What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Nope its part of the political process.. opposition will always point finger @ ruling party ... nothing new or different here :D
Pointing fingers and threatening is different.
Someone posted a clip on twitter in which Imran Khan was saying "Nawaz Sharif tainu main dekh lu,te tainu main London bhajan vi ni dena" :D

Why would Imran attack his own Pakistani army? Why are you making such idiotic accusations?

Are you really that foolish, Its an analysis of different situations. What happens if he doesnt attack or attacks or goes back? did you never see an analysis or heard them on tv. you see each situation and each decision and try to predict the outcomes. Sorry you are being nonsensical here.

Pointing fingers and threatening is different.
Someone posted a clip on twitter in which Imran Khan was saying "Nawaz Sharif tainu main dekh lu,te tainu main London bhajan vi ni dena" :D
Motivational Slogans ...lol

Lack of comprehension at its highest.

Do you think the army is armed with guns alone and only knows how to shot. how stupid is that. They will stop them with tear gas,shields,sticks and rubber bullets. the thing is army will only react when they will try to enter the parliament or pm house and in that regard will they fight back to do something that is unconstitutional and wrong. thats what i was asking.

I am tired of this unconstitutional blabbing. Is this rigged government constitutional? Is murder of tens of people by CM and PM constitutional? Why would they enter parliament when they are peaceful protesters up until now?

Are you really that foolish, Its an analysis of different situations. What happens if he doesnt attack or attacks or goes back? did you never see an analysis or heard them on tv. you see each situation and each decision and try to predict the outcomes. Sorry you are being nonsensical here.

Lafafa anchors on TV. Imran has had tens of big Jalsas before without any violence. Why would it change this time?

You have to prove that .....

Its already proven. Election tribunals, Media reports, Independent Research, Court investigations. Seriously, have you been sleeping for the last year?

Rubber bullets may be used, live ammo has been taken off from the Police.

Pakistan's army is not Gullu Butts of Punjab.

I am tired of this unconstitutional blabbing. Is this rigged government constitutional? Is murder of tens of people by CM and PM constitutional? Why would they enter parliament when they are peaceful protesters up until now?

Bcz he keeps on saying that he cant control his people in case Ns doesnt resign. bcz in his first speech he said he found two ways and one of them was ransacking the parliament. See 17 august speech. Constitution is the law and revolutionaries have always at first called the constitution bogus before attacking the govt but imran is the first to support the constitution yet react against the govt in an unconstitutional manner. If they take one step inside the pm or parliament house then they will be going too far.
nope it is not and they should be trialed and punished yet imran is more busy with shouting " mian sahab ab humari bari anay do" then asking for their capture. Atleast qadri is asking for that.

Army protecting the state and state run by PMLN govt, Army is not interesting to interfere in democratic process, put in mind that I'm not a PMLN supporter.

Die-hard PTI supporters do not care. Either you are with them or against them. I've been called names, even though I am not PML-N supporter, but a supporter of system and constitution.

Army will NEVER shoot at Pakistani Citizens.

The Citizens will NEVER confront the Army.
What Army doing in Fata or in a war against TTP goons to establish govt writ, other hand would they allow few thousands protesters who tying to taking law in their hands? don't be emotional think about realities and reality is that Army obeying the order under the constitution ( more than that they better know which is better for Pakistan )

Lafafa anchors on TV. Imran has had tens of big Jalsas before without any violence. Why would it change this time?

Its already proven. Election tribunals, Media reports, Independent Research, Court investigations. Seriously, have you been sleeping for the last year?

Pakistan's army is not Gullu Butts of Punjab.

That was not my question. I am asking whether you know how to do an analysis of a situation? Lafafa or not doesnt change the analytical method used all over the world. So do you know how to do an analysis of a situation? If you did then you wouldnt be badgering me with silly questions like the ones you posted.

Back
Top Bottom