What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

Another thing I remember we used to have in our childhood a circus like event which we used to simply call as "Saikal" (bicycle") where the guy used to ride cycle in a round circle of about 50 meters and he used to dance on punjabi songs of ajuman/noor jahan etc. during night when people used to give him some money as a reward. He was supposed to not touch the ground for 7 days (including nights), he would take shower also on the cycle and would do a lot tricks with cycle riding to get appreciation and reward from the crowd, they also used to had a rangeela like character to entertain people. Then this cyclist guy was also burried under the ground for few hours as a trick, he would also let the tractor roll over his legs and all other crazy stuff.

One song over which one such cyclist performed has stuck in my mind, it was this song of Noor jahan /Anjuman and whenever I listen to it, I just get memories of that cyclist guy who performed on this song while riding the cylce to entertain us.
so he was a "maddarri"

i don't think so, haven't you watch lollywood films lol?

Those Gujjar gangsta movies are being made by Gujjar producers themselves, sorry to say but these pseudo producers are ruining the punjabi film industry in lahore which was legendary before 1990 or better say 1980. After gujjars started this trend of producing Gujjar gangsta based movies, the other qaums also started producing for their gangsta share of characters, in the last 20 years there have been punjabi movies almost on all gangsta characters belonging to every baradari. I don't know where this madness will stop and we will see the revival of decent pakistani punjabi movies again at par with the standard of pre-1980 punjabi movies.

Those Gujjar gangsta movies are being made by Gujjar producers themselves, sorry to say but these pseudo producers are ruining the punjabi film industry in lahore which was legendary before 1990 or better say 1980. After gujjars started this trend of producing Gujjar gangsta based movies, the other qaums also started producing for their gangsta share of characters, in the last 20 years there have been punjabi movies almost on all gangsta characters belonging to every baradari. I don't know where this madness will stop and we will see the revival of decent pakistani punjabi movies again at par with the standar of pre-1980 punjabi movies.
63b.jpg

BUDHA_GUJJAR_(2002).JPG

IlyasaGujjar.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!oIFIFin5FyEBSG2Kqm7cQ~~60_35.JPG
\

we just that gangsta
@Azlan Haider

:P
i don't think so, haven't you watch lollywood films lol?

These new gujju movies are made by gujjars themselves, then movies about rajput and arain were also made by their own biraderis.

While jats movies were made by non jats because our reputation goes byond the wall. Lol

Remember Weshi Jat and sequel Maula Jat? People say these two movies ruined our industry, but i don't care i love them, hilarious movies lol

:P

These new gujju movies are made by gujjars themselves, then movies about rajput and arain were also made by their own biraderis.

While jats movies were made by non jats because our reputation goes byond the wall. Lol

Remember Weshi Jat and sequel Maula Jat? People say these two movies ruined our industry, but i don't care i love them, hilarious movies lol
you guys ruined our industry? damn you jatts lol.
everybody knows that baddest gangsters in punjab are gujjars
all the big bad mash families are all gujjars lol

Badmashi ? lol sabse zada its in Uttar Pradesh. Punjabi people are nice..
even mohammed azzurideen the indian captain was a gujjar lol
wasn't he from uttar pradesh?

you guys ruined our industry? damn you jatts lol.
everybody knows that baddest gangsters in punjab are gujjars
all the big bad mash families are all gujjars lol
?

Jats are peacefull people, these non-jats producers ruined our name. Also looks like Bilal Lashari is making multi million dollar remake of Maula Jatt movie ;) again we jats have nothing to do with the remake.

Back
Top Bottom