What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

what abut funds and budget and development sir ?
Your level of english says all that your some looser sitting in some stinky street of rejected street( place where loosers grow) coz offcourse ppl like you could never do anything constructive for the country apart from criticising it. Tell me what the hack have you given to this country if country hasnt given u anything?? I bet you have not contributed a single penny to this country apart eating from it.

I have no argument for rasist kashmiri.... Indians are doing well giving danda you people you deserve it...

So supporting imran khan because he has pashtun origin is not racist , but supporting Nawaz sharif because he has kashmiri origin is racist, what a logic.

Haan aur kiya, anyway do you know about $1 billion 500km Kachi kanal project of south punjab/balochistan? It will irregate over 700,000 acres of land, should be completed by next year.

PUNJAB/BALOCHISTAN | 500-km long Kachhi Canal Project | U/C - SkyscraperCity

People are just jelous of upper punjab, not every part of country can developed on same lines. Some people are just better, time to learn from them instead of hating them.

At the cost of others....you should come to Karachi to see what development means ..... I agree upper Punjab is more developed because all CM in history are from upper Punjab....

So supporting imran khan because he has pashtun origin is not racist , but supporting Nawaz sharif because he has kashmiri origin is racist, what a logic.

im not Pushtoon.... I support IK because he better among all devils....

Your level of english says all that your some looser sitting in some stinky street of rejected street( place where loosers grow) coz offcourse ppl like you could never do anything constructive for the country apart from criticising it. Tell me what the hack have you given to this country if country hasnt given u anything?? I bet you have not contributed a single penny to this country apart eating from it.

Personal attacks are not cool, it's better to refute (if claims are baseless) with facts. And Expats (specially based in middle east) are forex life line of Pakistan.

At the cost of others....you should come to Karachi to see what development means ..... I agree upper Punjab is more developed because all CM in history are from upper Punjab....

im not Pushtoon.... I support IK because he better among all devils....

Karachi and development , thinking of a frog dwelling a well. Come to any village of germany and see what actual development means.

Nawaz sharif is of Wani/Wain caste , they are business family which is typical profession of Wani/Wain kashmiris in kashmir valley. They were doing iron business that is why sometimes they are teased as "lohar" but it is just for fun nothing serious about that.

Shahmir kashmirin 52251 said:
Karachi and development , thinking of a frog dwelling a well. Come to any village of germany and see what actual development means.

We are comparing with in Pakistan... Dumb

Ok buy friends... More trolling next day:enjoy:

Both are Punjabis. One grew up in Mianwallii while the other grew up in Lahore. They will be clueless if someone asks them to say something in Pashto and Kashmiri.

The sad part is some kids have been learning the MQM way. When they don't have anything to say they go ethnic.

We are comparing with in Pakistan... Dumb

I have been to karachi for three months, they dont even have water for drinking or clean their pichwaras and wait for tankers with dirty water if that is development then we dont need that in punjab. Punjabis dont take trash examples to emulate , our dreams and objectives are more coherent with modern universal standards.

Both are Punjabis. One grew up in Mianwallii while the other grew up in Lahore. They will be clueless if someone asks them to say something in Pashto and Kashmiri.

The sad part is some kids have been learning the MQM way. When they don't have anything to say they go ethnic.

Actuall both have grown up in Lahore. But unlike kashmiris , the pashtuns living in punjab for centuries dont identify with punjabi ethnicity , that is also the reason why Nawaz sharif is regarded local man by punjabis despite his supposed kashmiri ancestary while imran khan is not regarded as local punjabi because pashtuns living in punjab live in this pseudo thinking that they are some kind of pashtuns despite having no clue of pashto language or pashtunwali culture of pashtuns.

In europe you are what your mother tongue is, so if your family speaks punjabi as their mother tongue then you are "punjabi" for a european. In europe it is quite simple Ethnicity = Mother language

Last edited:
Nawaz sharif is of Wani/Wain caste , they are business family which is typical profession of Wani/Wain kashmiris in kashmir valley. They were doing iron business that is why sometimes they are teased as "lohar" but it is just for fun nothing serious about that.

His dada surname was lohar, anyway its possible he adopted it after working as lohar.

His dada surname was lohar, anyway its possible he adopted it after working as lohar.

No you have wrong information his dada name did not have any "Lohar" tag in the sense of a caste, in punjab anyone who would have started doing iron work will be teased with titles like "lohar" irrespective of if that is their historical profession or just recent business, it is just for fun. We have jatts in our area who are running barber shops and people have already started teasing them by calling them "nai" , again just for fun, punjabis are fun loving people so these jokes/teasings are overlooked.

I have been to karachi for three months, they dont even have water for drinking or clean their pichwaras and wait for tankers with dirty water if that is development then we dont need that in punjab. Punjabis dont take trash examples to emulate , our dreams and objectives are more coherent with modern universal standards.

Actuall both have grown up in Lahore. But unlike kashmiris , the pashtuns living in punjab for centuries dont identify with punjabi ethnicity , that is also the reason why Nawaz sharif is regarded local man by punjabis despite his supposed kashmiri ancestary while imran khan is not regarded as local punjabi because pashtuns living in punjab live in this pseudo thinking that they are some kind of pashtuns despite having no clue of pashto language or pashtunwali culture of pashtuns.

In europe you are what your mother tongue is, so if your family speaks punjabi as their mother tongue then you are "punjabi" for a european. In europe it is quite simple Ethnicity = Mother language

My cousin best friend was Butt, never knew they had Kashmiri origins before learning about caste/tribes so no one calls them kashmiris. Actually there are many pashtuns origin people in upper punjab who identify as punjabis. Punjabi poet Neelma Naheed Durrani for exemple.

Last edited:
My cousin best friend was Butt, never knew they had Kashmiri origins before learning about caste/tribes. Actually there are many pashtuns origin people in upper punjab who identify as punjabis. Punjabi poet Neelma Naheed Durrani for exemple.

Yes some do, but likes of "imran khan" definitely dont identify as punjabi despite living here for centuries which is ridiculous from my point of view. Imran khan sees himself as "pashtun" despite having no clue of pashto language or pashtunwali the things that define pashtuness of a person for a pashtun society. The reason why imran khan is happily accepted pashtun by real pashtun people in kpk is because he is good looking, I bet if he looked like his cousin "inam ullah niazi" , no kpk pashtun would have voted for him and all of them would have dismissed him as punjabi. it all comes down to looks of imran khan that are helping him get fans and votes from kpk.

Yes some do, but likes of "imran khan" definitely dont identify as punjabi despite living here for centuries which is ridiculous from my point of view. Imran khan sees himself as "pashtun" despite having to clue of pashto language or pashtunwali the things that define pashtuness of a person for a pashtun society. The reason why imran khan is happily accepted pashtun by real pashtun people in kpk is because he is good looking, I bet if he looked like his cousin "inam ullah niazi" , no kpk pashtun would have voted for him and all of them would have dismissed him as punjabi. it all comes down to looks of imran khan that are helping him get fans and votes from kpk.

Well IK certainly standout among punjabis unlike Niazis i have seen. And yes IK identify as pashtun. Anyway pashtun nationalist actually don't like him, for them he is another punjabi. So i don't know how true is your theory of kpk voting for him based on looks...

They had pashtun nationalist ANP as option if they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom