What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

It was not about helping but giving them political voice to come on right path. We always knew what they were from the very start and not taking them out early was a wise decision. We don't want to do the mistake which Syrian army did. Look where Syria is and where we are. The propaganda against Pakistan was much hier than Syria but handling of situation gave different results. To counter hybrid war you need to move slowly and giving people true picture all along.

Nah man we game them a lot of time and space. This is pathetic policy on part of the Pakistani state

There was no PTM in 2018 elections

There was

Nah man we game them a lot of time and space. This is pathetic policy on part of the Pakistani state

There was

:) I know you are frustrated and attacking ptm before you got frustrated was wrong because now you are blaming us for not taking action early rather than anyone saying our actions against PTM were wrong. If you can understand what I mean bro.

It was not about helping but giving them political voice to come on right path. We always knew what they were from the very start and not taking them out early was a wise decision. We don't want to do the mistake which Syrian army did. Look where Syria is and where we are. The propaganda against Pakistan was much hier than Syria but handling of situation gave different results. To counter hybrid war you need to move slowly and giving people true picture all along.

A very elegant justification of gross incompetence and impotence of State apparatus.:p::p::p:

incompetence and impotence of State apparatus.:p::p::p:
Are you really 60? How competent you are? What have you done for Pakistan? You are nothing more than a keyboard warrior.

@The Eagle @Dubious @waz @Jango Can you clean this thread, please? Too many armchair generals here, who are calling PM and PA incompetent and impotent, without knowing ground realities.

for your kind information
China's vice president is in pakistan things like these during his visit is more critical and will harm security situation in pakistan and harm pakistan reputation internationally
PTM exposing themselves day by day which is in our advantage to exterminate them properly
PML-N and PPP are still supporting PTM financially and politically
this will harm their approach and reputation nation wide

I think what happens today was very unfortunate but if we took advantage of the situation we can eliminate those rats and their supporters once and for all

and for those who are criticizing Imran khan and Army

View attachment 562015

have a look at your lords and their kurtoot you people are worse than PTM
Our entire political setup is compromised.--- We need a ruthless action of plan if we want to see our State intact and only a brute dictator can do this. --- seriously it's time now to free couple of 100 useless heads from their shoulders.

Were you there at the scene?
As far as we know they did return fire and 3 of the attackers were killed and 10 injured.
How many were there, its more and more looking like deliberate attack.

The blame that govt is not taking action is better than govt taking wrong action.

Now tell me why bilawal is siding with PTM you think which so wrong that action should be taken against it asap?

@RIWWIR ?

A very elegant justification of gross incompetence and impotence of State apparatus.:p::p::p:
its not just incompetence its states support for murderers that started it all!

The blame that govt is not taking action is better than govt taking wrong action.

Now tell me why bilawal is siding with PTM you think which so wrong that action should be taken against it asap?

@RIWWIR ?
bhai every tok dick and their fking harry know that bilalwal or shareef or ptm are anti Pakistan i am sure saboot bhi ahi but woh koa holtay haik balls may dumm nai keh inko kucu karain!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom