What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

All the popularity which Imran lost because off call off civil disobedience although I fully agree regained after USA statement in favor off Nawaz and today meeting off Nawaz and Zardari
So the third force is the last solution!

@Chak Bamu

Ayesha Siddiqa is someone i have zero respect for...for certain reasons.

What you've stated is accurate, they are mercenaries...bloodthirsty dogs.

I'm your inhouse wikipedia on these pigfaces, i've been there....i know, how ugly they are from within.

@Chak Bamu

Ayesha Siddiqa is someone i have zero respect for...for certain reasons.

What you've stated is accurate, they are mercenaries...bloodthirsty dogs.

I'm your inhouse wikipedia on these pigfaces, i've been there....i know, how ugly they are from within.
Please bother to state the reasons

Dr Shahid Masood described Zardari Nawaz meeting as some boss off board off directors are trying to safe there company

Army will do biggest blunder if they decides to be part off crackdown

though Nawaz govt asked their foreign masters to orders PA to handle Protest and they too go back to their barrack and let govt decide foreign policies but i think PA would prefer to make Policies on their own rather on Nawaz dictation its Problem of Pakistan since its creation. we r security state like ISL

PA wont crackdown on Protesters.

Because as per law you can not register FIR against sitting parliamentarians without permission of the respective assembly speaker.

then we should abandon so called Parliamentarian Constitution and make new consensus with PPL of Pakistan.

Last edited:
I am reading a shocker on news. PTI suggested that PM goes off power for thirty days so that a fair investigation can take place. N disagreed on even that. Man PTI just conceded massive ground. You see when you give such ground in discussion you give power to the opposition as they believe you are getting weaker on your footing. If imran wants the PM resignation then he must make sure not to not concede ground on that and with all that he has done anything less than that will be a failure.

Personally my view is still the same. The minimum should be

1. Unbiased third party ( not the courts but foreign body or army) checking of 2013 elections
2. Electoral reforms.
3. Special privileges and trade incentives for KPK province.

These can really help imran save face if he fails on the resignation demand. Imran is really stuck in the rut and the only thing that can work for him is the army pressure or army martial law. Both ofcourse i disagree with that as i personally dont want any military interference in politics of Pakistan.

As time passes by we will truly see at what end this dharna goes at. TBH i really want it to end one way or the other. The people of KPK are being ignored and the IDP,s Need our support now more than ever and that requires both the govt and the provincial govt.

Lets see how things go in the future. MAY ALLAH BE WITH US IN THESE TIMES.

I am reading a shocker on news. PTI suggested that PM goes off power for thirty days so that a fair investigation can take place. N disagreed on even that. Man PTI just conceded massive ground. You see when you give such ground in discussion you give power to the opposition as they believe you are getting weaker on your footing. If imran wants the PM resignation then he must make sure not to not concede ground on that and with all that he has done anything less than that will be a failure.

1. Unbiased third party ( not the courts but foreign body or army) checking of 2013 elections
2. Electoral reforms.

These can really help imran save face if he fails on the resignation demand. Imran is really stuck in the rut and the only thing that can work for him is the army pressure or army martial law. Both ofcourse i disagree with that as i personally dont want any military interference in politics of Pakistan.

As time passes by we will truly see at what end this dharna goes at. TBH i really want it to end one way or the other. The people of KPK are being ignored and the IDP,s Need our support now more than ever and that requires both the govt and the provincial govt.

The bold part .. what you think NS can't influence the investigation if he is not the official PM? IK is desperately looking for a way out of this mess now.

The bold part .. what you think NS can't influence the investigation if he is not the official PM? IK is desperately looking for a way out of this mess now.

Ofcourse he can. His party has 2/3 majority and has all control. The only way it can happen is

1. They quit and resign and we have an interim govt.
2. Military forces martial law and removes them all.
3. A third party like Army or a foreign body lead the investigation for rigging. Ideally army as they are our sector and are under no influence but their own.

Ofcourse he can. His party has 2/3 majority and has all control. The only way it can happen is

1. They quit and resign and we have an interim govt.
2. Military forces martial law and removes them all.
3. A third party like Army or a foreign body lead the investigation for rigging. Ideally army as they are our sector and are under no influence but their own.
Military is not going to jump in, I can feel what's a common Pakistani is going through. After a series of scams broke out in India. The Anna Hazare movement drew a similar crows and we wanted the govt to go as well. But we did it through elections. Don't want to sound like that I am preaching here, but IK played this card a bit too early and set his demands far too high.

The News' Ayaz Amir is a gem of an intellectual. He was not given the PMLN ticket in 2013 and so he and his colleagues chose to support PTI. No one can call him a 'Noora'. I have been wondering what he might be thinking about the latest crises and here is what I found. Of course there are some PTI fanbois who will remain in denial and to them even these lines from Ayaz Amir won't matter--but I hope they ponder these lines at least. The whole article is worth reading, it is 'balanced', and Ayaz still simply doesn't care for Nawaz Sharif. But, like a lot of us, know the danger to the country the likes of Imran Khan pose.

When hype meets reality: the great climb-down - Ayaz Amir
Things not shifting, General Headquarters as silent as the Sphinx, and Raiwind rattled but not fallen, the genius with the gift for the tall statement, Imran Khan, has had to back down, the civil disobedience call a clumsy camouflage for this open retreat.
His long march is over, his present dreams shattered, although being who he is it won’t be long before he assembles another set of dreams. But whether anyone will take him seriously when he next rants of change and ‘naya’ Pakistan is a different matter. When you tilt at windmills there is a price to pay.
I feel sorry for his supporters, especially those coming from afar and having to camp out in the open. What have they done to merit such treatment at his hands? Hopefully Imran will have learned something from all this, although doubts must remain heavy on this score.

2. Electoral reforms.

PTI is trying another angle by trying to bring an election investigation into play without forcing NS to resign (which is an unrealistic demand at present). They know that if the investigation is independent and impartial then there is very significant chance of finding the elections were indeed full of fraud. And in that case a re-election would have to be called and NS and co have to step down anyway.
I think this could work for them since they are making it look like they are prepared to meet NS half way and they are using a legal method to get what they always wanted.

The ball is in NS's court now.

Well i watched something a thousand times more interesting than his repetitive speeches and thats the amazing partnership between fawad alam and maqsood to win us the match. :D :P :P
wesu iss k followers ka he hosla hai itne din ek hee raag ko non stop sunnana :D

aur woo chuadry nisar k unverfied votes wali baat tu har speech mein..bechara nisar be pashta rha hoo ga woo baat kar k

wesu iss k followers ka he hosla hai itne din ek hee raag ko non stop sunnana :D

aur woo chuadry nisar k unverfied votes wali baat tu har speech mein..bechara nisar be pashta rha hoo ga woo baat kar k

Now i doubt woman will go back because Imran Khan have offered to marry one of them after Azadi. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom