What's new

PTM Watch

Sir this disease is spreading.. I have no complaints against PTM rather the govt + establishment that has opted to turn a blind eye on them.
I agree.

I suspect now we are going to see Sardar Gohar Zaman lead a HTM....When is this crap going to end.Been predicting this for ages.Kudos bhai

I agree.

I suspect now we are going to see Sardar Gohar Zaman lead a HTM....When is this crap going to end.Been predicting this for ages.Kudos bhai
Sir, the same shitty games is being played by our establishment as it has always played like MQM, PMLn, etc.

Sir one can certainly be forgiven for arriving at this conclusion, let us hope this is an inaccurate assessment.Kudos bhai
Well I didn't say that out of pleasure rather out of haplessness I observe on part of the state acting against them. If they could take TLP to the task, I'm pretty sure..they can take an action against PTM as well but they are waiting for it to grow stronger and thus cause a considerable damage to the country. I would be really glad if my assessment is proven wrong

Well I didn't say that out of pleasure rather out of haplessness I observe on part of the state acting against them. If they could take TLP to the task, I'm pretty sure..they can take an action against PTM as well but they are waiting for it to grow stronger and thus cause a considerable damage to the country. I would be really glad if my assessment is proven wrong
I totally understand your position, no need to clarify :tup:.Kudos bhai

I totally understand your position, no need to clarify :tup:.Kudos bhai
Sir, I know a few things. PTM was given these seats in NA by the establishment regardless of whatever the reason behind it. And the wonderful young man statement on records. And then we have seen PTM become really unpopular but kept alive by someone higher up..for reasons unknown.

@war&peace relax bro. PTM is being taken down and it is not as big issue as you think. They are almost near their end. There are many things that need to be taken care of before taking down such elements. Sometimes a prolonged strategy is needed. Look around you in recent days what has happened. VOAURDU is gone and in sometime another will be hit. If you do a sudden crack down things get messy but a systematic approach is needed patience is how you take such elements down. If you take out their leadership the organisation gets divided into multiple smaller elements which are even harder to track and fall in hands of multiple external elements. Currently they are centralised but it will become a mess if such elements get decentralized.

@war&peace relax bro. PTM is being taken down and it is not as big issue as you think. They are almost near their end. There are many things that need to be taken care of before taking down such elements. Sometimes a prolonged strategy is needed. Look around you in recent days what has happened. VOAURDU is gone and in sometime another will be hit. If you do a sudden crack down things get messy but a systematic approach is needed patience is how you take such elements down. If you take out their leadership the organisation gets divided into multiple smaller elements which are even harder to track and fall in hands of multiple external elements. Currently they are centralised but it will become a mess if such elements get decentralized.
Well, give me a time-frame..2, 4, 6..12 months ? and then we can discuss it again. I pretty fed up.

Back
Top Bottom