What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

ISPR press release

D7fTBYZXoAI4xH9.jpg

Maximum restrain against attack? Really? Why?

Sometimes bullet is right answer to bring Peace. Operation in Swat is one of the example how we sprayed bullets & killed thousands.

phir to yeh trifacta ho gya, PTI maaf karey phir MPA banaye, PPP aur PMLN sofa share kerain.
That was a one time thing to give them a chance to join the mainstream though I was totally against it because I knew they are snakes. At that time the thinking of establishment was to use the carrot instead of stick because people of that area had suffered a lot during that decade long war on terror. So they gave them a chance to join to the mainstream by my analysis was that these are puppets of NDS and they will not shun their anti-Pakistan stance. However, these opposition parties are supporting them when establishment has openly declared them anti-Pakistan.

This incident is more than enough to wipe out all these terrorists but i say that we plan something , something that will justify our actions , i know that this incident can too but we need to label PTM as ISIS or whatever , then we will be able to execute them openly ...

Last edited:
As I mentioned in another thread, us pushtuns should not be held hostage by a few tribes like wazir and mehsud.

Enough with this autonomy bull crap. State writ needs to be established every where.

A few thousand more PTM supporter dead do not matter in the interest of the remaining pushtun pakistanis.

If the state won't do it and want to extend it to a swat like situation then they are being disloyal to its remaining pushtun citizens.

It is high time ke in saare PTM walo ko asl main missing person bana do.

Read post number 19 on this thread.

Any news on the injured and casualties? Reports are 2 soldiers embrached shadat but need someone to confirm.

If two soldiers have embraced shahadat and out of few responsible some have been sent to hell and few are arrested and still you want whole tribes should be carpet bombed. What about those people who are serving in armed forces and belong to same three tribes. This is not Occupied Kashmir or Gaza. Wazirs, Mehsuds and Dawars are our own people and just few of them have strayed and hopefully they will be treated as they deserve.

We should kill all these PTM scumbags along with nawaza & bhutto morons... Bhuto and nora are provoking these PTM scums and we need to handle them ruthlessly..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom