What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

What will they do when they will face the most loved institution in pakistan. Will they attack them if the armed forces stop them. Surely the army wont allow them to enter the pm and parliament houses so imran will have to sit outside there. I think thats a good move by NS in this political play. Imran will not face the army in front. He will have to sit there and protest and will be forced to make a deal which Ns wants and TBH imran needs it too.

Imran had already said they will not enter any govt building, they will do a dharna in red zone

I truly believe imran is out of options now. If imran attacks the army then it will be the end of his support and career and if he sits out there then he will have to take peanuts offered and leave. I honestly dont think the army will stand by and let them raid the parliament.

BIG MISTAKE BY ARMY & COAS RAHEEL SHARIF.

Army himself was saying that they will implement article 245 and protect islamabad and no violent actions will be tolerated. The people love the armed forces and imran is truly stuck at this point.

Brinkmanship.... Worst thing we have in our country is the politicians who value their interests more than the interests of the nation.

again govt hiding behind PA its not good scenario what if PTI + PAT face to face PA. what PA would do in this situation BALL in COURT of PA and then blame PA for political gains.

They will never blame PA. You see that the situation has become the people love the army and imran cant face against the army like he would have against the police. Imran knows standing outside PM house will yield no results. Imran is stuck now.

again govt hiding behind PA its not good scenario what if PTI + PAT face to face PA. what PA would do in this situation BALL in COURT of PA and then blame PA for political gains.
Army protecting the state and state run by PMLN govt, Army is not interesting to interfere in democratic process, put in mind that I'm not a PMLN supporter.

Pakistan is probably the only nation where an opposition leader is pointing a finger at the PM and threatening him.

Pakistan is probably the only nation where an opposition leader is pointing a finger at the PM and threatening him.
Yeah in other part of the word they point Toe... i guess :coffee:

I am very sad Imran khan,I am very sad :(
Well i feel sorry for him to, all this is not going as planned, he made his point & the other party is ready to listen to him.... I hope sense prevails ..... we need to end all this

This will make army unpopular more then Mushraff and Yayha time.....

NS should deal it politically not by force....
Raheel should not act has puppet .....

at deadlock army may ask noora to resign from his post and recounting of votes in 4 or 20 Constituencies there PAT Demands would defuse automatically.

This could become biggest blunder for General Raheel career and if some one dies Army Reputation will have a huge sitback

I truly doubt it as in that case imran khan will be blamed who led such a violence against them in a restricted area. the people arent fools and they will chose army over imran anytime. Imran knows this and will have no option but to stand down and stay non-violent.

BvZ6QPIIUAA76_O.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom