What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

One thing I understood this time...... what PDF Pakistanis think.... is nowhere near to what Pakistan thinks in reality.......

Karnatka polls says the same about Indians. :)

the fact is that politics depends NOT on what the majority think it depends on what is driving the majority and who is driving the majority by hook or by crook

@Armstrong Butt sahab apna butt pakro/ sambhalo! :angry:

Yeh pehlei tou @Spring Onion ki pitaaiii karnii pareiii giii - Kashmiris of Punjab are Punjabis ! :angry:

I'm a living, breathing, eating proof of that ! :D

Bakiii @Talon mera tou halqei NA-126 sei tou PTI jeet gaiii bakiyoon ko kahooo mujhe kiya kehtiii hooo aaap ! :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh pehlei tou @Spring Onion ki pitaaiii karnii pareiii giii - Kashmiris of Punjab are Punjabis ! :angry:

I'm a living, breathing, eating proof of that ! :D

Bakiii @Talon mera tou halqei NA-126 sei tou PTI jeet gaiii bakiyoon ko kahooo mujhe kiya kehtiii hooo aaap ! :yay:

:P pitaee to Contrarian ki honi chahye khwamakhwa main khush ho rela tha

Maunmohan Singh and ruling :omghaha:, punjabiyon da naam mitti vich mila ditta.

Another fun fact, we have Punjabi PM and Bengali President. Sun rahe ho pakistani aur bangladeshion :D

And we had a Seraiki PM & Baluchi President, in care taker we have both from Baluchistan, Next PM will be from Punjab and President from either from Sindh or Baluchistan (maybe KPK). What's big deal in it?

Don't be an idiot.

The scale of rigging is so massive that you can't imagine..Here's a little sample for ya..

On 136 NA seats, the voter turn out was above 100% !!!!! Means, there were more vote casted on these seats than there were registered voters in the constituency ....lol..

PTI was DEMOLISHING Pml(N) in its core center (Lahore..the pentagon of PML(N) ) ...but counting was stopped for 2 hours and all of a sudden, PML(N) took the lead ;)
How many from PTI and PML N ?

No one can deny that with 148 seats of the 272 member NA, Punjab rules the roost. Rightly or wrongly this fact is being exploited by the smaller provinces. Easiest solution is to divide Punjab into 2 or 3 smaller provinces such a Bahawalpur or Saraiki; or Bahawalpur & Saraiki. May be even Bahawalpur, Saraiki and Potohar.

People will remain the same and only nomenclature changes, but no one would be able to play the ethnic card and claim it is the Punjabi army and the Punjabis who have been ruling Pakistan. I fail to see why this has already not been done.

@niaz are you ok? We are trying to keep Pakistan together and you want it to be broken...though for the sake of ruling it might be true but it will just encourage idiots to become more nationalists based on pieces of land! :blink:

No one can deny that with 148 seats of the 272 member NA, Punjab rules the roost. Rightly or wrongly this fact is being exploited by the smaller provinces. Easiest solution is to divide Punjab into 2 or 3 smaller provinces such a Bahawalpur or Saraiki; or Bahawalpur & Saraiki. May be even Bahawalpur, Saraiki and Potohar.

People will remain the same and only nomenclature changes, but no one would be able to play the ethnic card and claim it is the Punjabi army and the Punjabis who have been ruling Pakistan. I fail to see why this has already not been done.

Partly because when we Punjabis aren't racist in the slightest bit, there hasn't been any instance of ethnic or linguistic violence in Punjab, we haven't ripped apart half of the Province's State infrastructure on the mere mention of the division of Punjab as Sindhi Nationalists did, we're not the ones playing politics over the Kala Bagh Dam & coming up with the most moronic of arguments to suggest why it shouldn't be made, we're not killing other ethnic groups in our Province like we've been butchered in Baluchistan, are ostracized in Sindh & aren't exactly endeared to in KP but have allowed millions of Non-ethnic Punjabis to settle in Punjab without prejudice, we're pissssed off when others behave differently & then cry foul & point fingers at Punjab & Punjabis just to garner more votes.

And Niaz Bhai, this is coming from me - someone who is an ethnic Kashmiri born to a Punjabi mother ! I, my father & his father before him are Kashmiris & conspicuously so but never mind discrimination....we've never even faced an instance of differentiation in Punjab & that is precisely why we're so proud to call ourselves Punjabis, within Pakistan. What infuriates us to no end is that how none of the inclusivity to other ethnic & linguistic groups exist in other provinces nearly as close to it existing in Punjab & yet they still have the temerity of saying we're the racists & we're the ones who discriminate ! We gave up our legitimate right in the NFC Award, we didn't force through with the Kalabagh Dam & for the massacres that happened in Baluchistan not a single Baluch in Punjab was touched & apparently we're still the racist lot...still the imperialistic group !

New provinces wouldn't solve anything until that underlying racism exists amongst the other three. What we need is more Federalism.....a lot more Federalism so that when they foOk up they can't point fingers at the Punjabi who gobbled everything up !

@niaz are you ok? We are trying to keep Pakistan together and you want it to be broken...though for the sake of ruling it might be true but it will just encourage idiots to become more nationalists based on pieces of land! :blink:
@Talon Pakistan will become more stronger if we dissolve current provinces and create smaller.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom