What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

Not sure about MMS ruling India but Nawaz Sharif is the lion of Punjab. Dekho dekho kaun aya, sher aya sher aya. :P

:P residence changes the race of the people in India ? pauakhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Who said anything about race?

That bloke just said Manmohan hails from what is known as Pakistan today, and Sharif's family hails from Amritsar which is in India.

Not sure about MMS ruling India but Nawaz Sharif is the lion of Punjab. Dekho dekhi kaun aya, sher aya sher aya. :P
@jaunty dont worry next petition will be let India take Marasi for free since they sympathize with him, follow him, breathe with him and are a large population of his well wishers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? Who said anything about race?

That bloke just said Manmohan hails from what is known as Pakistan today, and Sharif's family hails from Amritsar which is in India.

opsss my bad then its ok . But since NS is Kashmiri hence i was thinking about Kashmir NOT amritsar

Haaan tou ganda andaaa tou huur jagaaa hotaa haiii ! :lol:

Besides why blame me ? @LoveIcon ke saariii baradarii neiii NS ko vote diyaaa haiii ! :angel:

Meri seedhi saadhi bradari ko aik butt nay phir ullu bana daya hai aur IK nay yeh kah kah kay dara dia kay main aur tax lagaoon ga aur sassti rooti band kar doonga, mufat kay laptop bhi nahi milain gay aur na he tractor or Qarz-e-Hasna :D

:lol:

I love this statement of yours and to be honest,I know how Indian and Pak Punjabis love each other when they meet outside.

Isn't it more interesting that same region took the heat of partition and bloodshed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that dude,I also know thats how a classic country functions,but the extremist factions also stay inside.

And we had a Seraiki PM & Baluchi President, in care taker we have both from Baluchistan, Next PM will be from Punjab and President from either from Sindh or Baluchistan (maybe KPK). What's big deal in it?

It's just a fun fact for people who say tht Punjab and Bengal are oppressed in India :whistle:

Karnatka polls says the same about Indians. :)

the fact is that politics depends NOT on what the majority think it depends on what is driving the majority and who is driving the majority by hook or by crook

Oh you mean BJP. First of all in Karnataka it was bound to happen as people were not happy with the ruling party there. Second people here online may highly support Modi but there is a major chance for Congress to be back in power. BJP has come to power just only once till now and it came as a surprise.

Anyways I want BJP to come to power this time for a change and also know that highly it may not happen, but you never know. :)

Don't be an idiot.

The scale of rigging is so massive that you can't imagine..Here's a little sample for ya..

On 136 NA seats, the voter turn out was above 100% !!!!! Means, there were more vote casted on these seats than there were registered voters in the constituency ....lol..

PTI was DEMOLISHING Pml(N) in its core center (Lahore..the pentagon of PML(N) ) ...but counting was stopped for 2 hours and all of a sudden, PML(N) took the lead ;)

Look man, as simple as it is. Scale of rigging may be high, but still it reflects a result and world goes by it and just based on propaganda and assumptions nobody will say, ohh there was rigging that's y it didn't happen.

So why was rigging not taken care of.

Bdw since you had rigging, will you be having a complete re election. I don't think. AT few places it may happen, but don't think that will change the result much. So the fact of the matter becomes PMLN will become the ruling party and Nawaz the PM.

So being emotional and shouting here is nothing but being outright stupid. If you have the power show everyone a change in the result. Will be happy to see that. :)

Meri seedhi saadhi bradari ko aik butt nay phir ullu bana daya hai aur IK nay yeh kah kah kay dara dia kay main aur tax lagaoon ga aur sassti rooti band kar doonga, mufat kay laptop bhi nahi milain gay aur na he tractor or Qarz-e-Hasna :D

Isn't it more interesting that same region took the heat of partition and bloodshed :)

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Qawwal - Bina Mahi Kiwain Dil Parchawan - YouTube

Teri Gallon Mainnu chaddke tu ge aae

aiven shakkan vich vehma vich pee ae

dhola maaf kari hoyyayan jo kathavan

rataan di meri neend lutt gyi

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom