What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

To be honest i think most of the so called political figures surrounding Khan just used him for their own political advancement/objectives...

PM Nawaz Shareef meets Army Chief..:coffee:

Dunya TV ‏@dunyanetwork 1m
PM Nawaz meets Army Chief, other military officials: sources #Pakistan #DunyaTV

Murtaza Ali Shah ‏@MurtazaGeoNews 24s
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif meets Army Chief Raheel Sharif. Both agree that anti-Pakistan, anti-democrcay elements will be defeated

Last edited:
Yes, this nation was good. For the RICH.

Actually, every nation is good, for the rich. The rich have no serious problems anywhere. The real issue is what nation works for the majority of its middle classes, and this is where Pakistan gets left far behind.

if you look closely who is standing with IK these days ???

Sheeda Tali, Shah Qurashi, Javed Hashmi, etc ...

All the failed people, who once got really criticized by IK now standing with him , they are making sure that IK fails and his decisions are really wrong,

Sheeda Tali , distanced himself from the last call of civil dis-obedience move and everything is played on IK shoulders ... so IK is the biggest looser here and everyone else will jump the boat before it hits ground ...

This ansar abbasi is real chawal. He wanted DG ISI to resign because Hamid mir accused him to orchestrate his murder. But the court has ordered to file FIR against sharif brothers and he with his channel is defending him to the teeth.

Hypocrite much?
Wrong word to describe him?
Right word would be TRAITOR!
Geo is not stopping it's disinformation against pakarmy, ISI & now COAS?

if you look closely who is standing with IK these days ???

Sheeda Tali, Shah Qurashi, Javed Hashmi, etc ...

All the failed people, who once got really criticized by IK now standing with him , they are making sure that IK fails and his decisions are really wrong,

Sheeda Tali , distanced himself from the last call of civil dis-obedience move and everything is played on IK shoulders ... so IK is the biggest looser here and everyone else will jump the boat before it hits ground ...
Being 8 times mister of different minsteris make sheikh Rasheed, the most successful politician standing out there?
From where you, got your glasses?

Wrong word to describe him?
Right word would be TRAITOR!
Geo is not stopping it's disinformation against pakarmy, ISI & now COAS?

Being 8 times mister of different minsteris make sheikh Rasheed, the most successful politician standing out there?
From where you, got your glasses?
lol , being 8 times minster of different minsteris maked IK to say
May Allah SWT never let me do Politics like sheikh Rasheed Remm ????? When Sheeda Tali said PTI is a tanga party in live show :) now he is standing with IK and taking him down with him ... you just need to see what's happening and where things are going ..

Sheeda Tali is the biggest drama in Rawal pindi and playing as he is able to talk the street language .. that is why people like him .. otherwise he is the biggest failed personality of Rawalpindi ..

lol , being 8 times minster of different minsteris maked IK to say
May Allah SWT never let me do Politics like sheikh Rasheed Remm ????? When Sheeda Tali said PTI is a tanga party in live show :) now he is standing with IK and taking him down with him ... you just need to see what's happening and where things are going ..

Sheeda Tali is the biggest drama in Rawal pindi and playing as he is able to talk the street language .. that is why people like him .. otherwise he is the biggest failed personality of Rawalpindi ..
Ik, s that statement was years ago, it happens in politics, opponents do this often?
Once upon a time SR was a fedrl minster from noora league too, so if he is Thier political opponent now , is that a sin?
I mean plz , go & watch cartoons, kids should stay away from this hard kind of politics ? Lolzzzz

Ik, s that statement was years ago, it happens in politics, opponents do this often?
Once upon a time SR was a fedrl minster from noora league too, so if he is Thier political opponent now , is that a sin?
I mean plz , go & watch cartoons, kids should stay away from this hard kind of politics ? Lolzzzz
yes, please go and watch cartoons ..

either support the party which will change the traditional Pak politics by not letting these failed people joining them OR stop saying that PTI stand for change ..

PTI playing the power games of 90s which it lacks to understand big time .. All the people who made PMLN and PPP to play those power games in 90s are with PTI now ..

PTI is loosing its supporters big time.. due to these policies ... and trust me its going down the drain without playing its part on which it started ...

Imran Khan giving interview to Waseem Badami and he blasted Iftikhar Chaudhry said you have sent notice off 20 billion I don't have them may be I would have to borrow them from Iftikhar

either support the party which will change the traditional Pak politics by not letting these failed people joining them OR stop saying that PTI stand for change ..

PTI playing the power games of 90s which it lacks to understand big time .. All the people who made PMLN and PPP to play those power games in 90s are with PTI now ..

PTI is loosing its supporters big time.. due to these policies ... and trust me its going down the drain without playing its part on which it started ...
PTI is not loosing support only corrupt people who support this corrupt system are getting exposed

PTI is not loosing support only corrupt people who support this corrupt system are getting exposed
yes, anyone who does not stand with PTI comes under this "corrupt people" category for PTI ..

Grow up,. this attitude of PTI is not helping PTI in anyway..

8 time minster of the fedrl govt, is the most successful politician, who wins without any so called gaint political party, s support?
IT'S called sheikh Rasheed!
Failed politicians are those , who can't win without rigging, PMLN?
Go get, the lollypop & play in the garden, beta?
Cause thts what you can do the best!

8 time minster of the fedrl govt, is the most successful politician, who wins without any gain political party, s support?
Go get, the lollypop & play in the garden, beta?
Cause thts what you can do the best!

lol nice try beta ..
Think if you can .... for PTI it does not matter who is standing with them... failed 8 time minister or anyone else ...
That is my point .... and that is the reason for PTI loosing its support from the general public ....

Again this is the mind set of PTI which needs to grow up ...
how can PTI claims and decide it self that only rigging made PMLN won the last election ?
did you saw that news where in SIND, PTI lost the seat to JI after rigging proved by PTI ? but PTI will never say anything about that ... why it should ??? right ???

you cannot pretend to be victim (like PTI claiming) and then giving verdict too ...

Back
Top Bottom