What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

The video of S/L Hassan standing with a JF-17 and airmen cheering is a staged one.

When ISPR announced no F-16s were used, the base cmdr asked the guys to leak out a video of JF-17 and S/L Hassan. :D

Why S/L Hassan? Because his photo was already leaked with two AD guys who sit on a hot plate for now.

Looks like The Thunder to me...

Exactly. This is where the Pak narrative starts losing credibility. If paf esblishment can misrepresent showing pilot Sqn Ldr Hasan Siddiqui doing victory dance in front of wrong aircraft, then they might bend other facts also to suit narrative.

A very good article, particularly for a layman like me.

Exactly. This is where the Pak narrative starts losing credibility. If paf esblishment can misrepresent showing pilot Sqn Ldr Hasan Siddiqui doing victory dance in front of wrong aircraft, then they might bend other facts also to suit narrative.

Nope it does not.

They just want to mask the aircraft used.

You guys want to award false kills to someone who was incompetent. Which is a greater sin?

I was told exactly the same as @Hodor has posted in 2/3 posts and this is probably the 1st time i am commenting or refering to any of his posts.

About the video showing hassan supposedly disembarking a jf17, lets just call it a video for uncle sam and pac marketing crew.

What i was told over and above the article was sq. Ldr nauman stayed inside iok for a while and lured the bison... He then looped over, fired and abhinundan, high on epinephrine levels lost his aircraft.

The video of S/L Hassan standing with a JF-17 and airmen cheering is a staged one.

When ISPR announced no F-16s were used, the base cmdr asked the guys to leak out a video of JF-17 and S/L Hassan. :D

Why S/L Hassan? Because his photo was already leaked with two AD guys who sit on a hot plate for now.
I didn't say these words deliberately.You shouldn't have either.People could come out saying "Paf is feeding lies to nation"

Another tidbit of information. After the initial Indian air strikes, somebody posted on this forum that Vipers tried shots at the Saffron bandits but 'lock-on after launch' with AMRAAMs failed. Something to ponder on.
We had locks on 8 Indian jets but didnt fire because hell would break out if we did.

just another indian in denial as far as I'm concerned. does the butthurt lessen by telling yourselves that it was a u.s. made F16 and not the Chinese "junk" that raped y' all in your bungholes? :lol:

Last edited:
If you havent read the article,both were involved,Rek by JF17s and H-4 by Mirages.

@GumNaam here you go

And your source is? At this point, it's about as bad as the indiana denying that their mig21 was shot down and rather, crashed due to engine failure! :lol:

I was sipping tea in offrs mess at Minhas at that time. :D
Ok man...so basically your word against a video and ISPR's word. Guess which one am I (and anyone else with a half a brain cell) gonna believe...:disagree:

I was told exactly the same as @Hodor has posted in 2/3 posts and this is probably the 1st time i am commenting or refering to any of his posts.

About the video showing hassan supposedly disembarking a jf17, lets just call it a video for uncle sam and pac marketing crew.

What i was told over and above the article was sq. Ldr nauman stayed inside iok for a while and lured the bison... He then looped over, fired and abhinundan, high on epinephrine levels lost his aircraft.
While flying low,abhi got a blip on his radar,he pulled up (surprising the target he got on this radar) but the blip turned out to be a Chaff released by Paf (that's why he said "me apne target ko dhond rha tha") and as soon as our boys saw a new aircraft coming out of the covers,they shot at him.

And your source is? At this point, it's about as bad as the indiana denying that their mig21 was shot down and rather, crashed due to engine failure! :lol:
It was a marketing stunt,period.

While flying low,abhi got a blip on his radar,he pulled up (surprising the target he got on this radar) but the blip turned out to be a Chaff released by Paf (that's why he said "me apne target ko dhond rha tha") and as soon as our boys saw a new aircraft coming out of the covers,they shot at him.

It was a marketing stunt,period.
your entitled to your opinion my friend, but understand, that it's just an opinion...nothing more.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom