What's new

Punjabi Culture in the subcontinent and beyond….

i'm not punjabi......
one question-why u ppl so loud?:p:

When one belongs to a land of abundance; of food, good weather, resources and the most fertile land in the world.

One can bloody well afford to be loud and not give a F about it.

you mean muj? we don't have cows on our farm lol

you seem like you know something
so pick one the things i mentioned in the first post and tell us something about it

It will be waste of time, I told you that pakistani "muslim" punjabis of young generation don't share anything with indian non-muslim punjabis of the same generation. Oldies especially those who migrated from indian punjab areas will off course will come with imaginary lists of commonalities with indian punjabis due to nostalgia but it has no importance for pakistani muslim punjabis of new generation who share more with people of for example karachi than they share with someone from amritsar of jalandhar etc.

may be its too famous in Pakistan but in India, all languages and culture are equally distributed.

Yup ..

We have tribes not biraderk.. Im a Marri,Baluch.

Baradari is usually collection of clans that identify a common origin in punjab. For example cheema. sandhu, chatha, bajwa etc. are clans that identify with common jatt tribe/bardari origin. You will hardly meet someone in punjab who will have "jatt" as a surname because people will always use their clans as their surname but will collectively identify as jatts. It is same like in your case Marri will be viewed as a clan under Baloch tribe/baradari in punjab in case your family was settled along with many other baloch clans in punjab for considerable time. That is how it works in punjab.

It will be waste of time, I told you that pakistani "muslim" punjabis of young generation don't share anything with indian non-muslim punjabis of the same generation. Oldies especially those who migrated from indian punjab areas will off course will come with imaginary lists of commonalities with indian punjabis due to nostalgia but it has no importance for pakistani muslim punjabis of new generation who share more with people of for example karachi than they share with someone from amritsar of jalandhar etc.
thats fine but lets keep religion out of this bro.
we do have similarities i have met punjabis from india who do the same things as us. my family is originally from kharian and we have always lived there so you can't say that there is no similarities.
we essentially the same people but we are divided by our religions.

When one belongs to a land of abundance; of food, good weather, resources and the most fertile land in the world.

One can bloody well afford to be loud and not give a F about it.
that may be,,,lots of such places,,,,,,,that doesnt give u everlasting bragging rights:D

may be its too famous in Pakistan but in India, all languages and culture are equally distributed.
whats too famous in pakistan? punjabi culture?
last time i checked punjabi indians were very proud of their culture as well.

that may be,,,lots of such places,,,,,,,that doesnt give u everlasting bragging rights:D
we punjabis are short tempers, if you hear us the first time we might have to yell lol

no one is actually comparing distribution... :what:
this thread is going no where lol.

im a punjabi.we punjabis are short tempers, if you hear us the first time we might have to yell lol

pakistan_o_1469629.jpg

Back
Top Bottom