What's new

Punjab medium term plan to target 7pc growth

It is funny why they didn't achieve 7pc growth in the last 6 years of government in Punjab?

Did they learn just new tricks? Oh they were experimenting before? Not a good place to learn

PS: This party has historically never been able to attain high growth rate on consistent basis. I expect nothing different unless true and visible reforms are brought in
What reforms specifically?

So thats why shahid afridi was giving him prefrential treatment in last world cup, even though he was not making score.

Shahzad is one of better players now.

Yar leg spinner is from lahore and shahmir is confirming that he is a pashto speaker.

I know now, Abdul Qadir the scientist was one from Bhopal and isn't even pashto speking. Thats why i said maybe you are confusing both of them. But it turns out Abdul Qadir crickter is actually pashto speaking pathan. lol

Google professor, Saraikis are linguistic group not ethnicity.

Saraikis of South Punjab look very much identical to Sindhi in their facial look compared to people of North Punjab.

Saraikis of South Punjab look very much identical to Sindhi in their facial look compared to people of North Punjab.

Not really , Saraikis are a transitional group between northern punjabis and northern sindhis in terms of everything from language, looks and customs etc. They have mixed punjabi-sindhi culture but it drifts more towards punjabi than sindhi.

Not really , Saraikis are a transitional group between northern punjabis and northern sindhis in terms of everything from language, looks and customs etc. They have mixed punjabi-sindhi culture but it drifts more towards punjabi than sindhi.

Seraiki is dialect of Punjabi so its expected.

Again - At-most you have seen some random pictures on internet, but still like typical Indian you will insist that you know more than people who actually live there.

Some of friend need to visit south Punjab... People of south Punjab look wise and culturally are nearer to sindh... they think same.....they like Sindhi topi over pagri.... Agrak over plan cloth.... There physic is also identical to Sindhi.....

Thanks to TUQ and IK, Punjab is now a container isolated province...!!

Thanks to TUQ and IK, Punjab is now a container isolated province...!!

No, its only Islamabad now. and only a small portion of it. The whole Punjab was around 20 days ago.
And I think you misspelled Nawaz and Shahbaz, they were the ones who used the containers to isolate an entire province, in an over reaction since they feared for their arses. Their tactics worked, many people would have turned back because of that.

No, its only Islamabad now. and only a small portion of it. The whole Punjab was around 20 days ago.
And I think you misspelled Nawaz and Shahbaz, they were the ones who used the containers to isolate an entire province, in an over reaction since they feared for their arses. Their tactics worked, many people would have turned back because of that.
Islamabad is not a part of Punjab.It's called Islamabad Capital Territory

It now seems Punjab is the only successful Province in Pakistan with growth well over 7% per annum.

Punjab needs more initiatives like this: The Punjab payoff | Pearson Blog

Congrats Punjab & Punjabis for working hard...making a better strong Pakistan.

:pakistan::smitten:

It now seems Punjab is the only successful Province in Pakistan with growth well over 7% per annum.

Punjab needs more initiatives like this: The Punjab payoff | Pearson Blog

Congrats Punjab & Punjabis for working hard...making a better strong Pakistan.

:pakistan::smitten:

i highly doubt 7% figure, because punjab is 50% of pak, so it means 3.5 nationally, and the rest contributed just .6% that means either there is no growth or recession in the rest of pak, both of which is highly unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom