What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Today I got 2 calls from unknown numbers, some unknown guys asked me that they want to go to Azadi March with me, they asked me how and when I am planning to join the march? :undecided:

Be careful guys. @Leader @Jzaib
there are too many PTi works , its hard to stop them , after model town incident police is very careful not be used by PMLN

there are too many PTi works , its hard to stop them , after model town incident police is very careful not be used by PMLN

It is punjab police , you are mistaking it for docile police from other provinces.

It is punjab police , you are mistaking it for docile police from other provinces.
my brother ,
These bureaucratizes are with a strong government , when they feel the government is loosing popularity aik dum imandar asfar ban jatye hain :) police got united after model town incident when PMLN tried to made them scapegoat , then PMLN have to sack Rana Sana .. he was my favorite in PMLN ...such a intellectual Faisalabadi

Imran vows to end ‘Sharif monarchy’ through Aug 14 march

Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan on Sunday vowed to end what he termed is the 'Sharif family monarchy’ in the country through his party’s ‘Azadi march’ scheduled for August 14. Speaking at a PTI workers convention here, he said the sit-in will not end until a ‘new Pakistan’ is made.

Khan said there was no real democracy in Pakistan but a monarchy of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

I am sorry but this is the height of idiotic behavior and you are shamelessly showing it. For no reason, a few hundred thousand people are about to risk a country, its 200 million people's future for what? Power hunger?

1) When you want to be a leader, you talk about the country, the whole reason behind this march seems to be personal, the Shariff Monarchy? Monarchy for people who got elected by their vote power that they've displayed over decades multiple times?

2) When someone tries to take down the government through force and violence, which will result in the country hitting a brick wall called failed economy, many innocent people will lose their lives at the expense of a leader sitting behind bullet proof protected vehicles......will you call this a leader or a threat to the national security of a country?

3) How is it that the elections were rigged, with the temporary government corrupted apparently, the media sold out, the army forced to shut up (in Pakistan.....really?), the international media lied (some idiot on here told me the servers were down :) ), and just no major proof of rigging. BUT yet it ghostly happened. However, it DIDN'T happen in Pashtun populated areas in KPK. So where IK won, life's heaven, where he lost, it's rigging? How shameful?

4) How do you make a "New Pakistan" when you've done nothing for the State you won from???? Wait, repeat the same propaganda again? Now he's been cheated off of money and all?
How do you "BUILD" a NEW Pakistan based on a bloody march that results in innocents getting killed, and then, if the government is toppled, you then hit the bankruptcy and your country gets divided and becomes Pashtunistan and Punjab? If that's the plan, you are well on your way, keep it up. If you have care for around 200 million people (majority of which are poor), may want to respect their poor lives and follow the system. The system has started to produce and no, the reports from IMF, WB, etc aren't lying. Not everyone's paid off to lie like you guys say in propaganda. It's shameful. When a nation gets too busy in following ethnicity, it breaks into tribes. Welcome to 1800 and a New Pakistan that's decades behind it neighbors and per the West, the most dangerous and intolerable place on the planet. You guys have made your country proud with this crap!

yar jidher PTI ka 20,000 banda ikhata hoga, usko rokna na-mumkin ho jay ga... yeh jo marzi kr lain..

10574490_10152674122938383_9142500499045199655_n.jpg

PML-N Govt decided to shutdown petrol pumps from 12 to 14 August - Pakistan Railways dismisses PTI request for special train.

inki asi ki taisi...

BuVXKdMCIAA8cuV.jpg

open letter of Imran Khan to Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Lahore High Court accpeted application to stop PTI's Azadi March & summon Federal & Punjab govt officials tomorrow for their response.

‘PTI and PAT on board for joint march’
By The Newspaper's Staff Reporter
LAHORE: PML-Q President Chaudhry Shujaat Husain has hinted that both Pakistan Tahreek-i-Insaf and Pakistan Awami Tahreek are on board and their workers will be on the road together.

"Whether it is Inqilab march or Azadi march… all are on board and all will be on road. Democracy has not come in a proper manner in the country. Real democracy will come only after the revolution," Shujaat said at a joint press conference here on Tuesday.

He said the prevailing situation in the country was discussed during a telephonic conversation with former president Asif Ali Zardari as he did not ask him to review the decision to participate in the march.

Pervaiz Elahi said the PML-N government was responsible for the present crisis." The future line of action will be announced after Aug 10," he said.

He said the 'third force' that would play its role in acceptance of demands of the opposition would be known after Aug 14 and 15.

Dr Tahirul Qadri reiterated that the PML-N government would be sent packing before the end of this month. He said if the government tried to stop the participants of the 'martyrs day' in Lahore they would march on the Jati Umera.

Majlis-i-Wahdatul Muslimeen leader Allama Raja Nasir Abbas said it would fully support PAT's revolution march.

Published in Dawn, August 6th, 2014

I support TUQ and IK both here as both have movement against this status quo. IK however wants mid term election. While TUQ wants interim setup and changing the system and doing accountability etc and then election. I would prefer TUQ's idea more. But still the need of the hour is removal of this fake democracy and IK or TUQ shouldnt back out.

I sincerely hope that Ganjas are sent home. We have no problem with N league however its high time N league comes out of this family politics and start democracy from within.

By the way does anyone know whats the latest on Ch. Nisar. I mean sure he is talking on behalf of the government but has its own issues settled with Nawaz or should be expect another major setback to N league?

I support TUQ and IK both here as both have movement against this status quo. IK however wants mid term election. While TUQ wants interim setup and changing the system and doing accountability etc and then election. I would prefer TUQ's idea more. But still the need of the hour is removal of this fake democracy and IK or TUQ shouldnt back out.
Spot on!!

No doubt, TUQ makes more sense.... What is point of mid term election under this same election commission. This election commission is main culprit of may11 elections. Even they received 2 billion for Magnetic ink, but they used non magnetic ink.... Serious corruption And they helped for fake votes with the government.

The plan of tuq is perfect his 10 points are the solution to every problem of pakistan. Our system is corrupt and needs to change mid term elections would again cause dhandli and further protests personally i want an end to parliamentary democracy in pakistan instead want the french democracy model. Tuq also said we would decide which model to adopt and french is the best
Qadam barhao tahir bhai hum tumhare saath hain

Back
Top Bottom