What's new

Punjab govt. rejects Rs.100 mln KPK aid

Instead of condemning the rejection, how about you people actually look at the reasoning? The IDPs are just as badly affected as the flood victims, so instead of giving money to the flood, they should take care of the IDPs who're in the same situation.

I swear, people make idiotic assumptions without looking at facts.

Shame on PTI for ignoring IDPs and focusing on the flood victims, because they want brownie points.

The more I hear PTI supporters scream self-righteousness, the less I can take them seriously. It is ridiculous that Imran has the support he does, even if it has declined massively.

Nawas is a dumb shit, but give credit where credit is due and stop accusing where no accusations should be applied.

How dare you say anything against frishta sift insaan and angelic infallible leader Imran khan :D

When shabaz/nawazo help flood victims then its dhikawah/show off for political scoring

but When IK does that then we should not questions about intentions of IK

May be IK should send that 500 Billion the country lost due to his failed violent protests. That might help a LOT more people than a mere 10 million check!!!

It is a democratic system. If the government thinks they don't need the money....that's their call.
If this was the lost 500 + BILLION due to violent protests, I am SURE they would've received it with love.
IK should be charged with treason on damaging the country so much and he should be charged interest over all lost billions till he pays it back. NO ONE should be allowed to play with a country's integrity in this unconstitutional and deceitful manner.
Treason is a bit much. As much as I think IK is naive and foolish, I don't doubt for a second that he has Pakistan's intentions at heart.

May be IK should send that 500 Billion the country lost due to his failed violent protests. That might help a LOT more people than a mere 10 million check!!!
Well, whose gonna send the check for what Zardari and NS have been doing (while taking turns) ??

It is a democratic system. If the government thinks they don't need the money....that's their call.
Tell that to NS supporters who have been endlessly crying about what IK has done or not..

If this was the lost 500 + BILLION due to violent protests, I am SURE they would've received it with love.
No proud NS is more into taking money in his pocket then allowing it to be used for Pakistan or its people

IK should be charged with treason on damaging the country so much and he should be charged interest over all lost billions till he pays it back. NO ONE should be allowed to play with a country's integrity in this unconstitutional and deceitful manner.
And what should each and every Parliamentarian be charged for? You do know some have been there for ages ....eating up Pakistan...but under democracy it is somehow legal and applauded for?

What about those 14 killed in Model town...the endless killed in Thar desert? The endless killed EVERY single year from floods coz someone refuses to invest in proper drainage?! You would think that after 2003, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 floods someone would have grown a brain....

Instead of condemning the rejection, how about you people actually look at the reasoning? The IDPs are just as badly affected as the flood victims, so instead of giving money to the flood, they should take care of the IDPs who're in the same situation.
I swear, people make idiotic assumptions without looking at facts.
So if everyone in Pakistan starts looking after everyone else's responsibility (esp federal govt's) then why do we need a federal govt again? Coz IDP are from FATA and it is under Federal govt.

To top it all it was NS's BS pride which cut them off from international aid...IDP are Pakistan's internal problem...tou solve kero why put them on wait for so long?

IK was 1st person to open an account to allow some donations in for IDP while NS cut them off....I have posted 2 articles in July showing what NS was doing back then (and I wasnt even pro IK back then)

Dear Potians

Why give money to corrupt punjab gov't? It's gonna end up in pockets of Sharifs. So why?

Explains about your intelligence. China shouldn't offer help to Pakistan because it'll go to corruption, but KPK can offer help, it won't go.

Treason is a bit much. As much as I think IK is naive and foolish, I don't doubt for a second that he has Pakistan's intentions at heart.

brother CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, attacking PTV, threatening police to drag them on streets, asking police to disobey orders, asking people to do hawala,

IF MQM,BUGTTI or TTP asked us for this we would have called them ghadar, let us not be hypocrite by calling them ghadar and calling Imran naive.

Hell even if Qadri had called for this we would have called him Canadian agent!

So let us accept that these acts cannot be tolerated by anyone. be it Imran or someone else.

What types of issues are you having and what would you like to see happen that will change things for you?
Man why you care so much about Noon league.... Mind your own business...and one thing as your name and your actions/posts implies you are not an American... so would you plz show us your true identity?

what the eff are they trying to do break this country.

Dear Potians

Why give money to corrupt punjab gov't? It's gonna end up in pockets of Sharifs. So why?

Explains about your intelligence. China shouldn't offer help to Pakistan because it'll go to corruption, but KPK can offer help, it won't go.

Dear stupids,

It was given for the flood relief people it wasn't given to govt. for themselves, in times of needs every provincial govt. offers some financial help to the affected one, even if Punjab govt. had given this to KPK one had a disaster occured at KPK then they would've accepted it. It is specifically stated..please keep your eyes open..it wasn't given for any political gains..open your eyes :crazy:

Last edited:
Man why you care so much about Noon league.... Mind your own business...and one thing as your name and your actions/posts implies you are not an American... so would you plz show us your true identity?

You are a "spy master"...and you'll talk about "identity".....??? lol!! And I am very serious about Pakistan. My stocks and investments and business opportunities are about to double up as Pakistan hits a growth phase.....so why wouldn't I care?? :welcome: to an economically prosper Pakistan that has opportunities for all. The time has come that the nation of Pakistan (that has tremendous amounts of talent) will not USE that talent for the first time and grow exponentially.

both sides are doing politics... but punjab govt should have accepted it.. it looks bad if you dont accept a donation...

both sides are doing politics... but punjab govt should have accepted it.. it looks bad if you dont accept a donation...

Politics? LOL even the Govt. of Sindh offered Punjab govt. some aid for Flood Relief...

what was the need of criticizing govt of another state in media.

It was the need of the moment because KPK govt. wasn't playing politics, its sort of a tradition here that provincial govt.s help each other in times of great need as they decided NOT to ask for aid from foreign countries for Flood relief..If Punjab govt. accepts aid from sindh but rejects KPK govt.'s aid then it shows who's actually playing politics.

Back
Top Bottom