What's new

PTM terrorists opened fire on security personnel in North Waziristan

govt can not take any action blindly to make them some kind of hero. it is wise move from govt to let them go there extreme , so when govt take action, then they have no excuse. how much damage they will do to govt ?, burn some govt properties or some trucks, but they won t go back to afghanistan. anyway they are elected members of parliament and it very hard sometime to take action against such type of members , when opposition also favoring and inviting them in there meeting to set action plan against sitting govt.

I know we have setup this precedence to let lunatic loose for while and the tree grow a little, not point cutting the crop if its not ripe....only in Pakistan.
Specially in this case when you PM issues statement in favor of them and let them win without competition, lets give them little more power and legitimacy before we cut the crop.

Can you please eleborate your comment cause I failed to establish similarity in these two situations.

He is implying that Army and PM IK are not taking this threat seriously. They want to repeat Swat scenario.

can we please carpet bomb wazir and dawar tribe ...

almost all ttp terrorist belong to mehsuds , dawar and wazirs ..

kicking all afghans out will be cherry on top.

I believe this post merits to be deleted. For just few miscreants / traitors why you hold whole tribes responsible. Please hold your emotions.

I believe this post merits to be deleted. For just few miscreants / traitors why you hold whole tribes responsible. Please hold your emotions.

Not really. Afghans are not Pakistanis and don't deserve to be here. They need to be removed no matter their circumstances. They can go live in their country not ours.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom