What's new

Pulwama - From Bluster to a Whimper

PDF members to jhotay thy hi ab @Maarkhoor sb ny Kaiser Tufail ko bhe jhota bna dea hy.

Hassan is an F-16 pilot and was sitting in a B model.But yeah now you'll start abusing and what not,like when you were told Mirages were part of strike package but you totally denied it and started posting filth.And dont start a new debate,I have no intentions to derail the thread.
Looks like The Thunder to me...

With Two SU-30s and Two Mirage-2000s on CAP, i always wondered why the much less capable and even vulnerable 'Bison' was sent to intercept the PAF formation, Sir Kaiser Tufail, however reveals the reason which was obtained through PAF monitoring and intercepting IAF Radio communications.

''One Su-30 possibly crashed or landed at Srinagar after being damaged. His wingman exited at supersonic speed to home base. The Mirages declared unserviceable radars and the controllers pulled them back. So everyone chickened out.
MiG scrambles was the only choice then.''

I am surprised people still didnt know this.

Well, 'know' is a strong word that implies certainty. I am taking everything with a grain of salt. We have television recordings of AVM Shahid Latif crediting Thunders with the kills, so its not like I am giving weight to an impossible scenario. I am simply observing both sides and not taking a position.

PDF members to jhotay thy hi ab @Maarkhoor sb ny Kaiser Tufail ko bhe jhota bna dea hy.

Hassan is an F-16 pilot and was sitting in a B model.But yeah now you'll start abusing and what not,like when you were told Mirages were part of strike package but you totally denied it and started posting filth.And dont start a new debate,I have no intentions to derail the thread.
Did't u watch the video when Hassan landing and the cheering up?
Grow up kid.

Well, 'know' is a strong word that implies certainty. I am taking everything with a grain of salt. We have television recordings of AVM Shahid Latif crediting Thunders with the kills, so its not like I am giving weight to an impossible scenario. I am simply observing both sides and not taking a position.
You are a sensible and knowledgeable guy and usually build a positive discussion.I thought you knew.

I have no insider knowledge of PAF, so I can't possibly know the unknowable.
Well after it has been posted by Kaiser Tufail,I wont call it insider knowledge anymore and before this I or any other member never made this statement.

Well after it has been posted by Kaiser Tufail,I wont call it insider knowledge anymore and before this I or any other member never made this statement.

Actually, in the immediate aftermath of Feb 27, Kaiser Tufail published another blog post in which he attributed the kills to F-16. Kaiser Tufail's position hasn't changed, and Shahid Latif's position hasn't changed either. Both are very senior ex-officers and both have made the statements rather 'matter of factly'. So the ambiguity remains.

With Two SU-30s and Two Mirage-2000s on CAP, i always wondered why the much less capable and even vulnerable 'Bison' was sent to intercept the PAF formation, Sir Kaiser Tufail, however reveals the reason which was obtained through PAF monitoring and intercepting IAF Radio communications.

''One Su-30 possibly crashed or landed at Srinagar after being damaged. His wingman exited at supersonic speed to home base. The Mirages declared unserviceable radars and the controllers pulled them back. So everyone chickened out.
MiG scrambles was the only choice then.''
Unlike many air force,Indian air force operates in a different way.Instead of scrambling two same jets together,they scramble two different jets,say one mig21 and one su30.

On 27th Abhi and su30 was one flight and his wingman and second su30 was another flight.Indians thought making a flight of different jets was a very cool strategy.Lol Rip guys.

I am surprised people still didnt know this.

So innocent:D
F16s were involved, no doubt. But let's face it, the iaf carried isreali self protection pods and the isrealis know american missiles in and out which is why the indians are lactating all over themselves on "dodging" the AMRAAMs. but their lactations turn into pms cramps as soon as they have to realize that where the AMRAAMs failed, the SD-10s succeeded and knocked out multiple iaf planes outta the sky.

Mere posturing won't help. Take steps.

It is not easy.
In due time brother, all in due time. Stay tuned...

F16s were involved, no doubt. But let's face it, the iaf carried isreali self protection pods and the isrealis know american missiles in and out which is why the indians are lactating all over themselves on "dodging" the AMRAAMs. but their lactations turn into pms cramps as soon as they have to realize that where the AMRAAMs failed, the SD-10s succeeded and knocked out multiple iaf planes outta the sky.

In due time brother, all in due time. Stay tuned...
That's upto you brother, whatever you want to believe. :-)

Unlike many air force,Indian air force operates in a different way.Instead of scrambling two same jets together,they scramble two different jets,say one mig21 and one su30.

On 27th Abhi and su30 was one flight and his wingman and second su30 was another flight.Indians thought making a flight of different jets was a very cool strategy.Lol Rip guys.

Another tidbit of information. After the initial Indian air strikes, somebody posted on this forum that Vipers tried shots at the Saffron bandits but 'lock-on after launch' with AMRAAMs failed. Something to ponder on.

Back
Top Bottom