What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

اور سر پہ چڑھاو
PTM Terrorists were led by Mohsin dawar (member of our national assembly). It seems army personnel retaliated and sent some of them to hospital.
Anyway impotent state will do nothing, as they are wonderful boys

I don't know if his membership can be revoked?

Army want to exhaust all the options first before taking any action and that is very sensible to do so.

remeber guys it all started with state support and incompetence to hang rao anwar for murder of Naqbib mehsud! hamara he paida kia harami hai just like many in past! aur ab ya hamai he kaat raha hai

mohsin Dawar is a criminal/terrorist at large and wanted by the state of pakistan for terrorism related charges.

whoever is hiding dawar needs to be infront of court as well for being terrorist facililator.

Imran khan has become national security threat establishment should remove this Niazi before he emulates the other niazi
So my lordship how you have concluded that Imran Khan is a security threat?

Army want to exhaust all the options first before taking any action and that is very sensible to do so.
As ANP did with Sufi Muhammad and his son in law Mulla Radio

So my lordship how you have concluded that Imran Khan is a security threat?
he is the one who brought terrorists in Parliament also watch his video where he is sitting with PTM leadership in islamabad sit in

Da Ali Wazeer o musin dawar khaza oghaim che be gunah zwanan rata wajny. Staso se de khude kor tabah o barbad ki che da waziristan zwanan o khalaq mo gumrah ko.
Ka zama da message gorey Nu Allah de zaleel o ruswa ka che da waziristan Amaz darna na bardasht kigi.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom