What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

its not just incompetence its states support for murderers that started it all!

bhai every tok dick and their fking harry know that bilalwal or shareef or ptm are anti Pakistan i am sure saboot bhi ahi but woh koa holtay haik balls may dumm nai keh inko kucu karain!

Bhai Pakistan has it's law and every thing happens with law. Army is not a civil organisation go ask courts to punish PTM. Army did it's job of defending and capturing terrorist now whose job is it to punish them?

If it’s true
Peace RIP, we never learn from history and doing same blunders again and again.
Still fighting with TTP LeJ rats now this new one on track.

This look fake to me. Why will MNA will do firing that also at time when he is under pressure.
They stormed a check post, cannot find any ample evidence of them being armed with weapons except sticks/staffs.

Mqm never fired on army but theae guys.firing on army. Why and when army will.take action??
Are you crazy? Armed MQM fighters have killed security forces in the hundreds.

The blame that govt is not taking action is better than govt taking wrong action.

Now tell me why bilawal is siding with PTM you think which so wrong that action should be taken against it asap?

@RIWWIR ?

Let me clarify my narrative:

1) I call the Pakistan's state and security apparatus as "Impotent and Incompetent", as a fact, not as a blame, and, in my view, it is the product of the society, in general, from where it crops. So, not much to complain for.
2) This condition is not something new. It is the same, since 1947.
3) I have nowhere in my posts suggested, what kind of action shall be taken against PTM. It is better left to those, whose job it is.
4) As for Billo Rani. There may be other reasons as well; but primarily he is defending and supporting PTM, in order to blackmail the state apparatus, to stop any action against the corruption of his father.

Our entire political setup is compromised.--- We need a ruthless action of plan if we want to see our State intact and only a brute dictator can do this. --- seriously it's time now to free couple of 100 useless heads from their shoulders.

Only 100?

1) I call the Pakistan's state and security apparatus as "Impotent and Incompetent", as a fact, not as a blame, and, in my view, it is the product of the society, in general, from where it crops. So, not much to complain for.
3) I have nowhere in my posts suggested, what kind of action shall be taken against PTM. It is better left to those, whose job it is.
4) As for Billo Rani. There may be other reasons as well; but primarily he is defending and supporting PTM, in order to blackmail the state apparatus, to stop any action against the corruption of his father.

Only 100?

Is PTM bigger than India? We responded to India the way they will never forget so now tell judiciary to punish PTM and it's supporters not army. It is not Army's job. Or tell PPP and PMLN to include PTM in judicial courts and army will also do that for Pakistan. Hope I make you understand.

Only 100?
Start with 100, take it to 1000 or 10000, I have no issues. --- but the traitors have to go.
Anp/ppp/some liberal journalists have fully supported Ptm, where is the govt, what's their version. --- This govt can't even give a swift response.

Is PTM bigger than India? We responded to India the way they will never forget so now tell judiciary to punish PTM and it's supporters not army. It is not Army's job. Or tell PPP and PMLN to include PTM in judicial courts and army will also do that for Pakistan. Hope I make you understand.
Traitors are more dangerous than enemies.
soft attitude towards traitors will destroy us, remember this.

When I say the state apparatus; it includes all the higher public institutions of this country including public representatives, superior judiciary, NAB, bureaucracy, and armed forces. All are severely compromised. That's what I think.

When I say the state apparatus; it includes all the higher public institutions of this country including public representatives, superior judiciary, NAB, bureaucracy, and armed forces. All are severely compromised. That's what I think.
Army did it's job. Ali wazir in jail along 8 best friend. Mohsin dawar on the run with cell phone off. So good job army. Now ask other institution to do their duty and bring them to Justice.

boss India is a different story their is no evil nexus btw ind and pak but their is a partnership btw pindi and corrupt politicians! so yahan maslihat ajati hai!!

and enemy is in open we know they are our enemy but traitors within our rank are more dangerous and will destroy us from inside

They stormed a check post, cannot find any ample evidence of them being armed with weapons except sticks/staffs.

Are you crazy? Armed MQM fighters have killed security forces in the hundreds.
Please share the thread or news if you have regarding this as I am not aware of this even Army marched to 9-0 and even that time no one fired. Can army do the same with PTM? Go there and they will use weapon to attack.

PTM may be lucky this time as no loss of life only injured otherwise PTM would be done by now.

The only mistake is not going on a blitz here....

Finish them before sun rise.... Donot drag

Army did it's job. Ali wazir in jail along 8 best friend. Mohsin dawar on the run with cell phone off. So good job army. Now ask other institution to do their duty and bring them to Justice.

I think, that I have grossly failed to convey my thinking. Who am I, to ask our "auspicious" institutions to do, what they are required to do. I told you very clearly that all the higher institutions of Pakistan are thoroughly "Impotent and Incompetent".

why PM let them elect without competition?
Jew lover...ptm is jew controlled n funded..same as PTI....
2 haramion seh jaan chooty..(nawa n zardari).. abb 3 lehpalak bach aygya hy..

Why u blaming IK??? What's the problem with you?. Don't you see that our PM is handsome and is not corrupt???. He will succeed to manage this issue.
Why dont you marry this handsome lol..

I think, that I have grossly failed to convey my thinking. Who am I, to ask our "auspicious" institutions to do, what they are required to do. I told you very clearly that all the higher institutions of Pakistan are thoroughly "Impotent and Incompetent".
brother its nice to have you here but soon ull be banned!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom