What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

25 years? Since when? In 3 years motorway in south punjab will be completed. Ganjas will connect whole country with motorway. And Multan comes under South Punjab? Because its also getting metro bus next year ;)
lahore islamabad motorway kab chali thi ? i mean to say humy wo cheez 25 saal baad mil rahi hai koi ehsaan nhi ker raha

@Imran Khan bhai zara jhut kum bolo, mein to yakeen kar ghyea tha lol
6_10_2012_2_15_35_PM.jpg

lahore islamabad motorway kab chali thi ? i mean to say humy wo cheez 25 saal baad mil rahi hai koi ehsaan nhi ker raha

Lahore-isl motorway is tiny one compared to gigantic task of connecting whole country with motorway. Just look at the map. You wanted roads but ganjas will give you motorway.

6_10_2012_2_15_35_PM.jpg

These are number just thrown out to show but you don't see any ground work in south Punjab....

ok let me end of the story here i am living aboard since 2000 and i will remain whole life but situation i visited and seen is clear pakistan has less future to survive in these conditions sooner or latter same as sindh and balouch these guys will rise AK-47s and then people will realize as they did in 1971 when our solders lay down arms and we were dreaming of war till qayamat . happyy life enjoy .

These are number just thrown out to show but you don't see any ground work in south Punjab....

Ganjas can't fix 67 years of slavery in 1 year.

ok let me end of the story here i am living aboard since 2000 and i will remain whole life but situation i visited and seen is clear pakistan has less future to survive in these conditions sooner or latter same as sindh and balouch these guys will rise AK-47s and then people will realize as they did in 1971 when our solders lay down arms and we were dreaming of war till qayamat . happyy life enjoy .

Why these guys never rise against waderas?

I have quoted you the official source, let me re draw the exact paragraph for you since you find it hard to digest anything contrary to your beliefs.
  • A huge sum of Rs.20 billion 43 crore has been earmarked for various projects in energy sector in the development budget for the year 2013-14.
  • There is a budgetary proposal for allocating Rs.93 billion for various projects of south Punjab in the development programme for the new fiscal year which is 32% of the total budget. The ratio of population of south Punjab is 31% of the total population of Punjab.

936486_367144893387422_892835968_n.jpg

Ganjas can't fix 67 years of slavery in 1 year.

Why these guys never rise against waderas?
why should they ? tariqyaati funds saamny hain her zilly ko 5 arab millyy gay or her tahseel ko aik arab or her sub tehseel ko 20 crrore or her town ko 1 crorre bhi nhi ager sari raqam laga bhi di jaay to mujhyy batao 25000 admiyoon ke aik town main 1 crorre main kya kam ho ga?

why should they ? tariqyaati funds saamny hain her zilly ko 5 arab millyy gay or her tahseel ko aik arab or her sub tehseel ko 20 crrore or her town ko 1 crorre bhi nhi ager sari raqam laga bhi di jaay to mujhyy batao 25000 admiyoon ke aik town main 1 crorre main kya kam ho ga?

South punjab population 31% while gets 32% budget, ask your waderas where that money went.

Back
Top Bottom