What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Not supporting any sides but a big LoL.

10590438_267641966780102_6836367366850243833_n.jpg

Protestors first step in Red Zone, Police called off for any act, govt is going to allow Protestor to protest in front of Parliament

see you fellows in a bit -- I have disappointed some people today - and now @Hyperion has embarrassed me by telling me - uncle g is on the street while am trying to make some money :cray:---- if there is a tomorrow for me - i will be there ---

I Know One Thing, Jo KHUCH BHI Ho Raha Hai, ARMY Nahi Kara Rahi, Shame on all those People who are BLAMING Army for all these Crisis on Social media, PML NOORA League GANJAY SHER members on FB and Tw are abusing Army while on the same time Army is Guarding their UGLY BLOODY CIVILIAN BUTTS

Noora is responsible for current crisis for his Kursi.

Dude, don't go........ stay here.......... me also here........... I'll just go for a few minutes and get coffee.............. :D

see you fellows in a bit -- I have disappointed some people today - and now @Hyperion has embarrassed me by telling me - uncle g is on the street while am trying to make some money :cray:---- if there is a tomorrow for me - i will be there ---

Agar NS nay Aaj raat IK Ko...........Koi Laash na lainay dee tu Samjho NS jeet gia:coffee:
lol, no its failure on his side, stop trying to snatch the victory -- your PM came begging Military -- your beloved CM came running to GHQ to cool down things --- so i think save it mate ---your leader has still lost --

I have been wondering the same.
I am not kidding, here at Def.pk we really need to put our collective heads together in this and think. WHY?
I am completely against IK, think he is whole host of pithiful words. But I admire his conviction to stick to his own language no matter what. The man has wined and dined with royalty and still sticks to his roots in public gatherings.

Yet this man, a Sufi, a man of the times and people.. is on in english to his followers? To whom is he sending this message?
If needed, one can always hold a briefing later for foriegn journos, but in this case its like he is assuring someone of following an EXACT script.

lol, no its failure on his side, stop trying to snatch the victory -- your PM came begging Military -- your beloved CM came running to GHQ to cool down things --- so i think save it mate ---your leader has still lost --

Pakistan has lost, close to around 7 billion rupees already.

Back
Top Bottom