What's new

Punjabis ruling both India and Pakistan

One thing I understood this time...... what PDF Pakistanis think.... is nowhere near to what Pakistan thinks in reality.......

Unfortunately PDF did not take rigging and thuggery into account, or else PDF is a clear reflection of the Pakistani mindset because after all we the members of PDF are sons of soil.

No one can deny that with 148 seats of the 272 member NA, Punjab rules the roost. Rightly or wrongly this fact is being exploited by the smaller provinces. Easiest solution is to divide Punjab into 2 or 3 smaller provinces such a Bahawalpur or Saraiki; or Bahawalpur & Saraiki. May be even Bahawalpur, Saraiki and Potohar.

People will remain the same and only nomenclature changes, but no one would be able to play the ethnic card and claim it is the Punjabi army and the Punjabis who have been ruling Pakistan. I fail to see why this has already not been done.

Unfortunately PDF did not take rigging and thuggery into account, or else PDF is a clear reflection of the Pakistani mindset because after all we the members of PDF are sons of soil.

Yes we are, but only a very select subset. Just how many Pakistanis are able to converse meaningfully in English and have internet access?

People will remain the same and only nomenclature changes, but no one would be able to play the ethnic card and claim it is the Punjabi army and the Punjabis who have been ruling Pakistan. I fail to see why this has already not been done.

You are asking for a devolution of power. Rulers seldom do that voluntarily. Any serious change on this front will require either a despot in power or an anarchist political movement.

One thing I understood this time...... what PDF Pakistanis think.... is nowhere near to what Pakistan thinks in reality.......

Don't be an idiot.

The scale of rigging is so massive that you can't imagine..Here's a little sample for ya..

On 136 NA seats, the voter turn out was above 100% !!!!! Means, there were more vote casted on these seats than there were registered voters in the constituency ....lol..

PTI was DEMOLISHING Pml(N) in its core center (Lahore..the pentagon of PML(N) ) ...but counting was stopped for 2 hours and all of a sudden, PML(N) took the lead ;)

Have you noticed?

Probably for the first time the PM of India and most probably PM of Pakistan would both be Punjabi!

I guess one of the reasons why Manmohan was so keen to invite Nawaz Sharif!!

Lets hope this leads to better relations between the countries.

:laugh: NS is kashmiri not punjabi who manages to foo/ru/l/e the punjabis

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom