What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

no, he is Gilani and claims to be from the family of some saddat guy whose tomb is in Iraq, they migrated from there, basra I guess to be exact. : @W.11
Yea Hes the one im talking about too! He now considers himself seraiki and was lobbing hard for seraiki province to be made in his term.

Gilan is in Iran..

yes but not all Gilani belong to that city, as per the claim of yousuf raza gilani's forefather, its from Iraq.. they have a tomb of that guy there too.

a part of their family lives in Quetta too.

Nawaz Sharif is not a Punjabi, he is a Kashmiri. Now our Commander of the Army AND Commander of the Air Force all are Kashmiris. We need to worry about these Kashmiris like @Armstrong. :undecided:
Well, if Rahul Gandhi becomes PM of India, it would be the same thing.
He is also Kashmiri.

There is a big difference between both these Punjabis...

Pakistani Punjabi earned the right to become PM of his country by winning repeated elections...

Wish I could say the same about Indian Punjabi...:undecided:
Truth hurts but i liked the pain. I'd admit I'm ashamed of my Punjabi looser PM, aka chakukka

unlike the Pakistani PM who earned his spot, given to him by his people.....ours is a bobble head only twinkled by an Italian waitress.

There is a big difference between both these Punjabis...

Pakistani Punjabi earned the right to become PM of his country by winning repeated elections...

Wish I could say the same about Indian Punjabi...:undecided:

First he is not a Punjbai and secondly he did not even earn the right to rule since the elections have been proved to be rigged :D

First he is not a Punjbai and secondly he did not even earn the right to rule since the elections have been proved to be rigged :D

oh.. so he is a adopted Punjabi then? Atleast he won a rigged election. Our PM never managed to win any. Tried his hand once & lost badly. Never bothered to contest another one :lol:

oh.. so he is a adopted Punjabi then? Atleast he won a rigged election. Our PM never managed to win any. Tried his hand once & lost badly. Never bothered to contest another one :lol:
Those were actually rigged because the losers never saw the ground realities. Had the elections been conducted on Facebook and twitter, PTI would have certainly clean swept Pakistan:D

Those were actually rigged because the losers never saw the ground realities. Had the elections been conducted on Facebook and twitter, PTI would have certainly clean swept Pakistan:D

Democracy at work :lol: Some of the reports about poll rigging were quite astonishing. Apparently some polling stations saw more than 100% votes. Maybe EVMs are the way to go.

Democracy at work :lol: Some of the reports about poll rigging were quite astonishing. Apparently some polling stations saw more than 100% votes. Maybe EVMs are the way to go.

I would be careful about any vote rigging allegations

Hainnnn ? :what:

A Punjabi is an inhabitant of Punj-Aaab - the Land of the 5 Rivers !

Even a Pukhtoon, a Kashmiri (like me) or a Baluch that lives here is a Punjabi ! :smokin:

Make no mistake about that @LoveIcon & @Aeronaut - Aindaaa mujheee Punjabi Fraternity seiii nikalneiii kiii kooshish kiii naaa tou remember that itniii maaaar parvaaaonnn gaa Bhabiyooon seiii keiii Naaniii yaaad aajaiii giiii ! :angry:

Hainnnn ? :what:

A Punjabi is an inhabitant of Punj-Aaab - the Land of the 5 Rivers !

Even a Pukhtoon, a Kashmiri (like me) or a Baluch that lives here is a Punjabi ! :smokin:

:angry:

Na Punjabi andi teh na Koshur, Aya Vada Punjabi/Kashmir. :lol::yay:Oye, Lahori :sarcastic:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom