What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

If people in South Punjab want that bridge that ganjas will build it, they love to build things believe me. Its only matter of time, remember South Punjab always voted PPP because of waderas.
so ager development chayee to pmln ko vote deen ?

936486_367144893387422_892835968_n.jpg
1002473_470694509693600_706757989_n.jpg

581463_470694519693599_1923713632_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/RajanpurDistrict/posts/470696089693442

If people in South Punjab want that bridge that ganjas will build it, they love to build things believe me. Its only matter of time, remember South Punjab always voted PPP because of waderas.

Yes like i said there development is all around GT road....

Upper punjab is free of feudals.

That's more to do with distribution of land by Britishers during agriculture boom than people. Sindh & Southern Punjab is under feudalism since centuries. I don't think chief minister of Punjab did any effort to bring land reforms or took any measure to root out this problem. It's all vote bank politics, PML spend most of budget where they have vote bank, ignored people will not vote for them as they don't do any development for them - so it will continue forever unless CM of Punjab realize that he is CM of whole province. If he can't do justice than it's better to break Punjab into smaller provinces and let the people of south to manage their affairs - i know there are more chances of that becoming interior Sindh but at-least people will not have any feelings of being ignored.

its internet media time bro ab her kisi ko fuedel fuedel vadeera keh ker jaan nhi chura sakty . first Bangladesh rise against punjab then KPK sindh balouchistan every provence has rised already to leave pakistan now even inside punjab . ye baat inko smajh nhi aati federal gov sary pakistan ki gov hoti hai ye seedhi baat nhi smajh a rahi . theek hai wakt bataay ga kon kya bana . but this behavior is rising more anti pakistan anti punjab people nothing more .

people are not blind they are reading budget and looking what lahore look like

so ager development chayee to pmln ko vote deen ?

Haan aur kiya, anyway do you know about $1 billion 500km Kachi kanal project of south punjab/balochistan? It will irregate over 700,000 acres of land, should be completed by next year.

PUNJAB/BALOCHISTAN | 500-km long Kachhi Canal Project | U/C - SkyscraperCity

People are just jelous of upper punjab, not every part of country can developed on same lines. Some people are just better, time to learn from them instead of hating them.

Should be completed next year inshallah.
andha kya maangy 2 ankheen .:sick: ager sary kam ho jayeen to main khud velection main khara hoon ga mulk wapas a ker . me and altaf bhai will back same day :crazy:

Every country have some areas which are more developed then others. One go from KPK to FATA and the difference is even bigger then upper punjab and south. Why?

andha kya maangy 2 ankheen .:sick: ager sary kam ho jayeen to main khud velection main khara hoon ga mulk wapas a ker . me and altaf bhai will back same day :crazy:

Well its already almost completed, see the pictures. It looks beutifull for now lol

Back
Top Bottom