here. Had they been we'd have Punjabi elevated to a legal language and taught to us. We've Pashto, Saraiki, Sindhi, Balochi recognition but not of Punjabi.
Thats like saying English dont rule Uk because they dont have separate parliament. We all know the truth... :-)

Sir i think Punjabi IS recognized per say. What matters is if its being 'taught', and yes it is being taught, so it will keep alive. Punjabi is a beautiful language, especially the Sufiyana Kalam.

Na, Aero, Punjabi is dying in the cities: it's from the outwards in: places of affluence have a decreasing rate of Punjabi mastery (Lahore especially) within the next 5 generations, if the present trend continues, Punjabi would begin to confine itself to the rural backgrounds and as urbanisation outpaces the rural population it would begin to die out there as well. Punjabi has no legal status in pakistan and even in Punjab itself. It's not taught in our schools as Sindhi is in Sindh. Pashto is in KPK.

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=mJPyHP2dQxTNAJ0XTpu58w&bvm=bv.57155469,d.bGE

Sir i think Punjabi IS recognized per say. What matters is if its being 'taught', and yes it is being taught, so it will keep alive. Punjabi is a beautiful language, especially the Sufiyana Kalam.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom